Raw goat milk safe?

mogstoevsky

mogstoevsky

miauuuuuu :3
Heard pretty good stuff about raw goat milk (especially for heightmaxxing), but posts on this site say otherwise. Should i chug or throw?

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and princeofpeace
YES! Drink that daily my G. It’s safe, do not listen to any pharmacels linking you articles that your penis will go inward and become a vagina. It’s been drunk raw for hundreds of years, you’re getting the best nutrients possible when it’s raw and fresh.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, thereallegend, snazzy14 and 2 others
YES! Drink that daily my G. It’s safe, do not listen to any pharmacels linking you articles that your penis will go inward and become a vagina. It’s been drunk raw for hundreds of years, you’re getting the best nutrients possible when it’s raw and fresh.
Aight i trust you

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and princeofpeace
Drink my raw milk (cum), retard

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
It's safe, just make sure the source is good.

You would be surprised how often there is shit in milk, I've been to a farm and watched goats getting milked - when they have their udders massaged they relax and start shitting.

Raw milk is best but at the same time is not an optimal food for most people because we have been consuming it for few thousands years. If you get constipated or other problems, don't bother drink eve if raw.

• +1
Reactions: princeofpeace
It's safe, just make sure the source is good.

You would be surprised how often there is shit in milk, I've been to a farm and watched goats getting milked - when they have their udders massaged they relax and start shitting.

Raw milk is best but at the same time is not an optimal food for most people because we have been consuming it for few thousands years. If you get constipated or other problems, don't bother drink eve if raw.
yeah the source is reputable. And i drink about 200 ml a day. other than that pasteurized cow milk. so is it cool?

• +1
Reactions: Gargamel
take a sip every 10-15 minutes throughtout the day. don't refrigerate it @Rawprimalooks

• +1
Reactions: mogstoevsky
take a sip every 10-15 minutes throughtout the day. don't refrigerate it @Rawprimalooks
You should definitely refrigerate it, you can just pour a cup and leave it out until it reaches room temperature

You should definitely refrigerate it, you can just pour a cup and leave it out until it reaches room temperature
Refrigeration below 45 degrees eliminates the growth hormones.

You want the growth hormones to develop well.

Refrigeration below 45 degrees eliminates the growth hormones.

You want the growth hormones to develop well.
Most farmers refrigerate their milk before selling it to you anyway

Most farmers refrigerate their milk before selling it to you anyway
You don't know that. Every farmer handles it different. You gotta call and ask. Have you even bought raw milk before?

You don't know that. Every farmer handles it different. You gotta call and ask. Have you even bought raw milk before?
Yeah it's always cold, There's a lot of regulations in my state so they have to refrigerate it or it can't be sold

Yeah it's always cold, There's a lot of regulations in my state so they have to refrigerate it or it can't be sold
ah so you're an american larping being curry? or a curry in america jfl

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend