Ready and willing to do whatever it takes to live a beautiful life

D

Deleted member 16220

🥰

Just found this song right now, listening to it as I’m typing this, it’s good.

I want to live a beautiful life. My entire childhood i was stricken with horrible cystic acne, a bloated subhuman, such a fucking subhuman. Hopped on accutane age 19, started balding as a result age 20.

I now have a job that I will be leaving in 2.5 years. I mindlessly stumbled around trying to fit in for years. Slayed a few girls, realized it’s not shit and normies do it all the time. I realized I need, and want, surgery. And it’s expensive, but I am willing to sacrifice everything to achieve my dreams.

Im selling my car, it will be paid off at the end of this month another $6k then I’m selling it for around $22k and using some of that money to buy a cheap motorcycle cash in its place for transportation.

I can save around $50k in the next 2 years im renovating an old mobile home to live in since I’m leaving my current job and place to get bimax. I will have a motorcycle, a shitbox free car my mom is gonna give me that barely runs, a mobile home that I have to renovate, but over $50k in the bank for surgery, which is all I care about.

When I’m done with all the surgeries I may change my name or move overseas or try and find a new job. Im not sure yet. Not do I care, when I look the way I want to my life will change.

Follow me if you want, this is going to be fucking glorious.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 17918, Rt-Rust1, Deleted member 20565 and 4 others
IMO, do it. I had procedures done and I have never been happier in life because the surgeries weren't botched and I got many PSL points out of them.

I live with much less stress now, and I'm overall just more content with life. And it reduces your stress levels so much, when you just know you can get one night stands if you want to, and women find you attractive regardless of your life situation or finances.

I came to the same conclusion as you, it's life-changing to look good. It's one of the keys to a happy life.
It also motivated me to live even healthier and preserve my looks as long as possible (going to gym, using sunscreen, eating healthy greens, fish, berries etc. and avoiding sugar, processed carbs, staying at low body fat year round).

I have more friends now, I can get women easier, I enjoy working, I enjoy life in general. My life was shit when I looked below average.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: dopamine-detox, Deleted member 20452, EverythingMaxxer and 3 others
All u need is a steroid transformation lol

thanks for sharing the song unironically always wondered how its called instant motivation

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 8608
IMO, do it. I had procedures done and I have never been happier in life because the surgeries weren't botched and I got many PSL points out of them.

I live with much less stress now, and I'm overall just more content with life. And it reduces your stress levels so much, when you just know you can get one night stands if you want to, and women find you attractive regardless of your life situation or finances.

I came to the same conclusion as you, it's life-changing to look good. It's one of the keys to a happy life.
It also motivated me to live even healthier and preserve my looks as long as possible (going to gym, using sunscreen, eating healthy greens, fish, berries etc. and avoiding sugar, processed carbs, staying at low body fat year round).

I have more friends now, I can get women easier, I enjoy working, I enjoy life in general. My life was shit when I looked below average.
Pm me before and after. Very inspiring

I want to live a beautiful life. My entire childhood i was stricken with horrible cystic acne, a bloated subhuman, such a fucking subhuman. Hopped on accutane age 19, started balding as a result age 20.

I now have a job that I will be leaving in 2.5 years. I mindlessly stumbled around trying to fit in for years. Slayed a few girls, realized it’s not shit and normies do it all the time. I realized I need, and want, surgery. And it’s expensive, but I am willing to sacrifice everything to achieve my dreams.

Im selling my car, it will be paid off at the end of this month another $6k then I’m selling it for around $22k and using some of that money to buy a cheap motorcycle cash in its place for transportation.

I can save around $50k in the next 2 years im renovating an old mobile home to live in since I’m leaving my current job and place to get bimax. I will have a motorcycle, a shitbox free car my mom is gonna give me that barely runs, a mobile home that I have to renovate, but over $50k in the bank for surgery, which is all I care about.

When I’m done with all the surgeries I may change my name or move overseas or try and find a new job. Im not sure yet. Not do I care, when I look the way I want to my life will change.

Nigga. I don't know if I agree with surgery (since I don't know if having metal blades in your body is worth it) but if a :') rection was available I would give you that. Good luck in your journey

Great post. Good motivationfuel to get out of a rut.

Thank you, this is just what I needed to hear. I'm getting rhinoplasty sometime in the next month or so (going to a top surgeon) and although my expectations aren't sky-high I hope I can achieve similar mental results like yours.