Raw milk is a looksmax

ReinhardRacist

ReinhardRacist

Set in stone.
Raw milks is a looksmax i’ve written an explanation as to why, and specifically what is good about it.

I saw a thread claiming raw milk was bad for you so i’d like to tell you why it should be considered a good thing.

The thread: https://looksmax.org/threads/stop-drinking-milk.803494/

Quick run through on specific vitamins raw milk contains

1. Vitamin A: Vitamin A is essential for good vision, particularly in low-light conditions. It also helps maintain healthy skin, promotes normal growth and development, and supports the immune system.

2. Vitamin B12: This vitamin is necessary for red blood cell formation and helps maintain healthy nerve cells. It's also involved in DNA synthesis and plays a vital role in energy metabolism.

3. Vitamin D: Vitamin D is critical for the absorption of calcium and phosphorus, which are essential for strong and healthy bones. It also helps regulate the immune system and maintain cardiovascular health.

4. Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin): Riboflavin is involved in energy production, as it helps convert food into energy. It also plays a role in maintaining healthy skin, eyes, and nerve functions.

5. Vitamin B3 (Niacin): Niacin is essential for DNA repair, helps convert food into energy, and supports proper nerve function. It can also help lower LDL (bad) cholesterol levels.

6. Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic Acid): Pantothenic acid is involved in the synthesis of fatty acids, cholesterol, and neurotransmitters. It's also necessary for the conversion of food into energy.

7. Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine): Vitamin B6 is important for brain development and function, as well as the production of neurotransmitters. It also plays a role in immune system health.

8. Vitamin K:Vitamin K is crucial for blood clotting and bone health. It helps activate proteins that control these processes.

These vitamins, when consumed as part of a balanced diet, contribute to overall health and well being. Raw milk can be a source of these vitamins.

And of course you should consume raw milk in moderation and not over do it, just like everything else that’s good for you.

CONS OF PASTEURIZED MILK

Cons if pasteurized milk (commonly drunken by low T trannies)

1. Nutrient Loss: Pasteurization can lead to a loss of some heat-sensitive nutrients, potentially reducing the milk's nutritional value.

2. Homogenization: The process of homogenization, often used with pasteurization, can alter the milk's texture and digestibility.

this ruins the point of drinking milk!

Conclusion don’t be an tranny and drink fake useless pasteurized milk, also don’t listen to jews!

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend, Nick.Harte, anticel and 7 others
my balls itch + dnr

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: IndraBC, gribsufer1 and ReinhardRacist
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: ASM5, wishIwasSalludon, PLA1092 and 2 others
milk is literally cow nut

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte, AsGoodAsItGets and ReinhardRacist
Not a huge difference from my experience

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover, Deleted member 21863, ReinhardRacist and 2 others
milk is literally cow nut
I’ve throughly explained the benefits of raw milk including specific vitamins! Milk being cows nut ( it is not) is totally irrelevant. Not to mention the milk comes from a female cow. Dirty little curry attempting to argue with his master.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: oxymoron and PLA1092
looksmin for me and lots of people. cause acne.

• +1
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, Deleted member 24712 and ReinhardRacist
Not a huge difference from my experience
Well it’s not a miracle drink either just small things like specific vitamins that make it sort of beneficial. The main reason for this thread was to debunk it being bad.

• +1
Reactions: PLA1092 and Deleted member 23558
Well it’s not a miracle drink either just small things like specific vitamins that make it sort of beneficial. The main reason for this thread was to debunk it being bad.
most important things about milk is high calcium to phosphate ratio, high progesterone to estrogen ratio, vit A and E content

• +1
Reactions: ReinhardRacist
I’ve throughly explained the benefits of raw milk including specific vitamins! Milk being cows nut ( it is not) is totally irrelevant. Not to mention the milk comes from a female cow. Dirty little curry attempting to argue with his master.
You evil, evil racist incel

• Hmm...
Reactions: ReinhardRacist
Or just take high quality vit B supplements, they do in fact do the same but better, just that doses in most popular brands are shit for the horrible bioavailability of synthetic B vitamins.

Milk either raw or not inflames me, and gives me cystic acne

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815 and ReinhardRacist
looksmin for me and lots of people. cause acne.
Sadly i’ve seen this as well it happens to some people and not other might be because of the hormones in the milk. Raw milk can sometimes contribute to acne because it contains natural bacteria, including potentially harmful strains. Acne is often linked to the overgrowth of certain bacteria on the skin, particularly Propionibacterium acnes. When you consume raw milk, especially if it's contaminated with these bacteria, it could potentially disrupt the balance of bacteria in your digestive system. This imbalance can lead to inflammation and may indirectly contribute to skin issues like acne.
Moreover, raw milk can also contain hormones naturally produced by cows. These hormones may affect your body's hormone balance when you consume raw milk, potentially leading to increased oil production in your skin, which is a common factor in acne development.
It's important to note that acne is a complex condition influenced by various factors, including genetics, diet, and skincare habits. While raw milk could be one contributing factor for some people.

• +1
Reactions: nobodyspecial369 and PLA1092
Sadly i’ve seen this as well it happens to some people and not other might be because of the hormones in the milk. Raw milk can sometimes contribute to acne because it contains natural bacteria, including potentially harmful strains. Acne is often linked to the overgrowth of certain bacteria on the skin, particularly Propionibacterium acnes. When you consume raw milk, especially if it's contaminated with these bacteria, it could potentially disrupt the balance of bacteria in your digestive system. This imbalance can lead to inflammation and may indirectly contribute to skin issues like acne.
Moreover, raw milk can also contain hormones naturally produced by cows. These hormones may affect your body's hormone balance when you consume raw milk, potentially leading to increased oil production in your skin, which is a common factor in acne development.
It's important to note that acne is a complex condition influenced by various factors, including genetics, diet, and skincare habits. While raw milk could be one contributing factor for some people.
most milks are jaw made lots of estrogen in it.

most milks are jaw made lots of estrogen in it.
It's essential to keep in mind that the hormones naturally present in raw milk are not typically a significant source of estrogen exposure compared to other factors, such as hormonal medications or dietary choices like soy-based products.

• +1
Reactions: PLA1092
most important things about milk is high calcium to phosphate ratio, high progesterone to estrogen ratio, vit A and E content
elaborate on how those nutrients can help on improving your looks and hormones

Looking for a milf to get raw milk from

• JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte and OGJBSLAYER