Re-post: I need to be advised to talk to the girl I like

ascension!

ascension!

The next Chadlite™
Title. I used to talk to her before, but we used to be in different classrooms, which affected our "relationship" in a certain way. Later, she found out that I liked her and now everything is very awkward. I need to retake this relationship and if possible, achieve something, I have possibilities, but she is, I would say, the most difficult peek of my entire school-generation.

Plot Twist: At the last party we both attended, she invited me to dance, to which I simply responded with "I'm going right now", but I never went... After this I felt that she was trying to talk to me, but the truth is, even though I have all the intentions in talking to her, I just don't know how. We just exchange glances, ROFL.

forget her, go to a bar :feelshah:

• Hmm...
Reactions: ascension!
Bump.

Last edited:
Cant relate, havent had a convo with an irl female in 3 years

Just YOLO it. Your too young to recommend drugs. :ROFLMAO:

you just need to display that you are ALPHA. Next time she asks you some blabla boring question just tell her straight "look bitch.. I'm not like your own beta orbiters, when I take you home tonight (and I WILL), I'm going to get my PP blown"

you just need to display that you are ALPHA. Next time she asks you some blabla boring question just tell her straight "look bitch.. I'm not like your own beta orbiters, when I take you home tonight (and I WILL), I'm going to get my PP blown"
?

XD?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21808 and ascension!
Bring up chicos ratios and how he is very harmonious that will get her wet