raw meat and snus mogs

all the coping fags like @tombradylover can stfu i know where is my place in the hierarcy.

eat the raw meat and blast roids till your dead
If:feelstastyman:... I just yk:feelstastyman:... eat raw:feelstastyman: Meat :feelstastyman: My bones :feelstastyman: Will yk:feelstastyman: "moans in a loud voice" get bigger:feelstastyman: And :feelstastyman: I will get that:feelstastyman: sharp:feelstastyman: Jawline ive :feelstastyman: Allways:feelstastyman: wanted:feelstastyman: And my pheno will :feelstastyman: Change:feelstastyman: for the:feelstastyman: Better:feelstastyman: And my:feelstastyman: ethnic:feelstastyman: Ah:feelstastyman: Will finally:feelstastyman: be able:feelstastyman: To slay:feelstastyman:

Screenshot 20241003 234310 Chrome

• So Sad
Reactions: High IQ π’…’ (π–‹π–†π–Œ)
If:feelstastyman:... I just yk:feelstastyman:... eat raw:feelstastyman: Meat :feelstastyman: My bones :feelstastyman: Will yk:feelstastyman: "moans in a loud voice" get bigger:feelstastyman: And :feelstastyman: I will get that:feelstastyman: sharp:feelstastyman: Jawline ive :feelstastyman: Allways:feelstastyman: wanted:feelstastyman: And my pheno will :feelstastyman: Change:feelstastyman: for the:feelstastyman: Better:feelstastyman: And my:feelstastyman: ethnic:feelstastyman: Ah:feelstastyman: Will finally:feelstastyman: be able:feelstastyman: To slay:feelstastyman::D

View attachment 3224336
keep coping eating raw meat is law

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho
  • JFL
Reactions: Schizotypalcel and noonespecial
  • +1
Reactions: Schizotypalcel

Attachments

• a724394deec3e77584d566e3f7d1c9ad_edit_434477790655512.jpg
    a724394deec3e77584d566e3f7d1c9ad_edit_434477790655512.jpg
    108.7 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: High IQ π’…’ (π–‹π–†π–Œ)
  • +1
Reactions: The Dark Phoenix
  • +1
  • Love it
yeah these niggers gatekeeping hard, never heard of @tombradylover doing such things tho
I hear your voiceeeeeee. Its like an angel sighingggggg. I have no choice I hear your voice. Feels like flyinggggggg.
When you call my name it's like a little prayer. Down on my knees. I wanna take you there.

• JFL
Reactions: The Dark Phoenix and High IQ π’…’ (π–‹π–†π–Œ)
I hear your voiceeeeeee. Its like an angel sighingggggg. I have no choice I hear your voice. Feels like flyinggggggg.
When you call my name it's like a little prayer. Down on my knees. I wanna take you there.
The pedophile song

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover
the legend responded, but can he do anything more than yap?

• JFL
  • JFL
Like a prayer by madonna epic final scene version deadpool and wolverine

nigga all i do is yap and troll brodie
sorry bro you sound like a good guy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: halloweed and tombradylover
  • +1