*READ* 2 years (15-17) NEED ADVICE

rwnv

rwnv

Iron
First post on here. Looking for advice on how to improve my looks (be as brutal as needed)
For reference those first photos were from 2 years ago (15) and the new ones are from now (17)
So far I have only done softmaxx redpill shit but want to start hardmaxxing.
I really appreciate any information/advice given.

Attachments

• IMG_3579.png
    IMG_3579.png
    4.8 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3531.png
    IMG_3531.png
    4.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3581.png
    IMG_3581.png
    4.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3594.jpeg
    IMG_3594.jpeg
    396 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3600.png
    IMG_3600.png
    4.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3601.png
    IMG_3601.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3595.png
    IMG_3595.png
    6.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3580.png
    IMG_3580.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, Av0nr and Lmao
are you open to the idea of surgery?

• +1
Reactions: kingpiin
First post on here. Looking for advice on how to improve my looks (be as brutal as needed)
For reference those first photos were from 2 years ago (15) and the new ones are from now (17)
surgery would save

Did you use semen?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: helpmeascend, kebab, NebulaExplorer and 3 others
Yeah but I can't afford anything right now being 17 and in school. What do you have in mind
there are a few I would recomend, first are you a guy or trans?

• JFL
Reactions: helpmeascend, Saint Casanova and 5incher
Get rid of ance and start mewing.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: helpmeascend, GuyFromSingapore and BowlCutMogger
I don't know what they're trying to achieve
We were trying to distract you from the fact that its over for you my guy

• JFL
Reactions: Samsepioler
CO2 laser resurfacing

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
Don't stress over skin condition. Usually it improves massively once puberty is done. Puberty often drives it with all the hormones etc.

• +1
Reactions: rwnv
tiktokmaxxer enjoy rotting
You rot your brain on these forums. If you were anything but an incel you wouldn't be here. Brother is projecting 😭

• +1
Reactions: Samsepioler
You rot your brain on these forums. If you were anything but an incel you wouldn't be here. Brother is projecting 😭
yet here you are asking for legitimate advice doxxing your whole face… from a bunch of “incels”

• JFL
Reactions: BowlCutMogger and Saint Casanova
yet here you are asking for legitimate advice doxxing your whole face… from a bunch of “incels”
Look at my profile.. I came here literally just to ask for advice from people who know more about me than looks. I don't need some incel you being edgy because you've been on these forums for longer than me😭 pathetic brother. Read the title, "advice" no need to comment if you're going to yap about tiktokcel

• +1
Reactions: forgot2straightmax
Look at my profile.. I came here literally just to ask for advice from people who know more about me than looks. I don't need some incel you being edgy because you've been on these forums for longer than me😭 pathetic brother. Read the title, "advice" no need to comment if you're going to yap about tiktokcel
i’ll do what i want. doesn’t matter how long you’ve been here for, there’s plenty of 3 year members that are just as much of a faggot as you don’t worry. you’re just a textbook tiktokcel.

i’ll do what i want. doesn’t matter how long you’ve been here for, there’s plenty of 3 year members that are just as much of a faggot as you don’t worry. you’re just a textbook tiktokcel.
Short man syndrome? Sounds like it to me. Take your insecurity elsewhere brother. Don't need you projecting that shit onto me. I came to here to ask for genuine advice... that is all

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Thebbcmaxxer, Samsepioler, DoctorPMA and 1 other person
You have weak Zygos and inward gonials so you’ll need implants for those.

Your brows are very high, eyebrow transplant and supra implants would help. Wait and see if your brow ridge comes in though.

Your paranasal area is flat, so you might want to look into paranasal and other midface implants for that matter.

You can, responsibly, use HGH and low levels of test to help develop masculine features( zygos, browridge, neck ect). Obviously workout

Are you norwooding or just have a big forehead ? I

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga

Your brows are very high, eyebrow transplant and supra implants would help. Wait and see if your brow ridge comes in though.

Your paranasal area is flat, so you might want to look into paranasal and other midface implants for that matter.

You can, responsibly, use HGH and low levels of test to help develop masculine features( zygos, browridge, neck ect). Obviously workout

Send a recent frontal and side profile too.

I don't know what they're trying to achieve

what this guy said

Loads of info here. I appreciate this. No just big forehead, i'm 17 so the norwood reaping shouldn't be after me yet (hopefully). I was thinking of HGH and test. Starting gym soon too, right now I only do boxing.

Loads of info here. I appreciate this. No just big forehead, i'm 17 so the norwood reaping shouldn't be after me yet (hopefully). I was thinking of HGH and test. Starting gym soon too, right now I only do boxing.
Make sure you research a fair amount before roids or HGH to avoid any issues

Attachments

• IMG_3603.jpeg
    IMG_3603.jpeg
    273.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3604.jpeg
    IMG_3604.jpeg
    308.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3605.jpeg
    IMG_3605.jpeg
    308.7 KB · Views: 0
Make sure you research a fair amount before roids or HGH to avoid any issues
Yeah I know, i'll get blood test etc. while i'm on it to to make sure everything is in check

• Woah
Reactions: Saint Casanova
Short man syndrome? Sounds like it to me. Take your insecurity elsewhere brother. Don't need you projecting that shit onto me. I came to here to ask for genuine advice... that is all
mog you irl unfortunately

That frontal is kinda brutal but it's the only one I have
Look into infra implants as well.

The main thing however is Jaw and Zygo augmentation.

• +1
grow out ur hair, cut out sugar and sodium, eat alot of potassium (potatoes but mostly bananas) 4L water a day min, get electrolyte supplements cos that much water will drain them, eat a fuck ton of carrots aswell(skintone). do all this for a month or 2 and its gonna lean out ur face and make you look more defined. goodluck!!

• +1
Reactions: Saint Casanova
Yeah I know, i'll get blood test etc. while i'm on it to to make sure everything is in check
Where are you based? Do you need sources ?

i never even spoke on your appearance boyo. don’t know why you’re telling me i’m insecure for calling you a faggot

i never even spoke on your appearance boyo. don’t know why you’re telling me i’m insecure for calling you a faggot
Holy shit you even sound like a sorry little bitch of a manlet. Go about your day now and stop crying brother 🫶

• JFL
Reactions: MogsMost
Where are you based? Do you need sourc
grow out ur hair, cut out sugar and sodium, eat alot of potassium (potatoes but mostly bananas) 4L water a day min, get electrolyte supplements cos that much water will drain them, eat a fuck ton of carrots aswell(skintone). do all this for a month or 2 and its gonna lean out ur face and make you look more defined. goodluck!!
Appreciate this, solid advice

• +1
Based in Northern Ireland. Yeah that would help but I can't afford major surgeries until i'm working (in school for now)
Receptorchem/Chemyo/ Swisschems for sarms.

Catcafe.is, Qingado sigma chemical, Ironlionlabs.is for roids and HGH.

Xpeptides, Peptidesciences for peptides