ratios

NorwoodAscender

NorwoodAscender

just a dude on addy enjoying life
what website do u retards use to measure ratios

When you select a ratio (e.g midface ratio) after having downloaded a picture, you can move the points used to measure the said ratio.

this shit keeps telling me i have wide set eyes, not true

urs must be pretty bad then. cause im told nct is my biggest failo and i get 3-4 degrees positive on that website
Image 6487327

really? When I look close its not but I head that eyelashes can also make it seems so. Either that or it could be my negative hooding

Eye area is the only thing I get compliments on too jfl

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
When you select a ratio (e.g midface ratio) after having downloaded a picture, you can move the points used to measure the said ratio.
If the line supposed to end where the zygomatic arch is or the the circle for ESR.

View attachment 2841066

really? When I look close its not but I head that eyelashes can also make it seems so. Either that or it could be my negative hooding

Eye area is the only thing I get compliments on too jfl
we are kinda similar. the negative hooding fucks us. im trying to lean down now to reduce some hooding. please curl ur lashes also it would improve ur perceived tilt so god damn much.

• Woah
Reactions: Lebron_James
we are kinda similar. the negative hooding fucks us. im trying to lean down now to reduce some hooding. please curl ur lashes also it would improve ur perceived tilt so god damn much.
can I just use my fingers to curl them? I don't want to get caught using a curler

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
can I just use my fingers to curl them? I don't want to get caught using a curler
wont stay. vaseline and a curler would lowkey ascend tf out of ur eye area u have to do it, ur lashes are great to begin with make the most out of them.

• Love it

look at difference in percieved canthal tilt here. this guy went a bit overboard but u get the point

• Woah