[Read] JBW in Japan = Last Chance GeoMaxx

average org user in Japan :Comfy:

This is actually crazy bro, idk even know how well I would do there as a young 6 3 normie. Probably would be treated like a god

• +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu and Moggie
Currently in Japan with my hapa friend (white/asian). He’s MTN but gets approached a ton on the street. Looks more white than asian. He is only 5’10 btw.

If you get no pussy in the USA, Japan will be your last chance to find a trad wife whos not westernized. The girls here will do all the chores, sex, and everything else with 0 complaints but still not be a dark skinned nigger from SEA. They are also petite, short, cute and take care of their bodies and smell nice. No feminism BS here or leftists alt girls.

Highest value for EA on par with Korean girls. Nobody will make fun of you or think you were forced to geomaxx to get a wife because Japanese girls are high value compared to Thai, Viet, and Filipino.

Do not worry about competition. Even I (sub4) mog 95% of the Japanese here.

With that said, if you are LTN, you are fucked. I’ve seen some sub4 and LTN white here and they do not get approached and are treated like scum.

If you were planning to hang yourself or shoot a school up, consider going to Japan first to find a girlfriend. You literally cannot lose if you are white.

Looksmaxx while you can, Japan opens 11 October.

- is there an isolation issue there I.e. hikkikimori? How are sub5s treated there compared to the west?

-is lookism worse there?

-do you sense community? Or is it just pure competition?

I saw a sub4 at a maid cafe the other day, the body language of the maids told everything you need to know.

In SEA, sub4 and LTN is fine, but MTN is minimum in Japan
What is a goood place to visit in Japan if you're on a budget? Me and my friends are looking to go on holiday there but we're students so don't have lots of money to splurge.

• +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu
This totally reads like an ad :lul:
like japan is some sort of JBW sex-themed park

• JFL
Reactions: zharupodrugu, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, Deleted member 18931 and 2 others
Good question. Here in the UK I don't feel like a part of the community at all, no national pride or anything. Everywhere you go has a subtle aura of hostility and anytime I interact with other guys it feels like a mini mog comp lol. I wonder how other place in the world are.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
How much it cost to stay there? I’m trying to plan some trip to Asia for when I have a break at college but obviously I don’t got that much money
hostel $10-20 a night
airbnb private $20-30 a night
business style small hotel - $40-50 a night
overpriced western hotels - $200-400 a night

- is there an isolation issue there I.e. hikkikimori? How are sub5s treated there compared to the west?

-is lookism worse there?

Lots of subhuman incel japanese guys here which is why there is 0 competition and lots of girls who need JBW. MTN (not LTN) white is treated as god, you will get a lot of stares in public and girls will come up to randomly talk to you.

lookism is better here for girls. lots of makeup/skincare, but for guys, 99% are subhuman and the occasional kpop looker. most are otaku subhuman salarymen. dont let their perms/nice clothing fool you, same rules apply in japan, bone / facial features > everything

• +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu and Gaia262
what % of the ppl are foreigners?
if ur white, do you get a lot of IOIs from jap girls?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24117, Deleted member 18931 and bigjuicy
what % of the ppl are foreigners?
if ur white, do you get a lot of IOIs from jap girls?
currently 0% since its not open

all of the foreingers currently here are curries, nigerians, or the super rare white english teacher

ioi is 10000% obvious, girls will stare at you/giggle/smile/laugh or approach you. JBW MTN is chad/chadlite here, always thought it was bullshit since some people said it only works in SEA, but its true, my friend gets too many cold approaches.

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CyprusGD, zharupodrugu and Deleted member 13787
Why couldn't i be white? I'll never get to satisfy my yellow fever

What if you don't speak Japanese?

If I was NEET I would, but I don't have time unfortunately with uni. I've dabbled in it before and learning Kanji is so fucking aids.

If I was NEET I would, but I don't have time unfortunately with uni. I've dabbled in it before and learning Kanji is so fucking aids.
its not aids if you do RTK or RRTK. It makes it 10x easier

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24117, PointOfNoReturn and Deleted member 18931
Nobody will make fun of you or think you were forced to geomaxx to get a wife because Japanese girls are high value compared to Thai, Viet, and Filipino.
Heavy coping going on here. Typical anime weebs. Asians with their typical gook eyes can be spotted from a mile. Doesn't matter what the shade of her skin is, a gook is a gook.

Imagine thinking anyone is going to respect you for marrying this

20141112_seoulbeats_lee-gook-joo-2.jpg

Its one thing to like gooks and fuck them because that is the only thing you can fuck consensually but if you think that fucking a Jap somehow makes you better than fucking a Filipina sewer dweller then you should rope.

• +1
Reactions: cutecel
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
How is 5’10.5 light skin SEA treated in Japan?:feelswat: I am HTN with no JBW halo.

Heavy coping going on here. Typical anime weebs. Asians with their typical gook eyes can be spotted from a mile. Doesn't matter what the shade of her skin is, a gook is a gook.

Imagine thinking anyone is going to respect you for marrying this

20141112_seoulbeats_lee-gook-joo-2.jpg

Its one thing to like gooks and fuck them because that is the only thing you can fuck consensually but if you think that fucking a Jap somehow makes you better than fucking a Filipina sewer dweller then you should rope.
348B2BA4 ACDA 4B2A 9640 6FC9A7E31E12

I am pretty sure these fog your average beckies and possibly their feminine personality fog the stacies.

Other features of your friend? I live over here as well and I was friends with a 6"2 German guy, leanmaxxed, good jawline, long hair, blue eyes and while we got plenty of looks even he didn't get straight up cold approached. It sounds like you're either confusing girls approaching for the one's who work at girl's bars trying to beckon customers or maybe you're out in Shibuya at 2am on the street with loads of drunks, but even then the second scenario is unlikely.

Japanese pay the same amount for the woman to just sleep with him (no touching)
You can find just about any type of person to pay to do something. There's even professional ugly people who just tag along with you being ugly. Might be a decent profession for some users here.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu and Deleted member 17791
View attachment 1903769

I am pretty sure these fog your average beckies and possibly their feminine personality fog the stacies.
You couldn’t even find decent looking Japanese girls to make your point. You must be living in some obesity ridden shithole if you think they fog anything.

And sure their personalities fog considering that Japan is a known Incel hub with men coping with all kind of things like sex dolls etc.

• +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu
You couldn’t even find decent looking Japanese girls to make your point. You must be living in some obesity ridden shithole if you think they fog anything.

And sure their personalities fog considering that Japan is a known Incel hub with men coping with all kind of things like sex dolls etc.
I live in a Scandinavian country, all foids are blonde and into sports please don’t tell me what it is or isn’t. You are just a scum of the society that’s why you are incel perhaps your parents wishing you were dead.

Your room temperature IQ is so slow that make you repeat after what Jewish media said. Please watch this video to educate yourself or you want to to simplify it for you?

Last edited:

Your room temperature IQ is so slow that make you repeat after what Jewish media said. Please watch this video to educate yourself or you want to to simplify it for you?

Chink copes are at all time high these days

Currently in Japan with my hapa friend (white/asian). He’s MTN but gets approached a ton on the street. Looks more white than asian. He is only 5’10 btw.

If you get no pussy in the USA, Japan will be your last chance to find a trad wife whos not westernized. The girls here will do all the chores, sex, and everything else with 0 complaints but still not be a dark skinned nigger from SEA. They are also petite, short, cute and take care of their bodies and smell nice. No feminism BS here or leftists alt girls.

Highest value for EA on par with Korean girls. Nobody will make fun of you or think you were forced to geomaxx to get a wife because Japanese girls are high value compared to Thai, Viet, and Filipino.

Do not worry about competition. Even I (sub4) mog 95% of the Japanese here.

With that said, if you are LTN, you are fucked. I’ve seen some sub4 and LTN white here and they do not get approached and are treated like scum.

If you were planning to hang yourself or shoot a school up, consider going to Japan first to find a girlfriend. You literally cannot lose if you are white.

That's awesome bro

Would you live there permanently?

Im going to japan next year for atleast around 2 months, probebly tokyo.When i get there i am going to try to get a japansese girlfriend who i can live rent free with.And il just stay there as long as possible.Does anybody want to come with me to take over tokyo with jbw ?