Read and learn

JustChris

JustChris

Slay or be slayed
The screenshots speak for themselves. Take this however you want and cope however you want, but sadly this is the reality.

E39E7831 3AF5 4031 AD46 09188323E6BE
104AD9FA FAA6 4BD2 B087 66602D8B51C3
8F44EBDB 4742 49F6 8C82 AFD46BFC80CD
6AF7B2D5 3436 44A2 956E A2814ED2301E
137DC267 91DA 4885 B049 1D2BDDF7D28C
C775FF3C 7F45 4295 8E68 72EBAA473B4E
609502AE B765 4E52 A049 FF8202335981

What’re you trying to prove by this? Women on inceltears and reddit speak the same thing. But but she must be a model so we need to pay special attention to what she says.

• +1
Reactions: Zesto
Handsome, I know
What’re you trying to prove by this? Women on inceltears and reddit speak the same thing. But but she must be a model so we need to pay special attention to what she says.

Nothing to do with physique, just telling people to take a break from the PSL communities because it’s fucking with their heads and makes them more socially inapt than they already are.

just telling people to take a break from the PSL communities because it’s fucking with their heads and makes them more socially inapt than they already are.

No man.

It was the first real point of contact I had with the outside world since my early teenage years. I only made it "out" of places like this by coming to them in the first place. Perfectly fine to frequent the few sites where chronically online normalfags don't try to flex fabricated sexual experiences on you and where you don't have to give audience to some "wise" thot's aspersions about your alleged personal shortcomings.

Garden variety stupidity from a particularly dull hole. Never seen anything like it. I've got the fire in my heart now and I think I'm going to REDDIT GOLD max. Thank you.

Handsome, I know

Nothing to do with physique, just telling people to take a break from the PSL communities because it’s fucking with their heads and makes them more socially inapt than they already are.

you think just because your above average looking we give a fuck wht u have to say? rofl

There is no point to this thread. Those screenshots have literally 0 value in proving anything. Women will always say what is socially acceptable and be agreeable espeacially more so when they are chatting with chad. This thread seems to be just a lame excuse to brag.
Btw I don't completely disagree with you, but this thread is just beyond stupid.

• +1
Reactions: Zesto, Deleted member 483, mojopin and 1 other person
There is no point to this thread. Those screenshots have literally 0 value in proving anything. Women will always say what is socially acceptable and be agreeable espeacially more so when they are chatting with chad. This thread seems to be just a lame excuse to brag.
Btw I don't completely disagree with you, but this thread is just beyond stupid.
This tbh. This thread is so low iq.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 283

Coping with the boys. Enforces the screenshots even more.

Whining and whining and whining.
you think just because your above average looking we give a fuck wht u have to say? rofl
You cared enough to reply tho

Also. Your =! You’re

You’re as in you are.
Your as in yourself.

Last edited:
"you need goals in life" Yet I always see brain-dead criminals with really attractive girls, but my accounting class and literally every single person I know that has a bright future ahead of them is still a virgin at 18+.

1. she wouldnt say this if she was deformed.

2. she writes these textwalls because she wants to fuck you
. if you were few points lower in look she wouldnt write that stuff.
if you wrote here something like "damn these niggers why cant they understand white people are superior"?
(no offence for black people, not racist at all)
she would reply "yeah stupid moderufker niggers"
shes just writing what you want to hear because she perceives you above her in look

its kinda funny taking women for their word. women's words mean jack shit. thats why half of marriages in usa end in divorce.

3. women have it easy because normal slim women with make up is considered hot girl by most men. while normal guy is considered ugly by most women. they will NEVER understand.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel, VST and 11gaijin
:banhammer: 4 this :bluepill: retard when?
"Hey guys here's this Convo I had with this girl because I'm gl that somehow proves that it's not about looks."
Splash acid in your face if u think u could attract one single women apart from looks faggot.

NZNijwI

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 283, mybrainabusesme and mojopin
xD.
What exactly are we supposed to learn from this ?

:banhammer: 4 this :bluepill: retard when?
"Hey guys here's this Convo I had with this girl because I'm gl that somehow proves that it's not about looks."
Splash acid in your face if u think u could attract one single women apart from looks faggot.

View attachment 5108

this one pic he has in avatar seems like it was made by professional photographer. professional photos (that are ALSO photoshoped without it being visible) also add few points to attractiveness. trust me.

i know a creep whos like 2/10 slim gargoyle when he makes a pic but he went for professional pics he was looking so good man like 6/10 or 7/10

this one pic he has in avatar seems like it was made by professional photographer. professional photos (that are ALSO photoshoped without it being visible) also add few points to attractiveness. trust me.

i know a creep whos like 2/10 slim gargoyle when he makes a pic but he went for professional pics he was looking so good man like 6/10 or 7/10

I posted videos of me in motion. As I said, my looks have nothing to do with this.
"you need goals in life" Yet I always see brain-dead criminals with really attractive girls, but my accounting class and literally every single person I know that has a bright future ahead of them is still a virgin at 18+.

Who cares if you’re a virgin at 18? Is your only goal in life women? If so, then that’s really fucking sad. Those 18 year old virgins will be succsssful later on.

That OP talks with girls
I'm starting to think @JustChris is just an IT plant.
Sometimes his posts sound slightly intelligent but then there are low iq posts like this one.
@JustChris Do you really think a girl would ever admit that it's only about looks ?
Couldn't you predict that she wasn't gonna back a narrative that portraits women as shallow ?
Get off this forum, you don't need to bash incels or spread idiocy to get laid.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and ZUZZCEL
I posted videos of me in motion. As I said, my looks have nothing to do with this.

Who cares if you’re a virgin at 18? Is your only goal in life women? If so, then that’s really fucking sad. Those 18 year old virgins will be succsssful later on.
I'd rather enjoy my teen years, but it's too late for that now. Only thing success gets you is old wrinkled post wall women.

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin
Sometimes his posts sound slightly intelligent but then there are low iq posts like this one.
@JustChris Do you really think a girl would ever admit that it's only about looks ?
Couldn't you predict that she wasn't gonna back a narrative that portraits women as shallow ?
He’s bluepilled no doubt.

I'd rather enjoy my teen years, but it's too late for that now. Only thing success gets you is old wrinkled post wall women.

You have much to learn. Even at 30 you can still date 19 year old girls. Your point is completely invalid.

Has somebody proved crisic is legit and no larper? There was once a thread where they told him to join a chat and he agreed to find out. But i cant find it anymore. What leads me to this thought is.

Here he spills this :bluepill:-nonsense acting like he tryna to help and on lookism he posted a thread with "there is no gym for your face" basically mocking incels/gymcels.

And another fact that mofuqqer is like permanently online.

Or do you ever think that it’s actually reality? How come she’s wrong and she tries to defend “women” and you’re right? Do you think every woman and man who shares the same idea does it to “protect women”? Or they do it because that’s real life and this shit happens because of your own failures and your weak mindset that doesn’t even allow you to get off your couch and do anything productive with your day?

I’ll go more towards the latter. You guys all have the same coping mechanisms, but I can guarantee that 90% of people posting on these forums still live with their parents, and have no clue what real life experience really is. Instead you’re really good at armchair psychology and mental gymnastics, because you see? Everything people have is due to looks and not due to their hard work and sacrifices.

A3740881 2124 40EA 86E9 83734C4463E2

This is what a fellow member had to say about psl communities.

Last edited:
You have much to learn. Even at 30 you can still date 19 year old girls. Your point is completely invalid.
Even at 50 I can date 19 year olds, but will the 19 year olds want me?

Let me correct you on a few things Chris, MOST incels are seen as unattractive men to women, not only because of their physical appearance, but also because of their lack of social status and the mental issues they have developed due to never feeling desired by women, this also leads to hate, but more on this later.

You also mentioned how incels prefer to throw the prime years away, this may seem like it is the case but it's not for the incels on THIS site. Personally Im striving to improve myself, I workout and study, I also hard mew, in the future I will get surgery to improve my ugly face but until then I will suffer or "rot" as the incels like to call it. I also encourage incels to improve themselves, no incels should LDAR their entire life away. But for some incels, it's completely over, they were completely fucked by there genes. For example, someone who is 5'2 is going to have a very, very difficult time with women, they are well aware of that, this causes them great levels of depression leading to them rotting their lives away, however, I'm pretty sure most incels are not this fucked.

Now finally, why do most incels hate women? Is it because women are not giving them sex? No, there is alot more to it. Most women have humiliated/belittled incels, they have toyed with them for fun,(this has happened with me too) incels feel degraded by women, this is what causes the hate. If a certain group of people in college humiliated you Chris, would you not hate them?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206
Let me correct you on a few things Chris, MOST incels are seen as unattractive men to women, not only because of their physical appearance, but also because of their lack of social status and the mental issues they have developed due to never feeling desired by women, this also leads to hate, but more on this later.

You also mentioned how incels prefer to throw the prime years away, this may seem like it is the case but it's not for the incels on THIS site. Personally Im striving to improve myself, I workout and study, I also hard mew, in the future I will get surgery to improve my ugly face but until then I will suffer or "rot" as the incels like to call it. I also encourage incels to improve themselves, no incels should LDAR their entire life away. But for some incels, it's completely over, they were completely fucked by there genes. For example, someone who is 5'2 is going to have a very, very difficult time with women, they are well aware of that, this causes them great levels of depression leading to them rotting their lives away, however, I'm pretty sure most incels are not this fucked.

Now finally, why do most incels hate women? Is it because women are not giving them sex? No, there is alot more to it. Most women have humiliated/belittled incels, they have toyed with them for fun,(this has happened with me too) incels feel degraded by women, this is what causes the hate. If a certain group of people in college humiliated you Chris, would you not hate them?

I agree with everything you just said, this is a good constructive criticism reply.

Except for the last part, and this is what I’m getting at. ANYONE that openly mocks someone in public is a piece of shit of a human being no matter the gender. Doesn’t matter if you’re male or female, everyone went through some sort of bullying at one point in their life.
But that doesn’t mean you have to hate on other people and kill your social interactions because of what one stupid human did to you a few years back.
Even at 50 I can date 19 year olds, but will the 19 year olds want me?

Yes. Maybe not for your looks but for what you achieved in life.
Has somebody proved crisic is legit and no larper? There was once a thread where they told him to join a chat and he agreed to find out. But i cant find it anymore. What leads me to this thought is.

Here he spills this :bluepill:-nonsense acting like he tryna to help and on lookism he posted a thread with "there is no gym for your face" basically mocking incels/gymcels.

And another fact that mofuqqer is like permanently online.

This made me lol

@Intel.Imperitive @Nibba @ZyzzReincarnate @Tony
@Tricky

Last edited:
Except for the last part, and this is what I’m getting at. ANYONE that openly mocks someone in public is a piece of shit of a human being no matter the gender. Doesn’t matter if you’re male or female, everyone went through some sort of bullying at one point in their life.
But that doesn’t mean you have to hate on other people and kill your social interactions because of what one stupid human did to you a few years back.
Except it wasn't one girl, almost all girls Iv ever interacted with have been cunts, most of the time for absolutely no reason. Men have not been like that to me. Now put yourself in my shoes, wouldn't you hate women too? You would. You could argue most women aren't like that but my life experiences tell me a different story, this is the case with all incels.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, VST, Hebbe wem and 1 other person
this thread is a joke. guy likes to create one thread daily about how many matches he has on 2 forums at least

Except it wasn't one girl, almost all girls Iv ever interacted with have been cunts, most of the time for absolutely no reason. Men have not been like that to me. Now put yourself in my shoes, wouldn't you hate women too? You would. You could argue most women aren't like that but my life experiences tell me a different story, this is the case with all incels.

But how many women have you met and talked to? 5? 10? And you base your opinion on that?

But how many women have you met and talked to? 5? 10? And you base your opinion on that?
Around 15. I don't need to talk to a 1000 women to get the general idea, the discrepancies that I notice in how the same girls talk to someone they find attractive Vs someone they don't, tell me all I need to know.

epic trolololol threed llol

Around 15. I don't need to talk to a 1000 women to get the general idea, the discrepancies that I notice in how the same girls talk to someone they find attractive Vs someone they don't, tell me all I need to know.

So if I saw 15 incels photos that are ugly does that mean every incel is ugly?

So if I saw 15 incels photos that are ugly does that mean every incel is ugly?
No, but if I showed you pics of 15 random incels and they were all ugly, you'd probably think that most incels are ugly.

I agree to an extent but never take what a female says as legitimate. Watch their actions, they are agreeable and will say anything to be looked at in a certain light but act differently.

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin
No, but if I showed you pics of 15 random incels and they were all ugly, you'd probably think that most incels are ugly.

Nope, and that’s why we’re different.
I agree to an extent but never take what a female says as legitimate. Watch their actions, they are agreeable and will say anything to be looked at in a certain light but act differently.

I have enough female friends to know when they’re bullshitting or not.

ONLY THE UGLY CAN BE INCELS! REST ARE FAKECELS
JUST FUCK OFF OP
Also reporting this thread for massive amount of gif spam that makes it impossible to load

Congrats on using 5 women as an example! Way to make up for the rest of the population that's left... around 3.5 billion. Lmao.
come to za middle earth bruzzer

1. she wouldnt say this if she was deformed.

2. she writes these textwalls because she wants to fuck you. if you were few points lower in look she wouldnt write that stuff.
if you wrote here something like "damn these niggers why cant they understand white people are superior"?
(no offence for black people, not racist at all)
she would reply "yeah stupid moderufker niggers"
shes just writing what you want to hear because she perceives you above her in look

its kinda funny taking women for their word. women's words mean jack shit. thats why half of marriages in usa end in divorce.

3. women have it easy because normal slim women with make up is considered hot girl by most men. while normal guy is considered ugly by most women. they will NEVER understand.

You do realize that 90% of my social circle are women right? After a while you know when they're bullshitting or not or when they're doing things out of interest or not.

Not everyone has shit friends that want to fuck or just want to look good in front of others. Most of the people I know are already very successful either it's career wise or looks wise. They don't need more validation, trust me.

Most of the people I know are already very successful either it's career wise or looks wise. They don't need more validation, trust me.
Cant say that about you

I already know my self worth. People who have actually talked with me know what I’m like.
yes thats why u create threads on at least 2 forums everyday "look at muh tinder matches, im the most handsome here, heres my pic"

Coping with the boys. Enforces the screenshots even more.

Whining and whining and whining.
Where am I whining? I was just pointing out that your screenshot don't prove or contribute anything useful. Women are agreeable by nature and that's why those screenshot don't mean shit. Also jfl at that feminist logic "the more you disagree the more it proves that I am right".:feelskek:

yes thats why u create threads on at least 2 forums everyday "look at muh tinder matches, im the most handsome here, heres my pic"
I’m doing that to trigger retards, that’s all. Many people have my snapchat from here and I think I barely sent 2 snaps of my face lmao.

Ara Ara

Talking to western women really dull.