RAVI UNDERGOES MANIC EPISODE (GTFIH)

@Schery6 Didn't rope. He was active on his User Profile after, saying nothing happened to him jfl.
You sounded serious, so I wanted you to know. People been larping about it
That’s his mother no? Am I being stupid

• +1
Reactions: greycel
That’s his mother no? Am I being stupid
Well, I remember him posting this one post saying "I'm not dead guys" or something like that.. I think he might've deleted it and ran with the larp.
How would his mother have found his account lol?
Why would she even post on it?
And his last post was in August, but he was last online in Jan?
Also, I'm pretty sure people said that @Schery6 was the person who committed based off a news article and someone who looked similar to him. Schery's identity wasn't confirmed before he "committed".

If he did rope, in that 1% chance, then I truly wish him the best RIP.
But I don't think he did..

Well, I remember him posting this one post saying "I'm not dead guys" or something like that.. I think he might've deleted it and ran with the larp.
How would his mother have found his account lol?
Why would she even post on it?
And his last post was in August, but he was last online in Jan?
Also, I'm pretty sure people said that @Schery6 was the person who committed based off a news article and someone who looked similar to him. Schery's identity wasn't confirmed before he "committed".

If he did rope, in that 1% chance, then I truly wish him the best RIP.
But I don't think he did..
There was a few articles written on him saying he ran in front of a train

• +1
There was a few articles written on him saying he ran in front of a train
Bro you might be right..

Although I could've sworn I saw some messages back in August when he said "I didn't rope guys". I'm genuinely 98% positive.. they got deleted though, so who knows :/

• +1
Reactions: coisbhai
Bro you might be right..
View attachment 2930887

Although I could've sworn I saw some messages back in August when he said "I didn't rope guys". I'm genuinely 98% positive.. they got deleted though, so who knows :/
yeah i saw something like that on my old acc too, i think someone guesses his password or mods were trolling

• +1
@MakinItHappen is correct on this tbh
He's acting like a schizo, but why would you make the option easier for somebody. I'm sure if somebody was truly intent on ending themselves they would do so in a quick fashion. But to sway somebody to finalize the decision by planting seeds subconsciously in their minds (even if it is unintentional), is just evil

Normalizing suicide might quite possibly be the most evil and dumbest thing I've ever seen
You're advocating and allowing for the loss of everything up to that point, everything that exists for that person up to that point in his/her life... all gone... in a fit of rage fueled by monsters like those who promote the idea of suicide to the impressionable mind
That's the real culprit. Those who force a tipping point, rather than deescalate

What happened to your soul, brother?
The kid you wouldn't say this
Mostly because children don't even know what suicide is; they can't even comprehend such an atrocity

And you're trying to do the exact opposite 🤦‍♂️
TBH, i went on that site, and the users there were very incelphobic, they are all foids with no real problems in their life.
I hope they rope.

• So Sad