Re: BBC obsession, cuckoldry

ranierean

ranierean

D-9999
Yuval harari at ted330 photo dian lofton 1715533639687
“Our shared culture, I think, has yet to make much-needed strides towards viewing ‘kinks’, ‘paraphilias’ not as something to conveniently box people in, but as independent phenomena, or at least as what they should be: partially anachronistic, partially self-enclosed instances that are at times completely alien to our first-person narratives. Judgment runs contrary to what we call ‘self-exploration’. If we value interpersonal freedom, we must champion certain… sexual leeway. It’s what we—”
“WELL SAID, YUVAL”
“Uh… Thanks. So, cuckolding and infidelity to me represent the most direct way with which we can express our gendered anxieties, but even they leave room to ambiguity and complexity that often goes untapped and unexamined. As a gay man I have some experience of being advantaged by my built-in emotional disinvestment from this. You have to wonder if the cuckee, for example, really wants to be a cuckee in the first place. Or, perhaps, if the question of “want” in this context is something that gets glossed over as a ‘given’, we could go there, get the needed answers that way. There's a pretense of sorts around this dynamic, it’s said that this is just how the ‘laws of nature’ play out, but they are more like traffic laws, everything about them is socially conditioned. We can easily imagine any bull-cuckold binary be renegotiated under its own rules: the cuckold could gain the upper hand through—”
“BUT WHY DO WOMEN FUCK DOGS??”
“I… I… I’ll get back to you in a bit, ‘Gachad.”

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52452
Twist niggers heads off

Users who are viewing this thread

Back