Raw Meat Good?

vis

vis

Silver
Note: I think humans should have balanced diet, no one-sided diet like full carnivore or vegan. a wide range of everything

(please if you do not know what you are talking about dont answer)

Is having raw meat in your diet ok? How would I get into this? I want to start eating them for the benefits. Also has anyone heard about High Meat? It's very interesting and makes you think about diet. https://looksmax.org/threads/next-level-gut-microbiome-maxxing.4803/

The real reason I wanted to make this thread:

Last edited:
C

CompleteFuckingLoser

Iron
Try implementing it into your diet and if it continues to cause adverse effects after 2-3 weeks, then lower the amount of raw meat.
Make sure to boil/cook the outside of the meat before hand though, only for a little bit.

I would say it's healthier than cooking meat on a grill or deep-frying it, obviously.

The person in the video looks kind of unhealthy himself, to be honest.

• +1
Reactions: vis
vis

vis

Silver
Try implementing it into your diet and if it continues to cause adverse effects after 2-3 weeks, then lower the amount of raw meat.
Make sure to boil/cook the outside of the meat before hand though, only for a little bit.

I would say it's healthier than cooking meat on a grill or deep-frying it, obviously.

The person in the video looks kind of unhealthy himself, to be honest.

he used to be vegan too.

Last edited:
Alt Number 3

Alt Number 3

Zephir
BEAT MEAT GOOD

lutte

lutte

šŸ’¤
Hand in fire ouchie ouchie no cook food
D1F4E817 1D58 432C 96EA EDAF5F6DF778

Users who are viewing this thread