Stop eating that poison

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Shun2311, autistic_tendencies, TheLookInYourEyes and 3 others
i heard its good if u put it on ur face as moisturizer

• +1
Reactions: meropeu
I don't know bhai, i don't think Honey is that bad. I'm eating meat and honey and i felt really good 🤔
Honey contains fructose. Enjoy your glycation damage. Hope the taste is worth the health failure over time.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme, TheLookInYourEyes, itzyaboyJJ and 1 other person
Honey contains fructose. Enjoy your glycation damage. Hope the taste is worth the health failure over time.
Alright I will look into it more, I'm pretty sure tho my ancestors eat honey

• +1
Reactions: Shun2311, Snowskinned, Jova and 2 others
Alright I will look into it more, I'm pretty sure tho my ancestors eat honey
Let’s say that was true. So what? They would have experienced the same glycation damage you will.

• +1
Let’s say that was true. So what? They would have experienced the same glycation damage you will.
My grandparents lived to 90s and eat honey and local fruits from time to time, but again I don't know about raw honey's bad side so I will look into the literature ig

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
My grandparents lived to 90s and eat honey and local fruits from time to time, but again I don't know about raw honey's bad side so I will look into the literature ig
Who’s to say that we aren’t supposed to live longer than that?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: StarvedEpi and meropeu
You can use it to poison people 😵‍💫
You can use any other poisons if you plan to poison people...It's more of an incapacitating agent though, it's rarely lethal.
This honey is from Himalayas, i don't know about mad honey
Yeah, that's where most psychedelic honey comes from, and it's still legal, you can buy it online.

• +1
Reactions: meropeu and n9wiff
You can use any other poisons if you plan to poison people...It's more of an incapacitating agent though, it's rarely lethal.

Yeah, that's where most psychedelic honey comes from, and it's still legal, you can buy it online.
Tbh as I said i haven't looked into the medical literature about raw honey. I don't think it's poison again but I can't be sure. Goatis says it's fine in moderation so I picked one up. It's legal for sure, that's true

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
I don't know bhai, i don't think Honey is that bad. I'm eating meat and honey and i felt really good 🤔
Honey is literally just sugar dude, and worst of all it is fructose which circulates in your system for longer than pure glucose, meaning that you have more exposure ti your tissues and more glycation. It is also more reactive and causes fatty liver. Honey is not healthy just because it is natural sugar. The chemical composition and effects on your body are the same or worse. You would unironically be better off eating bread than honey because at least starch converts directly to glucose and is cleared faster. Honey is straight up poison

• +1
Reactions: Jova and meropeu
Honey is literally just sugar dude, and worst of all it is fructose which circulates in your system for longer than pure glucose, meaning that you have more exposure ti your tissues and more glycation. It is also more reactive and causes fatty liver. Honey is not healthy just because it is natural sugar. The chemical composition and effects on your body are the same or worse. You would unironically be better off eating bread than honey because at least starch converts directly to glucose and is cleared faster. Honey is straight up poison
Thanks for letting me know 👍

• +1
Reactions: TheLookInYourEyes
Other than this I eat lamb, goat, chicken, and some fruits. Is anything wrong with these types of foods?

• +1
Reactions: Jova and TheLookInYourEyes
Other than this I eat lamb, goat, chicken, and some fruits. Is anything wrong with these types of foods?
Drop the fruit.

• +1
Reactions: Jova and Never Get Up
Avoid the fruit

• +1
Reactions: Jova, TheLookInYourEyes and meropeu
But in Nature people eat fruits tho, few but they do
Just because someone does something, it doesn’t make it optimal.

• +1
Reactions: Jova, TheLookInYourEyes and meropeu
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Snowskinned, n9wiff, Gonthar and 2 others
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: deadstock, Jova, n9wiff and 1 other person
I guess, I still be eating some pineapple. I grow them myself without any poison
You obviously are brain dead. Mother fucker, I have said this a million of times. Fructose is not to be consumed. It is the most glycating carbohydrate that there is.

• JFL
Australian Aboriginal people bifurcate their fucking penises in nature dude, so what? People do dumb shit. You are not them, you are a modern human.

I'm from different place, that's why I said this. Sorry I really don't have much idea about diet rn. I just eat or try to eat like they do in nature

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: n9wiff and TheLookInYourEyes
I'm from different place, that's why I said this. Sorry I really don't have much idea about diet rn. I just eat or try to eat like they do in nature
don’t try to replicate nature. Some things are correct, like eating mostly meat or raw meat, but some things were non-optimal. You have to look towards the future and what is actually optimal for you as a human

• +1
Reactions: Jova, Never Get Up and n9wiff
Just fuck the jar tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jova and meropeu
You obviously are brain dead. Mother fucker, I have said this a million of times. Fructose is not to be consumed. It is the most glycating carbohydrate that there is.
it still blows my mind that some people in the “”carnivore””/paleo/animal based communities have come to think HONEY of all things must be good. It’s like we’ve come full circle from just eating fucking candy

• +1
Reactions: Jova, n9wiff and Never Get Up
You're a monkey if u believe all fructose is same retard. Probably a subhuman typing this from his macbook while sipping on his Starbucks. No face= keyboard warrior.

How cope that science is wrong

• JFL
Reactions: Jova and n9wiff
it still blows my mind that some people in the “”carnivore””/paleo/animal based communities have come to think HONEY of all things must be good. It’s like we’ve come full circle from just eating fucking candy
They are just trying to justify their sugar addictions. That’s all it comes down to.

• +1
You're a monkey if u believe all fructose is same retard. Probably a subhuman typing this from his macbook while sipping on his Starbucks. No face= keyboard warrior.

All this is saying is that honey is less harmful than purified fructose/glucose. Honey does have some nutrients and is it a combination of fructose and glucose/sucrose. I could have told you it would be less harmful than pure fructose. It’s still not good

• +1

IMG 4328

Stopped reading after rats. You have lost all credibility you subhuman. Does it look like we are fucking rats faggot?

Just lol at comparing honey to refined carbohydrates

Like comparing alcohol to cocaine to prove your point

Honey is just thick sugar water, idk why you people romanticize it so much :lul:

• JFL
All this is saying is that honey is less harmful that purified fructose. Honey does have some nutrients and is it a combination of fructose and glucose/sucrose. I could have told you it would be less harmful than pure fructose. It’s still not good
Yes bow you're correct. I'm still trying to eliminate my shitty diet thanks to @Never Get Up I have stopped rice. I'm not fucking perfect, honey just helps while giving me some nutrients too

View attachment 3199321

Stopped reading after rats. You have lost all credibility you subhuman. Does it look like we are fucking rats faggot?
Shut up nigga, you will never be Meeks you ugly abused rat. Keep coping about your meat, just for no women in the world to ever eat your meat

Australian Aboriginal people bifurcate their fucking penises in nature dude, so what? People do dumb shit. You are not them, you are a modern human.
It's more pleasure, the inside of your penis glans is also rubbing and receiving sensations. Some people even split their whole penis, so now they have two halves. Others do an incision from the base, up to the glans and then they basically turn their penis inside-out...:feelskek:
10932-what-is-penis-splitting-1296x728-whole-shaft-body.jpg

• JFL
Just put your dick in the jar then fuck it

Just lol at comparing honey to refined carbohydrates

Like comparing alcohol to cocaine to prove your point

Honey is just thick sugar water, idk why you people romanticize it so much :lul:
Bee pollen is good retard

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Shahnameh and n9wiff