Ray Kurzweil is now 74yo oldcel and low iq as shit

_MVP_

_MVP_

inflicting harm to the system makes me feel better
that retard was talking about singularity bahaha. newest interview, he sounds braindead

• +1
Reactions: John124
the singularity will happen - and perhaps a tldr? this video is as long as a feature length movie

the singularity will happen - and perhaps a tldr? this video is as long as a feature length movie
no it will not

we are at the peak of human capabilities, and from now on the wars and other disasters will push as back

i could not watch it all, that guy is too low iq

• +1
Reactions: John124 and Amnesia
no it will not

we are at the peak of human capabilities, and from now on the wars and other disasters will push as back

i could not watch it all, that guy is too low iq
they said we were at the peak 100 years ago and 100 years before that - I guarantee we are not at the peak

they said we were at the peak 100 years ago and 100 years before that - I guarantee we are not at the peak
100 years ago was the cultural peak & relative peak of the west with respect to the rest of the world. Since then it's expanded in absolute terms but has fallen off with how much it mogged the rest of the world.

"The Singularity" isn't going to happen in this guy's lifetime, he is hoping to live forever after having his brain translated into a computer program and live forever that way. It's actually a really retarded use of resources to even try because it will provide barely any value to keep this boomer around and a singularity AI will realize that and let him die like the rest of humanity has done before him.

• JFL
Reactions: alphamaxxxx and _MVP_
that guy is an utterly worthless coper.

only impresses naive youngcels

• +1
Reactions: John124