READ THIS BEFORE TAKING FINASTERIDE

Deleted member 773

Deleted member 773

Looksmaxxing is COPE! (RIP 1-5-19 - 2-17-21)

just read it

im never touching fin, fuck that

dermarolling + ghk-cu is good enough for me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100
might try it soon, i notice my hair looks thin af after showering and one side of my hairline appears slightly higher then the other,

• Woah
might try it soon, i notice my hair looks thin af after showering and one side of my hairline appears slightly higher then the other,

• +1
Reactions: Schizoidcel, Drugs, Chadelite and 2 others
Stop posting this weak-minded incel shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2587
read it already. thats how i came to the conclusion that if i ever start losing hair im just gonna hop on roids, fuck fin

Join me , my son join the nw7 crew

• JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot
773.jpg

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
Don't caaare. Gonna take minoxidul for beard at best lol.

The role of nocebo effect in the causation of ED due to finasteride has been investigated. Nocebo effect refers to an adverse effect that results from the psychological awareness of the possibility of the side effects, but is not a direct result of the specific pharmacological action of the drug. In this study, the group informed about the sexual adverse effects of finasteride reported increased incidence of ED, when compared to the group without information. The side effects were completely reversible in 5 days when the medicine was discontinued, confirming that nocebo effect has an influence in causation of side effects and suggesting the role of psychological factors.
Highcortisolcel placebo'd himself into permanent side effects.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2587 and DarkTriadPeerReview
still probably gonna use eventually

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2587
JFL at op nigga got sides from rogaine. Imagine driving to your doctor just to sit down and tell him I can’t get hard because I put some shit on my head.
81383F68 76C7 4A53 AEC0 74B3FD9A9F4D

3777043F 87FD 4CDE A98D 1440F73D264E

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1100 and TsarTsar444
Who cares? He has hair.

It’s better to be depressed and get pussy than be perfectly aware of your surroundings and be a sexless baldcel

Fin has nuked a lot of my sexdrive but I still take it because the rewards outweigh the cons

• JFL

just read it

dermarolling + ghk-cu is good enough for me

Fin is cancer. Fucking tranny drug

Dermarolling isn't the best option as we btw, once I buy a RED light cap I'll ditch dermarolling tbh

Where did you get that pic of her??? :eek:

@cocainecowboy took ritalin and stunted his growth

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
Who cares? He has hair.

It’s better to be depressed and get pussy than be perfectly aware of your surroundings and be a sexless baldcel

Fin has nuked a lot of my sexdrive but I still take it because the rewards outweigh the cons
Seek medical help, check your T levels tbh, imagine thinking that your hair is more important then mental well being, you do realize that dht is important for mental health in males and real depression is worse then anything in the world because it has a nasty symptom called anhedonia which causes you to collectively have no pleasure or emotion for literally anything. Would rather completely shave bald and roid and feel like a king then cuck myself with fin

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 773
Yeah not worth the permanent impotency from this prostate drug.

Either get hair transplant or wait for stemcell hair shit within 5 years

Seek medical help, check your T levels tbh, imagine thinking that your hair is more important then mental well being, you do realize that dht is important for mental health in males and real depression is worse then anything in the world because it has a nasty symptom called anhedonia which causes you to collectively have no pleasure or emotion for literally anything. Would rather completely shave bald and roid and feel like a king then cuck myself with fin
Minoxidil cucked maybe 50-75% of my dht? And even that alone has caused huge problems for me and has effected my quality of life greatly.

I can't imagine those that got on Fin and crash their DHT levels to basically nothing. Apparently Fin also effects other hormones too, along with neurosteroids.

Hairloss drugs in general are the worst thing a man can do to himself. Even those that report "no side effects" still have lower DHT (otherwise the drug wouldn't be working) which alone is pathetic.