Ratings EXPLAINED with Images

CookieGuy

CookieGuy

Bronze
Subhuman- you don’t look human. Surgery is unable to save you
IMG 5147
IMG 4633

LTN - You are Below average - Somewhat averageish. Your life will be difficult. Most can Hardmaxx to HTN or sometimes higher
IMG 4695
IMG 5179

MTN - You are average to slightly above average. You can probably get some girls especially if you are younger and in school or social circles. You’ll get normal treatment
IMG 5127
IMG 1910

HTN - You are attractive! People will acknowledge you have good looks and dating shouldn’t be a big problem for you. This is where life starts to get GOOD
IMG 4805
IMG 5203

Chadlite: You have won at life! Girls will reach out to you and guys will treat you greatly
IMG 4733
IMG 4661

Chad: Yeah we know, you run the world, everyone loves you, you got rlly lucky. Genetic miracles
IMG 4731

PLEASE REP IF YOU ENJOYED!!!

• +1
Reactions: AscendOrRopemaxx
Subhuman- you don’t look human. Surgery is unable to save you
View attachment 3210226View attachment 3210227
LTN - You are Below average - Somewhat averageish. Your life will be difficult. Most can Hardmaxx to HTN or sometimes higher
View attachment 3210234 View attachment 3210235
MTN - You are average to slightly above average. You can probably get some girls especially if you are younger and in school or social circles. You’ll get normal treatment
View attachment 3210239View attachment 3210243
HTN - You are attractive! People will acknowledge you have good looks and dating shouldn’t be a big problem for you. This is where life starts to get GOOD
View attachment 3210245View attachment 3210247

Chadlite: You have won at life! Girls will reach out to you and guys will treat you greatly
View attachment 3210252View attachment 3210255
Chad: Yeah we know, you run the world, everyone loves you, you got rlly lucky. Genetic miracles
View attachment 3210256

PLEASE REP IF YOU ENJOYED!!!
the white mtn is htn

• +1
Reactions: CookieGuy
Im between Subhuman and LTN based off images shown :lul:

• +1
Reactions: T50 Demon, CookieGuy and ryuken
Since when does chad run the world jfl.

Since when does chad run the world jfl.
It’s a joke haha, but they are extremely privelaged individuals, for example they have the SAME privelage as a white LTB!

It’s a joke haha, but they are extremely privelaged individuals, for example they have the SAME privelage as a white LTB!
Bro how brainrotted r u jfl. Its so over if you think like this. Why is chad worship so zesty on this site istg.

• +1
Reactions: Unlawfulspoon1488 and yayatourer
Shamefuel thread really you have no understanding of what girls find attractive aha

• JFL
Bro how brainrotted r u jfl. Its so over if you think like this. Why is chad worship so zesty on this site istg.
They have privelages in society. I don’t worship chads one bit. Most people wet their pants when talking about em

This is not a female gaze thread. Chill out
The whole rating system is based on what girls find attractive bro nothing is good in your thread sry

• JFL
The whole rating system is based on what girls find attractive bro nothing is good in your thread sry
This is by far. One of the dumbest replies I’ve ever seen on Org. This is so gray. ATTRACTIVENESS IS NOT ENTIRELY BASED OFF OF WHAT WOMEN FIND ATTRACTIVE. IT FACTORS RATIOS, APPEAL, PHENOTYPE, MALE APPEAL, FEMENINE APPEAL, DIMORPHISM, AND OTHER SMALLER FACTORS YOU ARE SO STUPID

They have privelages in society. I don’t worship chads one bit. Most people wet their pants when talking about em
"everyone loves you", "genetic miracle" Sounds like worship to me. I bet you dont worship the autistic kid at your school with 10 times your iq 🤷‍♂️
Who tf is wetting their pants lmao.

• +1
Reactions: yayatourer
This is by far. One of the dumbest replies I’ve ever seen on Org. This is so gray. ATTRACTIVENESS IS NOT ENTIRELY BASED OFF OF WHAT WOMEN FIND ATTRACTIVE. IT FACTORS RATIOS, APPEAL, PHENOTYPE, MALE APPEAL, FEMENINE APPEAL, DIMORPHISM, AND OTHER SMALLER FACTORS YOU ARE SO STUPID
"ATRRACTIVNESS IS NOT ENTIRELY BASED OFF WHAT WOMEN FIND ATTRACTIVE"

IF YOU ARE GAY MAYBE NOT. Actually caging at your low iq

• +1
No way you put ************* at MTN. Simped over by thousands of beckies.

• +1
Explain your mind because you just look stupid but I guess yoûre 13 yo max.

Girls don’t find Jordan barret attractive…. Why is he attractive then?
First depending on pics girls would find him ugly or pretty. Girls are the only things we re interested into not closeted homosexuals opinion like you.

First depending on pics girls would find him ugly or pretty. Girls are the only things we re interested into not closeted homosexuals opinion like you.
Just leave me alone man, this is just an interpretation. You can ignore it if you want.

I have asked a few girls and they all find him ugly now - too much of an alien. Vitto basso and alain delon were favorites.

• +1
Reactions: yayatourer and CookieGuy
Just leave me alone man, this is just an interpretation. You can ignore it if you want.
Im just trying to esucate you dont take it badly. I think this is the whole point of the forum go pm if you want to talk brother

This is in the looksmaxx like discussion sort of area. Why express an opinion if you dont want input and to discuss. Because you are 13

I have asked a few girls and they all find him ugly now - too much of an alien. Vitto basso and alain delon were favorites.
PSL and .org doesn’t only take women’s input. We don’t rate Wade Wilson Chadlite, but he had Chadlite treatment. Attractiveness CANT be accurately measured from female input as it’s genuinely impossible. And that mindset would completely crumble the blackpill ideology as a whole

PSL and .org doesn’t only take women’s input. We don’t rate Wade Wilson Chadlite, but he had Chadlite treatment. Attractiveness CANT be accurately measured from female input as it’s genuinely impossible. And that mindset would completely crumble the blackpill ideology as a whole
This site is about looksmaxxing not blackpill - its just an offshoot that people who want to looksmaxx are usually blackpilled because of their experiences. Who tf knows how wade wilson was treated lmfao. How can you know these things? People make shit up all the time to validate unfounded points, there will always be one offs, retards rating people, putting people down etc.

So attractivness is based on a mans opinion. sounds gay to me.

• +1
IMG 5127 mogs the rest

You picked out a super shit picture of Ronaldo too he looks LTN in that