Ray Peat on social isolation

7zyzz7

7zyzz7

Eradicate Humanity 2024
"The psychopathology of social isolation has been studied in a variety of animals, and many features are similar across species, including humans. Aggression, helplessness, and reduced ability to learn are typically produced in animals by social isolation, and it's clear that certain kinds of family environment produce the same conditions in children. Schools seldom help, and often hinder, recovery from such early experiences." -Ray Peat

"Although three individuals don't prove an argument, I think the lives and situations of Sidis, Mill, and Russell are usefully symbolic. Sidis, who grew up under intense pressure and social isolation and in extreme poverty, died at the age of 46. Mill, who was educated mainly by his father, in secure financial circumstances, experienced social isolation and moderate pressure, and lived about 20 years longer than Sidis did. Russell, who grew up in the highest circles of the ruling class, experienced no pressure, and only the mild kind of social isolation that wasn't exceptional for his class. He lived to be 97." -Ray Peat

"Sidis and Mill were being stimulated and allowed to develop in one direction, but they were being isolated from interaction with their peers. When Mill was twenty he went into a depression, and later he wrote that it was because he discovered that he was unable to feel. He had developed only part of his personality." -Ray Peat

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16357, Gargantuan, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 2 others

Loneliness Kills By Activating The Stress Response & Inflammation​

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Deleted member 20652
I think l theanine or some other thing decreases loneliness’ degenerative effects ; fuck I’m not sure about the compound name tho search Haidut loneliness on ray peat forum and search around you will get it

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and 7zyzz7
I think l theanine or some other thing decreases loneliness’ degenerative effects ; fuck I’m not sure about the compound name tho search Haidut loneliness on ray peat forum and search around you will get it
Lifefuel. I will buy it soon yakhii

Also would you rather buy creatine or l theanine?

Lifefuel. I will buy it soon yakhii

Also would you rather buy creatine or l theanine?
I’m not sure if it’s l thesnine but among the two I’d go for l thesnine in bulk as it’s cheaper and also noticeable effects at 400 mg and above its like a low dose ritalin for me

• +1
Reactions: mogutill0
Not a single word incel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22918
"The psychopathology of social isolation has been studied in a variety of animals, and many features are similar across species, including humans. Aggression, helplessness, and reduced ability to learn are typically produced in animals by social isolation, and it's clear that certain kinds of family environment produce the same conditions in children. Schools seldom help, and often hinder, recovery from such early experiences." -Ray Peat

"Although three individuals don't prove an argument, I think the lives and situations of Sidis, Mill, and Russell are usefully symbolic. Sidis, who grew up under intense pressure and social isolation and in extreme poverty, died at the age of 46. Mill, who was educated mainly by his father, in secure financial circumstances, experienced social isolation and moderate pressure, and lived about 20 years longer than Sidis did. Russell, who grew up in the highest circles of the ruling class, experienced no pressure, and only the mild kind of social isolation that wasn't exceptional for his class. He lived to be 97." -Ray Peat

"Sidis and Mill were being stimulated and allowed to develop in one direction, but they were being isolated from interaction with their peers. When Mill was twenty he went into a depression, and later he wrote that it was because he discovered that he was unable to feel. He had developed only part of his personality." -Ray Peat
thats deff true. until 4 years ago i was very social then all of a sudden i beocme the opposite. The consequences are very clear. Everything is worse. But i dont know how to go back to normal now

thats deff true. until 4 years ago i was very social then all of a sudden i beocme the opposite. The consequences are very clear. Everything is worse. But i dont know how to go back to normal now
There is no going back, join the dark side, lets become vikings, lets become Genghis, lets become sociopaths... kill them all and have fun in the process. Listen to dance music and increase your metabolism... the apocalypse is coming.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Sprinkles and BrahminBoss
There is no going back, join the dark side, lets become vikings, lets become Genghis, lets become sociopaths... kill them all and have fun in the process. Listen to dance music and increase your metabolism... the apocalypse is coming.
sometimes i forget people here are autistic

• JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles
And yet in terms of intelligence Sidis > Mill > Russell

Dnrd but prolly over for me

• +1
Reactions: 7zyzz7