• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Mr. President, niqfan625, Deleted member 33579 and 3 others
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: dadfa, falcon1, Agendum and 2 others
The elites are attempting to brainwash us yet again but their attempts at demonizing red meat were futile and such will be their attempt to demonize raw milk jfc at this "muh you'll get sick, drink pasturized milk instead:feelsuhh:"

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: NigerianChico, callisto, falcon1 and 5 others
The elites are attempting to brainwash us yet again but their attempts at demonizing red meat were futile and such will be their attempt to demonize raw milk jfc at this "muh you'll get sick, drink pasturized milk instead:feelsuhh:"
There’s almost 0 difference between raw and whole fat pasteurised milk. Like 30 percent less vitamin a and 20 percent less calcium

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lilxder2 and krylx
There’s almost 0 difference between raw and whole fat pasteurised milk. Like 30 percent less vitamin a and 20 percent less calcium
So should I drink milk or not for height

imagine listening to a teen foidillian with clown makeup

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zaq, NigerianChico, falcon1 and 8 others
Whatever, I didnt read much into this but whenever they try to tell us that something natural is supposedly bad for us

It's usually fishy

Imagine ever listening to a woman especially this type of foid

• +1
Reactions: NigerianChico, falcon1, niqfan625 and 1 other person
Is skimmed milk good guys

Oh no it'll make me (((sick))) lol

• +1
Reactions: Agendum
your mum milk is so good

So should I drink milk or not for height
yes. but no real advantage of raw milk over whole pasteurized milk. I still drink raw on the weekends for the more creamy taste and higher vitamin A

• +1
Reactions: Agendum and krylx
cope

I'd rather eat her asshole than drink your stupid raw milk ewww

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NigerianChico, HornySockFucker, krylx and 1 other person
that fag doesn't know shit

pottenger's cat

What do you guys think

i dont even think its good but imma teel you:
it doesnt look like someone who would be impartial in her research.

as someone impartial im gonna tel you her argumentation is shit tier.

1. 940x more likely to get sick dont say shit if we dont know whats is the multiple and what diseases are we talking about and she keeps linking one article for this argument. Not to mention it doesnt talks about cost x benefit. Its like the classical argumentation of circumcision ("Its worth to amputate your penis cause you reduce your chance of IST" muuhh)

2. All the other arguments she used was how people got less sick after pasteurization. Anyone who knows the history of raw milk knows why that is. here you can see.

• +1
Reactions: krylx
oh yeah cause the elite isnt the owner of the farms who sell you the milk and the meat jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, Ttran1485 and lilxder2
Don't care + never drank raw milk + I'm bigger than raw milk drinkers lol

Fairlife or death

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and niqfan625
Yea wtf why would i listen to a emo goth girl with drawings near her eye"s???? Fbi psychop shit indeed!......

• +1
Reactions: mortis
jewish propaganda. it will make you sick if the animal itself was sick. dont eat/drink raw anything from unhealthy animals

Chad fucks stacies in the club while incels discuss the benefits of consuming liver and raw milk
.....at the same time, you fuck YOURSELF with a dildo, alone in your basement

This would be true in theory but milk from stores are fed grains and extremely watered down. They literally add fake vitamins to milk just to put the vitamins back in after their destroyed by pasteurization.

That dude is a complete faggot that says vegetables and grains and beans are okay to eat

• +1
And all those people in the comments are lactose interolant non white subhumans

• +1