Raw milk source

Meatboy

Meatboy

Bronze
Yo i heard raw milk is good for looksmaxx. Where do y'all source it?

Is this one good?
BBF54CE0 9088 4476 9EA9 194B1899890C

Picked some up at my local sprouts. Can someone confirm this one's organic? It was expensive at $9 32oz, must be good quality right?

Feel free to share your opinion and experiences with RAW milk. It's illegal lol

Word is that it's androgenic and anabolic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23530
mogger food but way too expensive.

• +1
Reactions: sigmamaleiswear, ellisadrian, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 3 others
mirin post/rep ratio

• JFL
Reactions: lonelycurry, Deprived, bugeater23 and 1 other person
yea a half gal is like 6 or 7 usd in AZ where im at rn, i get it at whole foods or sprouts. whole foods market always has it but some states dont sell it because they want the men to be weak and undimorphic. Point is, dont move to california. you are probably showering in toxing water in that fuckin place.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 23530 and Meatboy
Bruh just go to literally any farmer’s market and you can buy raw milk.

Look at the website/social media and the vendors are listed. You can message the vendor/farm to verify.

Bruh just go to literally any farmer’s market and you can buy raw milk.

Look at the website/social media and the vendors are listed. You can message the vendor/farm to verify.
It's not that easy to come by in some states it's actually illegal and you can go to jail for selling or consuming it and advertising it. Not to mention the hefty price of it

Haha u think raw milk is androgenic and raises t or nah?
without a doubt. even better, drink colostrum. mogs raw milk but even harder to get.

large quantities of raw milk with a raw animal foods diet is all there is too it.

without a doubt. even better, drink colostrum. mogs raw milk but even harder to get.

large quantities of raw milk with a raw animal foods diet is all there is too it.
I colostrum..? Isn't that shit full of estrogen though? I guess it's not a big deal huh

I colostrum..? Isn't that shit full of estrogen though? I guess it's not a big deal huh
if from a good source I doubt that’s an issue

• +1
Reactions: Meatboy
I just noticed the Raw Farm brand of goats milk ain't organic, at least isn't labeled organic but the cows is labeled organic but the goats way more expensive wtf? How does that work
8.49 for a liter of raw goat milk
6.49 for a liter of raw cow milk
15.99 for a gal of raw cow milk

Last edited:
Enjoy drinking cow manure particles