READ THIS IF YOU ARE SERIOUS ABOUT SKINCARE

ascension124

ascension124

RTT + Height + NT = IRL Slayer
Alright so I’m 25 years old. My skin care routine is as follows:

La Roche porsay 100 spf whenever outdoors
Tret 0.05% 5x a week - Hasn’t done much
Hyaluronic acid moisturizer

But the real game changer is I bought one of those face masks that covers your whole face from UV radiation. It’s like a plastic shield that you wear like a visor and it covers your whole face. I wear it sometimes when outside when it’s sunny. It looks a bit funny but I don’t give a fuck what some normie that binge drinks and smokes weed thinks about me.

If you are serious about anti aging you need to do this. UV is the biggest cause of aging - this is why American white girls all get wrinkles at 25.

@JOJOcelReturns @PlayersGetPlayed @hypernormie

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: rubberduck, Jova, ryuken and 7 others
I have Med olive coloring

All this instead of just going carnivore

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES, tombradylover, Jova and 9 others
this is so retarded

I'm not serious about skincare so I did not read

Nigga wears spf 100

• JFL
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES, tombradylover, Jova and 3 others

But the real game changer is I bought one of those face masks that covers your whole face from UV radiation. It’s like a plastic shield that you wear like a visor and it covers your whole face. I wear it sometimes when outside when it’s sunny. It looks a bit funny but I don’t give a fuck what some normie that binge drinks and smokes weed thinks about me.

If you are serious about anti aging you need to do this. UV is the biggest cause of aging - this is why American white girls all get wrinkles at 25.

There is also chronological aging of the skin which you left out because you are 25 and hopeful (and slightly ignorant). Sure the UV photodamage contributes to skin aging (the 80% is almost a meme propagated by a few misquoted papers on the internet) but if you think in the back of your mind your skin will not age just because you avoid the sun completely, you are in for a RUDE awakening. Your skin WILL age AND sag as you go up in age and there is NOTHING you can do to slow this down with current technologies. We need more fundamental research into basic science of skin biology/aging and novel scientific contributions.

• +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES, EverythingMattersCel, Jova and 2 others
THE SUN IS DANGEROUS THE COVERMENT NEEDS TO TAKE IT DOWN

There is also chronological aging of the skin which you left out because you are 25 and hopeful (and slightly ignorant). Sure the UV photodamage contributes to skin aging (the 80% is almost a meme propagated by a few misquoted papers on the internet) but if you think in the back of your mind your skin will not age just because you avoid the sun completely, you are in for a RUDE awakening. Your skin WILL age AND sag as you go up in age and there is NOTHING you can do to slow this down with current technologies. We need more fundamental research into basic science of skin biology/aging and novel scientific contributions.
Yeah but you could age like Jared Leto instead of gandy

• +1
Reactions: Jova and boss8055
Yeah but you could age like Jared Leto instead of gandy
With excessive sun exposure (for your Flitzpatrick scale skintype), you will age prematurely. NOBODY denies this. Avoiding the sun, means you will age according to your genetic blueprint. You may very well still look like shit (big skin pores, laxity, saggy, wrinkles, nasolabial folds, fat pad atrophy etc) prematurely due to how your genetics intersect with chronological aging (nothing to do with UV damage here), as well for reasons beyond your control. You have less control than you think you have, overall.

• +1
Reactions: Jova and boss8055
When I wear the mask bitches run away from me because I look like Hannibal Lecter

IMG 5250

But when I take off the mask bitches run towards me because I look like Jungkook

IMG 5252

• JFL
Reactions: ascension124

Tf is spf100 😂

I work outside and I unironically am tempted to try this. But I'm ethnic so I kind of don't want to seem more low trusting than I already am. Especially since I need to talk to people.

fix ur diet and use a toner with salycitic acid

• +1
With excessive sun exposure (for your Flitzpatrick scale skintype), you will age prematurely. NOBODY denies this. Avoiding the sun, means you will age according to your genetic blueprint. You may very well still look like shit (big skin pores, laxity, saggy, wrinkles, nasolabial folds, fat pad atrophy etc) prematurely due to how your genetics intersect with chronological aging (nothing to do with UV damage here), as well for reasons beyond your control. You have less control than you think you have, overall.
all those dermal failos you mentioned rarely appear on the photoprotected skin of the body until like age 50 so you're certainly underestimating the power of photodamage.
skincare can extend your prime massively.

This guy is is in his 60s:
Image result for youtube chris skincare

(chris gibson, skincare youtuber. Spammed sunscreen since he was young)

• Love it
all those dermal failos you mentioned rarely appear on the photoprotected skin of the body until like age 50 so you're certainly underestimating the power of photodamage.

View attachment 3189496
Yeah yeah who cares if the jewish chemicals screw your hormonal system. In exchange yoy get to remain young looking forever. Gigahopefuel

View attachment 3189496
@JOJOcelReturns

View attachment 3189496
SPF is life

I work outside and I unironically am tempted to try this. But I'm ethnic so I kind of don't want to seem more low trusting than I already am. Especially since I need to talk to people.
Don’t worry about what other ppl think

Attachments

• 300B39AA-48AB-46F3-8EEF-286D37DB931B.jpeg
    300B39AA-48AB-46F3-8EEF-286D37DB931B.jpeg
    15.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Debetro
That looks nice. This hat is also valid.

Just use the visor it’s easy. SPF 100 + visor is all you need. Those two alone do more for your skin than the 100 scam skincare products out there

• +1
Reactions: ismaelooksmax and Debetro

If you don’t want to wear one of those UV face masks you can wear a cap, it provides a decent amount of extra protection and looks NT. You could also walk around with an umbrella like a gook

• +1
If you don’t want to wear one of those UV face masks you can wear a cap, it provides a decent amount of extra protection and looks NT. You could also walk around with an umbrella like a gook
Bro mask is more nt than umbrella lol

Bro mask is more nt than umbrella lol
Not necessarily, my college has a lot of Asians and a decent amount of Asians, particularly female ones, like bringing umbrellas around with them for the shade. I guess how NT it is it depends on where you live and if you’re Asian or not. If you are Chinese and live with a bunch of other Chinese people no one will bat an eye.

• +1
Not necessarily, my college has a lot of Asians and a decent amount of Asians, particularly female ones, like bringing umbrellas around with them for the shade. I guess how NT it is it depends on where you live and if you’re Asian or not. If you are Chinese and live with a bunch of other Chinese people no one will bat an eye.
Also mask is extremely non NT no one wears masks around, I’ve never seen someone doing that irl ever but have seen many people using umbrellas as sun protection

Also mask is extremely non NT no one wears masks around, I’ve never seen someone doing that irl ever but have seen many people using umbrellas as sun protection
Idc if it’s nt or not I care about my self not random ppls opinions

• +1
Reactions: (In)CelibatePsycho2