Raw pork smells like cum

Does it smell/remind u of cum

  • You know what I'm saying

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • You don't know

    Votes: 4 80.0%

  • Total voters
    5
Lowdimotrucel

Lowdimotrucel

I wish
Joined
May 20, 2026
Posts
5,373
Reputation
12,505
Ok maybe it doesn't smell exactly like cum, bit whenever I smell raw pork I immediately just think of bust. Like I'm being so deadass rn. Does the smell of raw pork remind u guy of cum aswell?
@Greypiller @zennn @ascendandforget @shedontluv-U
 
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: zennn, shedontluv-U, horseman and 2 others
Next time I have pork at home, I'll smell it and lyk
 
  • Love it
Reactions: Lowdimotrucel
Ok maybe it doesn't smell exactly like cum, bit whenever I smell raw pork I immediately just think of bust. Like I'm being so deadass rn. Does the smell of raw pork remind u guy of cum aswell?
@Greypiller @zennn @ascendandforget @shedontluv-U
nigga do you smell ur nut? how would you know
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Nocturnal, Lowdimotrucel and _Jason_
Nigga what
 
  • JFL
Reactions: zennn, Nocturnal and Lowdimotrucel
nah ur alone on this one
had pork for dinner last night and it was great (didnt smell like nut)
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Nocturnal, Lowdimotrucel and jp212
Ok maybe it doesn't smell exactly like cum, bit whenever I smell raw pork I immediately just think of bust. Like I'm being so deadass rn. Does the smell of raw pork remind u guy of cum aswell?
@Greypiller @zennn @ascendandforget @shedontluv-U
now im never gonna be able to unthink that
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zennn, shedontluv-U and Lowdimotrucel
no it's just ur cum smelling porks I think bro
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Lowdimotrucel
Nah bro my cum doesn't smell like pork
It's the pork that had that "essence" of cum
How the fuck can you know that? 😑

The only semen you've smelled is your own.

you can't say other smell like that
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Lowdimotrucel

Similar threads

Amuzant
Replies
3
Views
47
Amuzant
Amuzant
bhsoda_destroyer
Replies
1
Views
38
Leo
Leo
ragu
Replies
2
Views
16
zirg
Z
polarpop
Replies
0
Views
24
polarpop
polarpop
inyerta
Replies
15
Views
60
shedontluv-U
shedontluv-U

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top