raw meat looksmaxxing at 17

KarlJacobsfanclub12

KarlJacobsfanclub12

Iron
i have seen videos about raw meat from goatis/sv3rige and aajonus vonderplanitz and it makes sense to me that raw meat would regenerate your genes somewhat after every generation of eating it its like a reward from nature because you are following it indians and east asians are the most subhuman because of their plant based rice based famine diets nature punishes you when you dont follow it/ when you dont get enough good food the incel epidemic was planned a long time ago by the colonial governors of these controlled plant based promoting countries

Attachments

• 1675629048225.png
    1675629048225.png
    346 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 52057, Luxury, Crusile and 11 others
good genetics take generations of good living and good pairing to build but can be destroyed in a single generation

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27605, Deleted member 25938, Deleted member 1140 and 7 others
@Dr. Bruh

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 19453 and Deleted member 21044
Breivik pheno.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25245, ascension and 5'7 zoomer
True,
My parents have much better genetic than me despite having same genes.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Its not about changing your genes, but changing your gene expression to show the best forms of your genes.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25938, 5'7 zoomer, rand anon and 2 others
You should eat meat, but eating it raw reduces its bioavailability meaning that your body can't absorb much of the nutrients (including protein and vitamin B12 for example), kinda missing out on many benefits bro.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 25938, poopoohead, rand anon and 1 other person
You should eat meat, but eating it raw reduces its bioavailability meaning that your body can't absorb much of the nutrients (including protein and vitamin B12 for example), kinda missing out on many benefits bro.
Meat does not have antinutrients. All of the fat soluble vitamins it contains are bio-available by nature.

To be fair, cooking doesn't really matter as long as you make sure your cooking method is non-carcinogenic.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
Vegans in general are just...stupid. :feelspepo: Making life gratuitously more difficult for themselves, no wonder they're so angry and chronically online like us, the lack of meat starves their brain into a state of retardation and soycelism.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, rand anon and Deleted member 19453
nice gj, been doing it for a few months myself now and it s insane

Meat does not have antinutrients. All of the fat soluble vitamins it contains are bio-available by nature.

To be fair, cooking doesn't really matter as long as you make sure your cooking method is non-carcinogenic.
what non-carciogenic methods are there even?

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
nice gj, been doing it for a few months myself now and it s insane

what non-carciogenic methods are there even?
Fish can be steamed. Even chicken.

Oven isn't bad at average temps.

For red meat raw will always be better because cooking on the stove even at low temps will be somewhat carcinogenic + why would anyone cook at low temp you'd rather eat your meat raw.

If I decide to cook it, My two favourites are cast-iron skillet and natural wood grill. They're the less "toxic" since they do not involve shitty coatings.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and anticel
Vegans in general are just...stupid. :feelspepo: Making life gratuitously more difficult for themselves, no wonder they're so angry and chronically online like us, the lack of meat starves their brain into a state of retardation and soycelism.
chad can be vegan and still mog

True,
My parents have much better genetic than me despite having same genes.
i mog my parents and im the tallest in the whole extended family

chad = healthy mother/healthy as baby

any vegan mother or vegan malnourished baby will turn out subhuman no matter the genes. chad can only be healthy for a few years on veganism and will degenerate too after

chad = healthy mother/healthy as baby

any vegan mother or vegan malnourished baby will turn out subhuman no matter the genes. chad can only be healthy for a few years on veganism and will degenerate too after
i dont really see why its a problem , you can be peaty and vegan at the same time

Yes, like VeganGains is a high tier black normie, but he's such a fanatic about defending animals to the point the entirety of the internet laughs at him. He could literally be an NT Gigatyrone and have 5 more PSL points+BBC halo if he ate meat, but he cucked himself because "animal rights you sweaty inkler" :feelskek::feelskek::feelshaha::feelshaha: The guy is so braindead it's hilarious.

Yes, like VeganGains is a high tier black normie, but he's such a fanatic about defending animals to the point the entirety of the internet laughs at him. He could literally be an NT Gigatyrone and have 5 more PSL points+BBC halo if he ate meat, but he cucked himself because "animal rights you sweaty inkler" :feelskek::feelskek::feelshaha::feelshaha: The guy is so braindead it's hilarious.
how would eating meat after childhood make you higher psl

how would eating meat after childhood make you higher psl
Well not for us because we're already fucked despite eating meat, but for him, he could get way more gains and his IQ would be higher, which would also make him realize the need for a good face and then he might do a bit of looksmaxxing. In general he'd be so much better off if he ate meat and ditched his cucked vegan narrative. I exaggerated a bit but you get what I mean :feelsthink:

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and gribsufer1
Well not for us because we're already fucked despite eating meat, but for him, he could get way more gains and his IQ would be higher, which would also make him realize the need for a good face and then he might do a bit of looksmaxxing. In general he'd be so much better off if he ate meat and ditched his cucked vegan narrative. I exaggerated a bit but you get what I mean :feelsthink:
you can eat peaty and be vegan tho

He fell for the bulking meme and descended hard

you can eat peaty and be vegan tho
True but sounds kinda gross tbh. Also I'm allergic to eggs and peanuts, it would be 5 times as over as it is for me right now if I became vegan. My inceldom is 98% guaranteed but with veganism it would become 100% guaranteed.

So, what is the best way to eat red and white meat and fish (talking about cooking) for the best Bio-availability of every nutrient?

So, what is the best way to eat red and white meat and fish (talking about cooking) for the best Bio-availability of every nutrient?
not wasting energy worrying about dumb shit like this

• +1
Reactions: Fatal Ambition
True but sounds kinda gross tbh. Also I'm allergic to eggs and peanuts, it would be 5 times as over as it is for me right now if I became vegan. My inceldom is 98% guaranteed but with veganism it would become 100% guaranteed.
its just bones bro

good genetics take generations of good living and good pairing to build but can be destroyed in a single generation
You made it to my sig!

Are you haaland?

Retarded, by eating raw meat you can get countless diseases caused by parasites that lives in meat. That's the reason why people eat cooked meat, because high temperatures kill these parasites