Raw honey is tasty asf

Shut up nigga, you will never be Meeks you ugly abused rat. Keep coping about your meat, just for no women in the world to ever eat your meat
I 100% IQ and face mog you. Give me a girl of your choices number and I’ll call her rn.

Negative rep cel detected
Opinion rejected

You will ignored until further notice
Keep coping, just know you will never be Meeks and u are nothing more than those Russian bots retard

Yes bow you're correct. I'm still trying to eliminate my shitty diet thanks to @Never Get Up I have stopped rice. I'm not fucking perfect, honey just helps while giving me some nutrients too
just eat a nice variety of raw meats, seafood, shellfish, you’ll feel a lot better. you’ll eventually come to replace sugar cravings with meat cravings

• +1
Reactions: Never Get Up, meropeu and n9wiff
just eat a nice variety of raw meats, seafood, shellfish, you’ll feel a lot better. you’ll eventually come to replace sugar cravings with meat cravings
Good advice compared to this bannon who just ignores everything and thinks he's right. Aajonus Vonderplanitz mentioned in his book about honeys benefits but probably can't read shit because his brain has reduced to atoms by now

This has royal jelly and bee pollen added, i forgot to mention I'm a retard fuck
It's still just sugar 😵‍💫

You are better off eating nutritional food

You do you though, I don't want to dwell in this thread any longer, got stuff to do.

• +1
Reactions: meropeu
It's still just sugar 😵‍💫

You are better off eating nutritional food

You do you though, I don't want to dwell in this thread any longer, got stuff to do.
Well I can't argue either with retards who can't read Aajonus Vonderplanitz works. So bye

who can't read Aajonus Vonderplanitz works
Keep sucking his dick.

I only talk with people who can think for themselves, midwit slave.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Never Get Up and TheLookInYourEyes
Keep sucking his dick.

I only talk with people who can think for themselves, midwit slave.
Think for themselves 😂 u look the most subhumans species of india and talking about that. Definitely showing how the meat is effecting you lmao

Good advice compared to this bannon who just ignores everything and thinks he's right. Aajonus Vonderplanitz mentioned in his book about honeys benefits but probably can't read shit because his brain has reduced to atoms by now
im not knocking aajonus vonderplanitz but I think he was wrong about some stuff, like the juices, carbs, nuts. But even then he only recommends carbs as 5% if your daily diet including anything else you eat. honey is really not THAT much better than just candy imo.

• +1
Reactions: meropeu
Think for themselves 😂 u look the most subhumans species of india and talking about that. Definitely showing how the meat is effecting you lmao
Aajonus also advocated for rotten meat to cleanse your system, try that.

I've only eaten high meat once 😵‍💫
Ive eaten some rotten meat just because I forgot it was in the fridge and the stores were closed. shit had semi dry aged by it was liquified and brown on the bottom.
ive also tried making high meat too.
it always tastes bitter to me so i dislike it

For the first time ur right
help me bro, I'm at school I'm so sleepy I can't stay awake and I have an interrogation in one hour I didn't study shit

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
For the first time ur right
I will not tolerate low IQ and incompetent beings such as yourself from this point forward. Stop replying to me.