read this thread if you want to start taking oral minoxidil.

Iron
I've been taking 2.5 mg of oral minoxidil daily for 1 month and 8 days, and this has been my experience so far.

I haven't noticed any issues with my heartbeat or heart health. I'm living my life as usual without feeling any differences.

As for the results, they're still in progress, but some changes are starting to show. My eyelashes and eyebrows have grown quite a bit, though I've also noticed hair growing in other areas of my body.

However, the main reason I'm writing this is something else: low libido.
For the past two weeks, I've experienced a significant decrease in sexual desire, and I don't always wake up with morning erections. I'll be checking my testosterone levels soon, but for now, I’m unsure if it's related. These days, I barely think about sex, and I almost find it boring. So, if you're considering taking oral minoxidil, keep my experience in mind.

• +1
Reactions: FUE Mogger and liberiangrimreaper
lol for me i got increased libido

• +1
Reactions: K2VITAMIN
There can be 1 thousand other reasons for low libido boyo

• +1
Reactions: ihatewhiterose
There can be 1 thousand other reasons for low libido boyo
I've already thought about it myself but: I do sports, I have a perfect diet, I eat zero sugar, zero salt too, I go to the gym, I don't eat processed foods but only whole foods (my diet consists of: fruit, meat, pasta/rice, eggs, natural unprocessed cheeses)+3/4l of water a day, I am rn in a caloric surplus of +500 kcal daily and sleep more than 8 hours a day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back