Re-Introducing the Handpill (it's not about handsize)

saffacel

saffacel

spinning my wheels
The only thing I get compliments regularly on consistently by women I come in contact with are my hands. So looked up if this could have any sort of meaning.

@Tyrionlannistercel unfortunately focused on handsize and sexual dimorphism which is not what the study says is attractive/aesthetic.

So to quote one study: https://academic.oup.com/beheco/article/23/2/334/245435

What is an attractive hand?

"Thus far, only 1 predictor of hand attractiveness has been established, namely long fingers, although reasons for this preference are not clear. In a recent study on digitally manipulated hand images, Kościński (2011) found typicality and femininity of shape, finger length, and skin smoothness to be positively associated with hand attractiveness in each sex for both dorsal and ventral views"

Results/Study Conclusion

"Hand attractiveness correlated with facial attractiveness in men and the relationship was mediated by individual-level averageness and fattiness. This suggests that hand averageness is a reliable cue to developmental stability and possibly also good genes in men. It is thus possible that women possess an evolutionarily shaped preference for averageness of male hands, and the preference might have acted on the appearance of the hands through a stabilizing sexual selection "

So do you have incel face but chad hands? There might still be hope for you if you leanmax and/or there is hope for your offspring if you find a mate with good genes.

A new day a new cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012, TheEndHasNoEnd, Nordiccel and 2 others
Hand implants coming soon

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: it_just_so_happens, subhuman incel, godirl and 4 others
It's not cope tbh. Matters very little but I have been complimented a lot on my hands. Foids just love when I gently stroke their cheeks while they suck my dick

• JFL
Reactions: Hades and IndianJock
Just fuck your hand theory

literally not a single woman cares

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex
literally not a single woman cares
Obviously, hands are not enough to slay or else I would be slaying like a chadlite at least. But it's more legit than the wristpill. Women do actually look and comment on hands. Also it's backed by science.

Images 39

It's not cope tbh. Matters very little but I have been complimented a lot on my hands. Foids just love when I gently stroke their cheeks while they suck my dick
Tales from the basement

• Hmm...
Reactions: Slayerullah
they only care about hands if theyre vascular