READ DESCRIPTION (Fancy Places)

starboy_007

starboy_007

Iron
I’m 18 and planning to own a business, currently learning about it 24/7 every day after school and don’t often go to parties/clubs but I’m not antisocial like I talk to girls they’re just not my type or they have no manners. I have the old money style and everything, doing the gentleman stuff, coming from an upper-middle class family. My question is where do like classy girls go out at the of 17-18-19 who might represent good values, like where do I get the chance to meet girls like that?

If you don’t have exact answer or you just wanna be trolling, do not even reply to this, don’t waste my time and yours, except that I welcome advices, Thanks

• JFL
Reactions: kebab, User28823, TheBrownOne and 1 other person
Bro what? They spend their time with high status chads they meet through school.

• +1
Reactions: TheMaxxer333, kebab, TheBrownOne and 1 other person
I’m 18 and planning to own a business, currently learning about it 24/7 every day after school and don’t often go to parties/clubs but I’m not antisocial like I talk to girls they’re just not my type or they have no manners. I have the old money style and everything, doing the gentleman stuff, coming from an upper-middle class family. My question is where do like classy girls go out at the of 17-18-19 who might represent good values, like where do I get the chance to meet girls like that?

If you don’t have exact answer or you just wanna be trolling, do not even reply to this, don’t waste my time and yours, except that I welcome advices, Thanks
average scamza watcher

Imagine sneaking into an exclusive venue and doing a PUA style approach on a group of gigastacies and gigachads JFL.

You have to build a social circle organically. Unfortunately it’s much easier said than done. Most people who have high status social circles didn’t have to think about it or rot on a forum like this.

• +1
Reactions: TheBrownOne and starboy_007

I have the old money style and everything, doing the gentleman stuff, coming from an upper-middle class family.

Attachments

• 746F56BE-027B-45C5-9BD2-2549EC4F1573.jpeg
    746F56BE-027B-45C5-9BD2-2549EC4F1573.jpeg
    81.5 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: 4bhii and TheBrownOne
starboy_007

• Woah
Reactions: 4bhii
You have to build a social circle organically. Unfortunately it’s much easier said than done. Most people who have high status social circles didn’t have to think about it or rot on a forum like this.
You got a point there and I’m on it, btw thanks for the second sensible answer

Took YouTube too seriously

• +1
Reactions: Abhorrence