*READ* 2 years (15-17) NEED ADVICE

Receptorchem/Chemyo/ Swisschems for sarms.

Catcafe.is, Qingado sigma chemical, Ironlionlabs.is for roids and HGH.

Xpeptides, Peptidesciences for peptides
Holy shit how do you find this so quickly?

HGH, dripmaxx and hairmaxx

wait so are the pics with acne you at 15 or 17

Holy shit you even sound like a sorry little bitch of a manlet. Go about your day now and stop crying brother 🫶
6'3 90kg. would defo flatten u. (faggot)

Just go to south east asia when you are 18

The acne pics are fucking disgusting. Even if I were your mom who birthed you I wouldn't kiss you. You looked disease ridden there. Gross...

The acne pics are fucking disgusting. Even if I were your mom who birthed you I wouldn't kiss you. You looked disease ridden there. Gross...
Still somehow looks better than your dirty brown skin. COPE

Geomaxxing. Without any surgery you are gigachad over there
Lmao true but anyone would be due to the average dick size and height over there + I don't want to be surrounded by currycels just for the sake of being chad .

Lmao true but anyone would be due to the average dick size and height over there + I don't want to be surrounded by currycels just for the sake of being chad .
Just go to eastern europe and get a slavic polina. Slavs are basically budget white people. Im gonna go to poland to get a slavic gf.

Just go to eastern europe and get a slavic polina. Slavs are basically budget white people. Im gonna go to poland to get a slavic gf.
And sweden... Good advice but looking to tackle the problem as suppose to coping with it. I want my face to be better, my face will remain the same no matter where I am, only thing that geo changes is my appeal. Also, may sound cliche but i'm not looking for a gf (as of now atleast) I simply want to look better.

• So Sad
Reactions: SubSigma
IMG 3639
Acne can be fixed (in which I did) your stumped manlet bone structure cannot. 5'8 indian... Time for you to visit Gandy😢