Read this if you are 15 or under!!! (Heightmaxxing)

gabbeascend

gabbeascend

Lifemaxx
If you are under the age of 15, going to the gym and reading this, good, I will save your height from misery.

As you know height is 80% genetics they say and 20% enviromental, going to the gym over 4x a week and training TOO heavy will definetly have enviromental changes on your height, and that negatively.

Gymcels and copers are telling you to go to the gym from when your 13 and training to failure as heavy as possible at least 5x a week, and that it wont stunt your growth,this is COPE. No, just because you do that doesnt mean that you will stay at 165cm, but you will AT LEAST be 10cm shorter than your genetic determined height.

Yes, as a teenager it is the golden age to train and stay active, but doing a sport is a much better solution that wont hurt your bones and have a negative impact on your height. Yes ofc you can go to the gym, but if so be careful. Maximum 4 times a week and 1 hour long sessions with light weight is the most optimal when your still a teenager, but be careful with your form and weight, you dont wanna be 5´8 for the rest of your life just because you were fooled by some roided gymcel influencers as a teenager.

Wish someone told me this when I was 13 so that I wasn´t 5´10 at 16.

Wish I saw this post a year or 2 ago. I stopped lifting so heavy and frequently and I’ve grown more. Kinda want to rope because I’m only 5’9.5 unfrauded and my dad is 6’1.5 unfrauded. Hopefully I will keep growing till I’m 20, 16.6 years rn.

Wish I saw this post a year or 2 ago. I stopped lifting so heavy and frequently and I’ve grown more. Kinda want to rope because I’m only 5’9.5 unfrauded and my dad is 6’1.5 unfrauded. Hopefully I will keep growing till I’m 20, 16.6 years rn.
Im in the EXACT same position jfl

• +1
Reactions: jordanisbetterthanu
How tall are your parents? My mom is 5’7 or 5’8.
My mum is 5'9 and my dad is 6'1. My twin is 5'11 and my younger brothers will be 6'5 and 6'7 because my family has REALLY tall genetics

My mum is 5'9 and my dad is 6'1. My twin is 5'11 and my younger brothers will be 6'5 and 6'7 because my family has REALLY tall genetics
Nice genetics. Did your twin lift?