Ray Peat vs Raw Primal [Sv3rige] vs Keto [with modifications like, raw, no grains etc.]

Which Diet moggs

• Total voters
chaddyboi66

chaddyboi66

E V I S C E M O G G E R
Yesterday was my Oneitis's birthday but I wasn't invited, so now I'm making a new commitment to spend less time on gay/cucked Offtopic and looksmax like I said I would.
[ISPOILER]fyi yes I'm sticking with this Oneitis thing for the rest of the day because it's Her birthday and I have to be reminded of it every waking moment of this day than so do you.
[/ISPOILER]

Which one moggs?

I've been on Raw Primal for a few months now and feel pretty good eating like Sv3rige, no cooked foods, raw meat, organ meat, raw milk + blood drink, organic fruit juice + raw organic eggs, raw butter, etc.

People like Frank Turfano who were allegedly raw primal for a time claimed it's not feasible long terms yet niggas like sv3rige and that one nigga always shown in the docus [that one that pole dances] have literally been on it for years.

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Renaissance.Chad, Lawton88 and Elvisandreaa
[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]

• JFL
Reactions: Pumanator, Fgsfds and chaddyboi66
Sv3rige mogs

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66
you already drink milk and OJ you could increase the amounts and try adding more Peat staples like gelatin when you eat meat, carrot salads or boiled mushrooms

• +1
All three are retarded

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Joje123 and chaddyboi66
All three are retarded
How is normie diet full of grains, soy product, vegetable oil and other processed poison any better?

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]

• +1
Reactions: Qaliqal, Deleted member 16834, Lawton88 and 1 other person
How is normie diet full of grains, soy product, vegetable oil and other processed poison any better?

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]

Even though I am weak and don't follow it much I think the best diet would be plenty of meat with a lot of low calorie vegetables and only a little fruit.

• +1
Even though I am weak and don't follow it much I think the best diet would be plenty of meat with a lot of low calorie vegetables and only a little fruit.
Sounds like keto tbh

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
masterjohn

Yesterday was my Oneitis's birthday but I wasn't invited, so now I'm making a new commitment to spend less time on gay/cucked Offtopic and looksmax like I said I would.
[ISPOILER]fyi yes I'm sticking with this Oneitis thing for the rest of the day because it's Her birthday and I have to be reminded of it every waking moment of this day than so do you.
[/ISPOILER]

Which one moggs?

I've been on Raw Primal for a few months now and feel pretty good eating like Sv3rige, no cooked foods, raw meat, organ meat, raw milk + blood drink, organic fruit juice + raw organic eggs, raw butter, etc.

People like Frank Turfano who were allegedly raw primal for a time claimed it's not feasible long terms yet niggas like sv3rige and that one nigga always shown in the docus [that one that pole dances] have literally been on it for years.

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]
Any updates?

It's obvious, pick someone who actually studied and taught biochemistry, physiology, endocrinology, and has self experimented; compared to those that follow dogma and publish nothing new.

• +1
Reactions: kilgrave
Why does everyone here love raypeat I thought sugar raped collagen, gave acne, bloated you, fucked your liver, and made you estrogen filled

and I'm still on Raw Primal.
That's what I am interested in.

1. Do you find the way of eating sustainable?
2. Have you not gotten sick yet?
3. Where do you source your food from?

Don't do they require you to gain bodyfat?

That's what I am interested in.

1. Do you find the way of eating sustainable?
I eat lots of organ meats and take heed of a few points Turfano makes in his video on the long term effects. Fat adaption is also necessary too obviously.
2. Have you not gotten sick yet?
Jfl no, I only get quality meat and probably have a strong enough gut to fight anything off now, besides it's not like it'd kill me anyway considering this is how human beings have been eating for thousands of years with no problems.

3. Where do you source your food from?
Local butcher who gets it from a local organic farmer that only feeds his livestock grass.

Don't do they require you to gain bodyfat?
Not really, you're going to be eating them anyway and then your body will become fat adapted instead of carbohydrate addicted like everyone else's modern cancer diets.

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]