Ratings are so shit and should be changed

D

Deleted member 31934

naturepill
Autists spend hours to analyze ratios and individual features to give a “proper” rating when it can be in reality done in about 3 seconds.
A first impression of people irl is based on your physical looks and the way you dress, and it takes about 7 seconds. For people here judging a face should take about 3 seconds. Are your eyes not enough to judge if someone looks good or not jfl? Rarely, very rarely it happens to me where im stuck between if someone is gl/normal or normal/ugly. Rare cases.

Another thing is all this subhuman/ltn/mtn/htn/chadlite/chad. At some point this has to be a meme. Ratings should be ugly normal above average and attractive.
Then people add high mtn with htn appeal but could be low chadlite psl wise with chad smv like what the fuck are you talking about. Scrap the terms PSL and SMV and rate attractive to women or not attractive to women. It can be that simple

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, Beastchodecode, zura and 15 others
appeal is everything

• +1
Reactions: zura, hattrick, 5.5psl and 3 others
Jaw, height, frame is all that matters irl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zura, 5.5psl, apathy and 2 others
thats why oofy doofy is everything

they have the biggest appeal of all even mogs so called psl gods

• +1
Reactions: zura, 5.5psl and forevermirin
Jaw, height, frame is all that matters irl
Close minded way of thinking. Everything matters, this forum is just bad at determining how and why

• +1
Reactions: Flanked
If someone wants to be rated here then he wants it to know what are his good sides and failos. Simply calling him an ugly subhuman adds nothing. The "autistic" analysis gives him base to what to fix and what to expose and emphasize (or to cut his losses and give up if it's really over).

Although it's true the autistic ratings of celebrities or other people is useless and retarded idle talk

• +1
Reactions: Beastchodecode, zura, Deleted member 27472 and 4 others
If someone wants to be rated here then he wants it to know what are his good sides and failos. Simply calling him an ugly subhuman adds nothing. The "autistic" analysis gives him base to what to fix and what to expose and emphasize (or to cut his losses and give up if it's really over).

Although it's true the autistic ratings of celebrities or other people is useless and retarded idle talk
You can rate him and tell him his failos and halos. As soon as you start typing out “MTN but HTN appeal” or some retarded shit like that you should immediately delete the comment and close the forum. You can point out his positive and negative features and tell him “you are normal/attractive, potential to be very attractive after these softmaxxes/hardmaxxes”. Thats it

• +1
Reactions: Beastchodecode, zura and 5.5psl
Autists spend hours to analyze ratios and individual features to give a “proper” rating when it can be in reality done in about 3 seconds.
A first impression of people irl is based on your physical looks and the way you dress, and it takes about 7 seconds. For people here judging a face should take about 3 seconds. Are your eyes not enough to judge if someone looks good or not jfl? Rarely, very rarely it happens to me where im stuck between if someone is gl/normal or normal/ugly. Rare cases.

Another thing is all this subhuman/ltn/mtn/htn/chadlite/chad. At some point this has to be a meme. Ratings should be ugly normal above average and attractive.
Then people add high mtn with htn appeal but could be low chadlite psl wise with chad smv like what the fuck are you talking about. Scrap the terms PSL and SMV and rate attractive to women or not attractive to women. It can be that simple
i prefer to see attractiveness in binary, it takes 154 ms according to a study to make a judgement on the attractiveness of a face

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and Deleted member 31944
i prefer to see attractiveness in binary, it takes 154 ms according to a study to make a judgement on the attractiveness of a face
Can you show me the study that claims that? Would support my thread even more in that case

• +1
Reactions: sergeant blackpill
I agree but did u know that
Subhuman/Truecel = Ugly
LTN = Below average
MTN = Normal
HTN = Above average
Chadlite = Good looking
Chad = Strickingly good looking
Gigachad = Can't be better looking than this

Can you show me the study that claims that? Would support my thread even more in that case

Subhuman/Truecel = Ugly
LTN = Below average
MTN = Normal
HTN = Above average
Chadlite = Good looking
below average is ugly

good looking is just good look no need for strikingly or whatever. Maybe over good looking there can be “super model” but again thats just attractive. At that point to women its all subjective

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and Deleted member 24789

7 seconds? What? Takes literally one second

• +1
Reactions: jflsnowdzz
No one spends hours analysing retard everyone can tell if someone is good looking or not in one look. Analysing is just for pointing out failos to fix or what makes him look like shit.

theres different levels of ugly and different levels of attractive lol this is so dumb

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30898
High iq thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31934
below average is ugly

good looking is just good look no need for strikingly or whatever. Maybe over good looking there can be “super model” but again thats just attractive. At that point to women its all subjective
Exactly

Ur right girls look at u for a few seconds and immediately know if they wanna fuck or not. It’s not rocket science

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and Deleted member 31934
Subhuman/Truecel = Ugly
LTN = Below average
MTN = Normal
HTN = Above average
Chadlite = Good looking
htn Is good looking for most of the people

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, Lurker69, Deleted member 31934 and 1 other person
Ur right girls look at u for a few seconds and immediately know if they wanna fuck or not. It’s not rocket science
Too extreme

Anything between strong mtn strong htn is subjective

you can be sexually attractive to one girl and less to another

Normies are not attractive , and from chadlite it's just "universally attractive"

Thats how i see things

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, 5.5psl and tombradylover
htn Is good looking for most of the people
Its in the range above average, a htn can be less beautiful for one girl than for another. On the other hand very handsome guys are for all girls without exception

• +1
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69 and goo25
Too extreme

Normies are not attractive , and from chadlite it's just "universally attractive"

Thats how i see things
Not a bad way to look at it at all. Still only takes the girl a few seconds to determine if they are attracted to u or not

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31934 and Deleted member 24789
Not a bad way to look at it at all. Still only takes the girl a few seconds to determine if they are attracted to u or not
apparently a girl judges you in 2 seconds something like that jfl

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover and Deleted member 31934
Too extreme

Thats how i see things
“mtn” is just a normal guy on the street. You wont be sticking out to women but you wont be looked at as a ugly weirdo or something. Like almost anybody can achieve this. “htn” and “chadlite” (jfl) are above average and at this point you are attractive and will be attractive to most women. Chad is basically the best looking guys, the models etc. Anything above average honestly becomes subjective to women in terms of which above average/attractive guys they prefer more. It comes to personal preference anout some features and other things aside from face

• +1
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69 and Deleted member 24789
“mtn” is just a normal guy on the street. You wont be sticking out to women but you wont be looked at as a ugly weirdo or something. Like almost anybody can achieve this. “htn” and “chadlite” (jfl) are above average and at this point you are attractive and will be attractive to most women. Chad is basically the best looking guys, the models etc. Anything above average honestly becomes subjective to women in terms of which above average/attractive guys they prefer more. It comes to personal preference anout some features and other things aside from face
Imo there is a big gap between htn and chadlite. But I see what you mean

For me htn guys are above average daily life people and chadlites are the really gl guys you see from time to time. @tombradylover is a good ex of chadlite imo

Chad dont even exist lol, 1 per month at best

• Love it
Reactions: tombradylover

For me htn guys are above average daily life people and chadlites are the really gl guys you see from time to time. @tombradylover is a good ex of chadlite imo

fair but i still really dislike those terms jfl

Chad is basically the influencers that get famous because of looks, or models

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
fair but i still really dislike those terms jfl

Chad is basically the influencers that get famous because of looks, or models
MV5BOGFlZDg2ZWItMjNhNC00N2Y1LWFiMTYtOTg1MDAzZTMxOGE1XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMzM4MjM0Nzg V1
this is chad level

1 every 3 months if you go out everyday lol (and even, not even sure)

• +1
Reactions: Beastchodecode and Deleted member 31934
Leonardo da Vinci established the golden ratio. There's a mathematically proven method to rate faces so people use it

Leonardo da Vinci established the golden ratio. There's a mathematically proven method to rate faces so people use it
I use the “eyesight theory”. Complicated method where i have to look into a persons face basically

• +1
Reactions: Beastchodecode
I use the “eyesight theory”. Complicated method where i have to look into a persons face basically
Even with eyesight, people are mathematically good looking or not

Yea chad is so fucking rare it’s almost pointless. They do exist but when u see them it’s so cortisol inducing bro. So rare and these ppl have their looks carry them in all facets of life. Thx for kind words btw❤️

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
Over when you know this by heart.