Ray Peat diet turned me straight

D

Deleted member 23558

God make my neurotransmitters great inc
Seriously, no jokes, never been with a girl, never wanted it, always prefered guys. But it changed since 2 months or something. I think it is lowering estrogen, higher T and DHT.

It costed me a fortune on haiduts supplements though.

I was with this girl tonight and it felt so
right. And not this obsessed, fast, stupid sexuality, it was patient, mindful, instinctive and beautifull.

I think many people including me sometimes forget how freaking important vitamin A is, and how much stuff can get better with super high vitamin A dosages.

Besides that, I have been experimening with andosterone/DHT/pansterone/gonadin/progestene.

Yeah i sometimes take all this stuff at the same time....

Its a long process but I feel like im growing brain regions related to straight sexuality because of that.

Not trying to imply being gay is a sickness or that this will work for anyone else. But im more convinced than ever that sexuality preference can change after puberty. Im allmost 27.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 32410, Shkreliii, Abhorrence and 8 others
@Manletmachine

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 20399
You're not turning straight after a certain age, your brain is getting to it's healthy normal state. You were always straight to begin with.

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii, Deleted member 23558 and GuyFromSingapore
Faggot Brahmin. Kill yourself.

didn’t know you was gay

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
I think many people including me sometimes forget how freaking important vitamin A is, and how much stuff can get better with super high vitamin A dosages.
Maybe theres some truth behind your schizo ramblings, the more liver and yolks im eating the more I feel like being just a prettyboy instead of autogynephilia driven tranny

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
Carnivore or death

• JFL
Reactions: Jpg
didn’t know you was gay
1BC39FAB 96C1 4CB6 A18C F0D8A2DA3CFB

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32410, PseudoMaxxer and Jpg
Seriously, no jokes, never been with a girl, never wanted it, always prefered guys. But it changed since 2 months or something. I think it is lowering estrogen, higher T and DHT.

It costed me a fortune on haiduts supplements though.

I was with this girl tonight and it felt so
right. And not this obsessed, fast, stupid sexuality, it was patient, mindful, instinctive and beautifull.

Besides that, I have been experimening with andosterone/DHT/pansterone/gonadin/progestene.

Yeah i sometimes take all this stuff at the same time....

Its a long process but I feel like im growing brain regions related to straight sexuality because of that.

Not trying to imply being gay is a sickness or that this will work for anyone else. But im more convinced than ever that sexuality preference can change after puberty. Im allmost 27.
i cant experiment with dht because of balding genes sadly

Whats ur disc btw u have helped me i wanna be ur fren, imma get some benfotiamine (kinda stupid how the best supps are supps cant just be bought in normal store)

Whats ur disc btw u have helped me i wanna be ur fren, imma get some benfotiamine (kinda stupid how the best supps are supps cant just be bought in normal store)
Send me urs ill add u I rarely check disc tho but ill start soon as ive added many people from here there. Might even start a peaty group tbh

Send me urs ill add u I rarely check disc tho but ill start soon as ive added many people from here there. Might even start a peaty group tbh
Sounds good