All the so called ''Healthy Diets'' are poisoning and killing people early ( Carnivore / Ray Peat Etc. )

D

Deleted member 5815

all fictional scenarios and social experiment
I’m doing some examples here, so people can see that the problem can ABSOLUTELY come from these “healthy diets”…it is NOT just supplements or pharmaceuticals that cause this problem! The following are the high Poison/”Vitamin A” sources in each of these approaches, and can easily explain why none of them have proved to be the “Holy Grail” of long-term health:

Weston A. Price / Keto / Carnivore INC world:

• Encourage organ meat consumption, particularly liver
  • Eat tons of all types of dairy (dairy, except butter and ghee), dairy is the “perfect storm” for causing Poison/”Vitamin A” toxicity
  • Cod liver oil oxidized PUFAS
  • Many WAPF foundation members got brain cancer from eating the fermented cod liver oil and it wasn't just from the pufa!
RAY PEAT world

• Eating liver
  • Daily carrot salads
  • Tons of milk (one person I know was suggested to drink TWO GALLONS of milk a day by a “Ray Peat inspired practitioner”, this caused rapid fat gain)
  • Excessive calcium intake from ground-up eggshells (excess calcium exacerbates the problems caused by excess Poison/"Vitamin A"
  • Some are taking additional Vitamin A on top of the above things

The “Primal Diet” aka Aajonus Vonderplanitz and Sv3rige world:

• Organ meats (raw, along with raw muscle meats)
  • Tons of dairy
  • Tons of egg yolks
General normies just trying to be healthy:

• Trying to “eat the rainbow”…yellow and orange fruits and vegetables are full of carotenoids (plant form of Poison/”Vitamin A”), while red fruits and veggies that are that way because of carotenoids are the worst of the bunch (some fruits and veggies are red due to cyanidins/anthocyanins/OPCs, they are definite exceptions)
  • Multivitamins with Vitamin A and/or carotenoids (lutein, lycopene, etc.), this is only the start of the problems with multivitamins, I NEVER RECOMMEND THEM
  • Vitamin A (retinol) infused skin creams, anti-aging creams, sunscreens, etc.
  • Fortified foods, including cereals and low-fat dairy
Look…if you are not getting the results you want or feel you were promised from any health approach…well, the definition of insanity would be to keep doing the same thing and expecting a different result.

• +1
Reactions: Sub0 and VeryFuglyNiyguhs
Any evidence carotenoids are poison?

• +1
Reactions: Roquefort
  • +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
carotenoids convert to vitamin a and vitamin a is poison and the root cause of all diseases

Carotenoids is a precursor to vitamin A the body auto regulates how much it convertes unlike pure vitamin A which is fat soluble, bio-accumulates and can lead to toxicity

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel and Deleted member 5815
Carotenoids is a precursor to vitamin A the body auto regulates how much it convertes unlike pure vitamin A which is fat soluble, bio-accumulates and can lead to toxicity
It's true if you don't have vitamin a toxicity due to past liver and organ meat / fortified dairy / egg yolk maxxing. The body can up or downregulate beta-carotene conversion within some range, but can't shut it down altogether. If you are storing dangerous doses in your liver eating carotenoids just make the problem worse by accumulation. Regardless carotenoids have been linked to cancer heart disease and hypothyroidism by the Peat and conventional medicine already

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
carotenoids convert to vitamin a and vitamin a is poison and the root cause of all diseases

He’s a legit schizo based on his tweets

The world has vitamin A deficiency, not surplus. People barely eat organs anymore so their diets lack retinol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25377, Roquefort, sub5inchcel and 4 others

Vitamin Angels gives women prenatal vitamins w 2667 IU "vit" A https://vitaminangels.org/prenatal-vitamins-and-minerals…
Vitamin Angels give 2x/year MEGADOSE "vit" A supps to children https://vitaminangels.org/vitamin-a-deficiency…

VITAMIN A + VACCINES = DEATH

I know this is a brutal pill to swallow and it's much easier to gorge on egg yolks and liver for the essential nootrients, that temporarily drug like stimulant feeling it gives you

You will hit a wall

eating chicken broccoli and rice like a normal person is much more healthier than the carnivore or ray peat diet

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25377, VeryFuglyNiyguhs and JawMogger

The world has vitamin A deficiency, not surplus. People barely eat organs anymore so their diets lack retinol
Eggs and milk have retinol and can get you vitamin a so no, organ meats aren't even needed in a diet.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815
All fancy diets are memes. I body mog 99.99% of humanity with my pizza diet.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5815, Deleted member 25377 and MoggerGaston
All fancy diets are memes. I body mog 99.99% of humanity with my pizza diet.
Eat pizza, drink wine. Diet of kings.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815 and Bashan

how to get this? eggs is enoguh? how many eggs?

Vitamin Angels gives women prenatal vitamins w 2667 IU "vit" A https://vitaminangels.org/prenatal-vitamins-and-minerals…
Vitamin Angels give 2x/year MEGADOSE "vit" A supps to children https://vitaminangels.org/vitamin-a-deficiency…

VITAMIN A + VACCINES = DEATH

I know this is a brutal pill to swallow and it's much easier to gorge on egg yolks and liver for the essential nootrients, that temporarily drug like stimulant feeling it gives you

You will hit a wall

eating chicken broccoli and rice like a normal person is much more healthier than the carnivore or ray peat diet
Prettyboy is a fake natty clown who claims zyzz and jon Skywalker have naturally achievable physiques by natty lifting + low carb diets. Maybe if your testicles are raisins you can look like them. Personally I don't hate him, im just tired of him lying and deceiving people by giving them false hope, I love when people ascend and improve. It's why Gaia262 is my most respected user. He got dealt a awful deck and still ascended hard and came a long way.

KaleFartBomb too with his retarded obsession with animal food. He even admitted to roiding before, but once you roid you are never natty again.

Nuclei

Notice how Arnold still retained embers of his former physique even though he probably doesn't even train and roid anymore.