Raw carnivore diet vs. Vegan diet (warning: long read ahead)

Jmpace52

Jmpace52

Gold
So, here is what happens when you go vegan:

-your teeth and hair start falling out
-you start to smell
-women lose their period and their waistline is no longer curved but flat like a dude's (infertility) and guys see a significant reduction in sperm count
-mental illness
-muscular atrophy (lack of protein)
-mouth sores and rashes/acne/red spots/sores on face (diabetes)
-constant sickness (weakened immune system)
-malnutrition
-digestive issues (your body does not digest fiber, it simply rots in your gut)
-stroke (in extreme cases if you don't stop soon enough)

Why does all of this happen? Don't you see all those "vegan bodybuilders?" Well, look again. Take Hench Herbivore for example. He claims to be a "nutritionist" but he has aged 30 years in only 5. And he admitted to using steroids, because there is no protein in plants. At least not much. He claims you can get protein from lentils, but the amounts in it are so few and I don't think it's the same kind of protein found in animals, that you would need to eat it in sufficient quantities to even meet the same amount required in a day from meat, which even then there's no telling just how much of that your body will absorb. Even mainstream nutritionists have admitted that veganism is not a nutritionally complete diet, but say that you need to "supplement" it. The problem is, these "supplements" are not FDA regulated, so that basically means they could've put anything in those white powders these vegans take. Also, synthetic B12 is dangerous (which funny enough, vegans do claim that B12 can be found in soil, even though I never see any of them eating it and that's also not mentioning the fact that it got there from animal farming).

In plants, all it consists of mainly is water, sugar, fiber and antioxidants (which are anti-nutrients, which are toxic). Animals contain Vitamin A, B, D, K, Creatine, Carnitine, Carnosine, DHA/EPA, heme-iron, Taurine (a sulfonic acid), hormones (like Testosterone and Estrogen), Protein, Amino Acids and so on. The only essential nutrient that doesn't come from animals is Vitamin C. That's it.

Now, as for the raw meat diet, you constantly hear about germ theory, but the problem is, raw meat contains many good bacteria also that protects gut health. Raw meat is also better than cooked because your body will absorb the protein better, which can also promote healthy muscle gain. Frank Tufano made a good video discussing the various types of pathogens that could be found in raw meat.

But there was one video Sv3rige made reacting to TLC's "Freaky Eaters" where this guy was eating raw beef and chicken bought from supermarkets, when he basically said that muscle meat without the fat would be okay since the toxins would usually be found in the organs or the fat. My main concern however would be tapeworms, since in its advanced stages, it could go anywhere in the body, including the brain, muscle or tissue, so for that reason I would always get it straight from the butcher and know the source first.

Then there's rotten (fermented) meat called "high meat." This is a type of meat that is fermented in a jar for a certain period and eaten. This used to be used by eskimos but you need to make sure no flies get in it and lay their larva. It's called "high" meat because it involves a fermentation process similar to fermenting fruits to make wine that makes the user "high" when eating it. It is a valuable source of nutrition also.

Then on top of raw meat, fat, bone marrow (although I'd be careful when eating this since whatever was in the animal when it died tends to be stored here), organs, eggs and fish, you also have blood, milk and honey. Water alone actually doesn't hydrate you. It does in fact the opposite. Humans were meant to drink the blood of an animal. As for raw milk, Aajonus Vonderplanitz even said that when a study was conducted by some university when they spiked both raw and pasteurized milk with several different types of bacteria known to cause sickness, it could not grow in raw milk. But it could in pasteurized. This is because when you pasteurize raw milk with this bad bacteria, it creates a toxic byproduct. When we first started pasteurizing milk, we weren't even able to produce much of it even under the belief that it would be "sanitary" so initially we would add thickening agents to increase the supply of it, like chalk. Not only this, but lactose intolerant people can still drink raw milk, because it still has the lactase enzyme in it. I found this out myself because I developed lactose intolerance around 20/21 (it would cause severe abdominal cramps, the feeling of being sodomized with a knife combined with explosive diarrhea the morning after I drank it) but after drinking raw milk, no matter how much I drank, none of this happened. Even people with true lactose intolerance (i.e. people born with it and/or some severe cases) can still handle raw milk, at least in certain amounts.

Processed honey is nothing but refined sugar and is basically syrup. Raw and unfiltered raw comb honey (which is yellow in color) has many bacteria in it that strengthens the immune system and fights inflammation. Here's another real life example I have: when I lived at the group home a few years ago, there was this guy who had a severe strep throat combined with a bad cought or bronchitis. He was throwing up, running a fever and coughing up chunks of skin. He visited the doctor several times and they couldn't find out what was wrong with him. I got the idea of giving him a teaspoon of raw honey (filtered) and immediately after swallowing it, he said it coated his whole throat. Over the next few days, I administered a few more teaspoons, and within 3 days it was already gone. He could've died had I not gave it to him because the bacteria that causes strep throat can get to the bloodstream, and when that happens, it can be fatal.

As for plants, vegans essentially are eating fake foods. A banana that grows from a banana tree is starchy and full of seeds and can fit in the palm of your hand while the human selectively cultivated one that you find at the grocery store is much larger, has no seeds and is sweeter. A wild strawberry is tiny, the ones you buy at stores are considerably larger. While the same may be applied to meat, however even then, for herbivorous cattle and chickens, they are usually grain fed or fed GMO corn to get more meat out of them, and they are packed in squalid conditions and treated terribly. Stick to grassfed and non-GMO corn for beef and chicken.

So, tl;dr watching Sv3rige and Frank Tufano turned me into a full-blown nutritionist.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: SteveRogers, SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 15827 and 4 others
Most people should just eat a well balanced diet supported by vitamins etc without processed food and macros adjusted

No fad diets needed

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife, Deleted member 15827, nstibba and 5 others
You really expect anyone here to read your essay?

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
You really expect anyone here to read your essay?
You apparently didn't read the bottom:

>So, tl;dr watching Sv3rige and Frank Tufano turned me into a full-blown nutritionist.

Can't say I didn't warn you. You also didn't read the title either.

• +1
Reactions: Clark69, Edgar and stevielake
Shouldn't u also put the pros and cons of carnivore so we can directly compare??

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17676
Why y'all can't just be normal? :what:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16984
As-salamu Alaikum, brother. day four of eating 50g of beef liver everyday, and i feel better than ever

• +1
Reactions: Jmpace52
Carnivore vs vegan is a bullshit dichotomy.

How do sverige's followers cope knowing we have enzymes to break down sugars, like starch, sucrose, and lactose?

• +1
Reactions: Jmpace52, Bitchwhipper2 and RoundHouse
What are the cons of carnivore?
That's what I'd like to know.

Only one I can think of is colon cleanse issues from lack of fibre and latency in passing through the intestine.

Would be good to get a more balanced view of what else is bad in carnivore

Good, take yourself out of the genetic pool with your retarded fad diets. Natural selection at its finest we don't need more midwits

Fruits and vegetables have potent anti oxidants that meat lacks, and carbs are good for you, your brain and body prefers to run on them, just because you can run on keto doesn't mean its the ideal state.

In an ideal world humans would consume 50% animal products and the rest would come from plants.

Reminder that the Blue Zones are places which have the highest amount of centurians on our planet and they eat mostly plant based diets

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and datboijj