Ratings lost some weight 28 male

B

Benjibanks

Gold
Been a couple weeks since I posted last. Jaw surgery is still looking like it’s gonna happen and I cut soda so I post some bloat. I wanna know what you guys think and whether the maxilla advancement is still a good move. Some girls told me if I was gonna get work done to do stuff to my cheekbones lol. Just want some honest answers so I don’t fuck myself up

4BC10C07 1B9C 4F92 899B 026074E1C96A

1398D333 35CF 4BF7 A0DF E633B97E6A25

51509C49 2510 44F3 8470 D8F8A20B3E77

U look normal now but ur philtrum is too long and nose bulbous.

your main problem is maxilla bro.it has almost no projection

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, Deleted member 2012, PrisonMike and 2 others
Lefort and paranasal implants asap. You need to bring your whole midface forward.

• +1
Reactions: xefo and Tyronecell
your main problem is maxilla bro.it has almost no projection
I’m supposed to get a maxilla and mandible advancement operation. Is that gonna helps my other issues though?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804
It also looks like you have big tits.
Bildschirmfoto 2020 10 05 um 184051

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, looksmaxxtocope, ManzareK and 18 others
Lefort and paranasal implants asap. You need to bring your whole midface forward.
What about cheekbones though. Or do they get affected by the maxilla being pulled forward?

What about cheekbones though. Or do they get affected by the maxilla being pulled forward?
You need advancement everywhere. But go step by step.

Mmmm tetas
3B33E4B6 EB4C 4AEF B8EF 0E9CDFF8A7FC

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, Entschuldigung and Deleted member 5393
I’m supposed to get a maxilla and mandible advancement operation. Is that gonna helps my other issues though?
i dont see other very big issues like maxilla and jaw your upper part of your face looks decent and you can see you have good harmony in the last pic but you do lack developement and thats what fucks you up hard.very recessed maxilla unfortunately.i think you can ascend pretty well with maxilla projection

i dont see other very big issues like maxilla and jaw your upper part of your face looks decent and you can see you have good harmony in the last pic but you do lack developement and thats what fucks you up hard.very recessed maxilla unfortunately.i think you can ascend pretty well with maxilla projection
Would that fix my baby face? I’ve never been called ugly but I feel like people don’t see me as a man they think I’m a kid. Again it could be in my head but that’s what I’m trying to fix. Also what would my rating be after maxilla advanacement?

Would that fix my baby face? I’ve never been called ugly but I feel like people don’t see me as a man they think I’m a kid. Again it could be in my head but that’s what I’m trying to fix. Also what would my rating be after maxilla advanacement?
first of all cant really tell you what your rating would be after maxilla cause it could go in 100000 different ways and get just as many possible results.also the baby face effect is caused more by face fat and bone density.now the issue is that i cant tell if your face is round cause of fat or you actually lack bone angularity and density.whats your bf%?and also when you fraud by doing a "duck face" can you see angularity and bones?

first of all cant really tell you what your rating would be after maxilla cause it could go in 100000 different ways and get just as many possible results.also the baby face effect is caused more by face fat and bone density.now the issue is that i cant tell if your face is round cause of fat or you actually lack bone angularity and density.whats your bf%?and also when you fraud by doing a "duck face" can you see angularity and bones?
I feel that I lack bone density. That might be my biggest issue along with maxilla. Here’s a frauded duck face pic for reference.
D1717763 20EB 4540 92E9 94456E72F7AB

Good front bad profile

I feel that I lack bone density. That might be my biggest issue along with maxilla. Here’s a frauded duck face pic for reference.
View attachment 713047
if in that pic you are low bf you definetly lack cheekbone mass and jaw angularity.on the positives tho you have decent eye area and hair

if in that pic you are low bf you definetly lack cheekbone mass and jaw angularity.on the positives tho you have decent eye area and hair
Will jaw advancement help with the angularity? Or am I just doomed because I dunno how to fix the density issue

For real Imma just give up
No you arent a ethnic curry you look very normie and your hairline is ok so you arent ugly but no chad either

No you arent a ethnic curry you look very normie and your hairline is ok so you arent ugly but no chad either
I honestly will do whatever to get to chad or chad lite levels. But I don’t know if that’s even possible

I honestly will do whatever to get to chad or chad lite levels. But I don’t know if that’s even possible
U do think you need help then (surgey wise) cause weightloss wont really do much sincr you already seem below 20% bf.

U do think you need help then (surgey wise) cause weightloss wont really do much sincr you already seem below 20% bf.
Bro I’m like 10-15 rn I think. But surgery won’t help bone density. The operation got some medical reasons behind it too so I dunno

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy
Bro I’m like 10-15 rn I think. But surgery won’t help bone density. The operation got some medical reasons behind it too so I dunno
Dunno if it’s gonna be worth while looks wise or not. What are your thoughts on fillers?

yea i mean you are already in a good bodyfat range losing more fat wont do much to your face

yea i mean you are already in a good bodyfat range losing more fat wont do much to your face
Yeah my body is decent. I’ve got some muscles on my chest and arms. Only a bit of fat on the lower stomach. I’m still working out but I wanna did this stupid baby faced look

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy
Yeah my body is decent. I’ve got some muscles on my chest and arms. Only a bit of fat on the lower stomach. I’m still working out but I wanna did this stupid baby faced look
cope u look fat as fuck

ur face looks fat I mean, bad fat distributions tbh
See what do I do about that tho. I think I’m lacking bone density and I dunno how to fix that. Also would the maxilla surgery still be worthwhile?

See what do I do about that tho. I think I’m lacking bone density and I dunno how to fix that. Also would the maxilla surgery still be worthwhile?
yeah u need all the leforts tbh but start with lefort 1 to advance maxilla, then recover and save up for cheek implants and then undereye filler or infraorbital rim implant

yeah u need all the leforts tbh but start with lefort 1 to advance maxilla, then recover and save up for cheek implants and then undereye filler or infraorbital rim implant
How much does that ascend me tho? And I was thinking of just doing fillers but everyone keeps saying maxilla though

Best option for you would be a full blown lefort 3 + BSSO + genioplasty but since lefort 3 is a pipe dream, get a lefort 1, zygos implants and infraorbital implants and you should get more or less the same results as a lefort 3. Your face looks permanently bloated because of how flat it is.

• +1
Reactions: xefo and Deleted member 8583
Best option for you would be a full blown lefort 3 + BSSO + genioplasty but since lefort 3 is a pipe dream, get a lefort 1, zygos implants and infraorbital implants and you should get more or less the same results as a lefort 3. Your face looks permanently bloated because of how flat it is.
But will maxilla movement fix that for the jawline. Also I’ve got a ps in Burbank that does Hollywood shit. She said she could do cheek fillers for me should I do it?

But will maxilla movement fix that for the jawline. Also I’ve got a ps in Burbank that does Hollywood shit. She said she could do cheek fillers for me should I do it?
Bimax includes both upper jaw (maxilla aka lefort 1) and lower jaw (chin and mandible aka genioplasty and BSSO).

Bimax includes both upper jaw (maxilla aka lefort 1) and lower jaw (chin and mandible aka genioplasty and BSSO).
OK so that would be what I need then? The guy didn't mention anything about a genioplasty because my chin projects he wants to move the two jaws. How do you think that would go for me ratings wise?

OK so that would be what I need then? The guy didn't mention anything about a genioplasty because my chin projects he wants to move the two jaws. How do you think that would go for me ratings wise?
Your chin actually has good projection so I think you would only need a lefort 1 + BSSO. After you are done recovering, get custom zygos implants. I think it is best you try to find a surgeon with no morals who can perform a lefort 3 on you, it will change your face drastically. You may even be a candidate for one because of how flat your face is.

lost more weight

mirin the hair volume

Your chin actually has good projection so I think you would only need a lefort 1 + BSSO. After you are done recovering, get custom zygos implants. I think it is best you try to find a surgeon with no morals who can perform a lefort 3 on you, it will change your face drastically. You may even be a candidate for one because of how flat your face is.
Alright so this lefort 3 does what. Because the main guy is calling this a MMA maxipmandibular advancement . I can talk to him about lefort 3 but doesn’t maxilla move cheek bones somewhat as well. Pic below is what he’s doing for me

3F926424 0FDA 4C1C 843E 1D1280D726D6

Alright so this lefort 3 does what. Because the main guy is calling this a MMA maxipmandibular advancement . I can talk to him about lefort 3 but doesn’t maxilla move cheek bones somewhat as well. Pic below is what he’s doing for me

View attachment 713772
Dude...you better run as far as you can from this retarded surgeon. He set back this guy’s lower jaw. That’s the most retarded move ever.