READ ME READ ME READ ME LOVE ME LOVE ME LOVE ME

When it comes in (what you're looking for), its like an insight. like "oh shit, why didnt i think of this before". When youre on it, youre able to think in a way thats outside your "perspective view" and youre able to accept the insight. This becomes part of your new identity. SO yes it helps. And actually some psychedelic events changed the course of my life for the better.
@Mongrelcel and yes i think i remember you telling me that you didnt have insights. i believe atleast in my case, i was in some sort of tipping my toes in new waters kind of situation in some of these cases, and the insights just helped me make a decision and trust in it and realize that i was looking at things the wrong way. also, i was actively thinking about the things that i was thinking about during the trip but also having a great time overall but the insight came to me when i stopped looking for it and "went with the flow" of the night / event / friends. like the trigger to the insight wasn't in me, it was outside me. but when i had it, it felt like i always had that insight. it instantly became part of my identity. so funny when this happened, my friend said, "bruhhh, you just had one of those".

at least for me, it might be because at certain points, i'm really obsessed about whatever it is that im doing and trying to find answers and that trip helped me loosen up and helped me take another route of thought. because were trying to find answers and trying to find asnwers and stuck in this loop of what we know intellectually, not what we "know" intrinsically. and yes, i took way less than my friends (like 1/3 stamp) to stay away from "tripping" (i still tripped a bit jfl).

in the cases i really "tripped" tripped like on full dose ecstacy or md, i only really got insights towards the come down phase. this could also be due to the elevated states of consciousness that were at. i mean, were gonna be feeling really good, grateful for all the love and joy and full of bromance and elevated experiences and that just makes it easier to see the good stuff and accept insights from it at that point.

Good post. Also on the set in stone thing supposedly LSD physically frees up your mind / makes it plastic again, though I don't know in general if psychedelics are good.

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
@Mongrelcel yeah i scored fuark

• JFL
which is possibly also a causal progression from becoming atheistic
it is most certainly a direct progression

determinism and god are mutually exclusive - meaning either there isn't god (and free will), and universe is deterministic, or there is god (and free will) and the universe isn't deterministic
try to channel that feeling into a boner
ill channel it into a restraining order :feelstastyman:

youre able to think in a way thats outside your "perspective view" and youre able to accept the insight
very true, the most important things I've realized about looks were on LSD

• JFL
Good post

• Love it

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15363 and subhuman incel
This is actually a decent thread once you examine it closely.
at first i was like oh geez another mentalcel
but if u read it, it's a actually p good thread