Real Acne scars might be the worst failo to have

AlexBrown84

AlexBrown84

Custom title:
I’ve spent over $10,000 on Trying to fix my acne scars and have barely improved them

Most failos are easily fixed if you have enough money. The only failo I could think of that’s on par with acne scars is small dick since it’s unfixable also

Take the acne scar pill. One common thing that all models no matter how ugly, fat, or uncanny they are, NONE of them have acne scars.

I’m destined to die alone because of this unfixable failo

Inb4 the copers come here saying muh just get laser bro:soy:

I’d rather be @Zer0/∞ Atleast he has good skin
07D26749 2A95 4E94 A38B A64B3BF7FAD7

• So Sad
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Iblamejordan, EverythingMattersCel, Britmaxxer and 6 others
I’m the only person with REAL acne scars on this forum tbh

Most of you that think you have real scars can just use bs like tret and laser and ascend in a few months

Me? I’m cursed with this disease for life

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
They have improved a lot since the first pic I saw of you

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, aBetterMii and Deleted member 17791
It's a gigantic falo indeed. Crazy that you manage to survive it.

• Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 18244 and Deleted member 15827
Nicholas Cage Film GIF
good day to have collagen of a baby

It's a gigantic falo indeed. Crazy that you manage to survive it.
Everytime I go outside I never see one single person with acne scars. Maybe blemishes but never scars like me. And if I do it’s old people that have already lived life

Over for me

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Zyipitoe and Deleted member 17791
They have improved a lot since the first pic I saw of you
The only improvement would be them being gone completely

Everytime I go outside I never see one single person with acne scars. Maybe blemishes but never scars like me. And if I do it’s old people that have already lived life

Over for me
Are you on tret?

You do realize this shit takes years to heal and eventually goes away right

Truly low sentience

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and Meteor21
You do realize this shit takes years to heal and eventually goes away right

Truly low sentience
I’ve spent thousands of dollars and hundreds of hours research on these things please don’t speak on something you don’t know.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244 and wollet2
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
I’ve spent thousands of dollars and hundreds of hours research on these things please don’t speak on something you don’t know.
Because you’re a low IQ idiot

Like I said this shit takes years to heal

Because you’re a low IQ idiot

Like I said this shit takes years to heal
And you know this how? Because your 2 blemishes on your cheek went away after a few years?

Show me one person with as bad acne scars as mine that just muh went away:soy:

They don’t. And since skin loses collagen and elasticity over time it’s a race against the clock

• +1
Reactions: Account
just airbrush your pics. problem (partly) solved :feelsgood:

Something that takes years to fully go away

Zoomer incels:

‘acne scars are permanent guys’
:feelsgood::feelsgood:

Jesus. The IQ of the youngcels here. Truly over

Something that takes years to fully go away

Zoomer incels:

‘acne scars are permanent guys’
:feelsgood::feelsgood:

Jesus. The IQ of the youngcels here. Truly over
Stop gaslighting

Acne scars are permanent

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18244, Account and ReadBooksEveryday
Would rather have micro penis than acne scars. Atleast I wouldn’t be looked at as subhuman in public

• +1
Reactions: piec and Deleted member 18244
use bb cream to hide them??

@Ken I believe he had those maybe he can give tips :oops:

• +1
Reactions: Ken and AlexBrown84
take pictures in higher light settings and change the iso settings, should wash them away to an extend.

keep in mind it also does this to good features, but you can play with the angles to retain some of them.

Bro can you take me to Busch Gardens
Welsh Corgi Please GIF by Lazy Corgi

Mine was similar in hs, very very minor now. Stop drinking milk if you do

Show pics I doubt yours are as bad as mine
Don't have. My face had a red hue to it on many parts of my face, skin was rough as well. Now it's smooth, no discolorization, a few tiny holes on my face but it's not visible unless super close. Very benign.

Try icing your face everyday. That should speed up the recovery

I’m the only person with REAL acne scars on this forum tbh

Most of you that think you have real scars can just use bs like tret and laser and ascend in a few months

Me? I’m cursed with this disease for life
this inspired me to start washing my face tbh
3052779 1661868339367
3052778 1661868322374
3052777 1661868317852
3052776 1661868313545
3052775 1661868309019
IMG 3786
IMG 3787
280071177 524400139177614 6938907118147838166 n

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18776
mfw never had acne :feelshah:

Guys here saying they heal on their own are retarded. The color will eventually heal to match the rest of your skin but they will never fill in. The sooner you treat them the better. I also have some bad scarring after healing my acne and it failos me hard. When I had k-pop tier skin a few years ago females treated me a lot better. I have mostly rolling scars it looks like you have mostly box scars.

You should try Ablative Laser resurfacing. It will never fully heal but it will look better. It is risky though

Needling is safer but not as effective. I spent thousands on TCA peels and they did help but the irritation made my acne worse which caused more scars. Im gonna try microneedling next.

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
south east asians get this a lot

date a girl who has some too?(even thoi know u slay anyways)

Acne scars = nuked collagen forever.

It's a shame there are no surgeries which give perfect skin instantly

• +1
Guys here saying they heal on their own are retarded. The color will eventually heal to match the rest of your skin but they will never fill in. The sooner you treat them the better. I also have some bad scarring after healing my acne and it failos me hard. When I had k-pop tier skin a few years ago females treated me a lot better. I have mostly rolling scars it looks like you have mostly box scars.

You should try Ablative Laser resurfacing. It will never fully heal but it will look better. It is risky though
View attachment 1863478

Needling is safer but not as effective. I spent thousands on TCA peels and they did help but the irritation made my acne worse which caused more scars. Im gonna try microneedling next.

Microneedling seems to be cope unless you have dark skin

Would rather have micro penis than acne scars. Atleast I wouldn’t be looked at as subhuman in public
you wouldnt prefer a micro penis

and have you tried fully ablative co2 too?

ironic that you have skin problems being black

you wouldnt prefer a micro penis

and have you tried fully ablative co2 too?
They talked about it but its too risky, might disfigure a nigga

• +1
It's a shame there are no surgeries which give perfect skin instantly
Detroit baby leave a nigga where we started
2CF08726 8306 40A7 A39C 538D3BED899D

This nigga derailing his own thread
I was born like this I cannot fall

I can’t go to the mall I’m bigger than the mall

Acne scars are a curse! (mine aren’t as bad as yours. but I do have atrophic scars)

- Lasers don‘t work

- Micro needling doesn’t work

- Peels don’t work

- Filler is temporary

I‘m sorry it cost you $10,000 to realise that. It cost me £200 on a Derminator 2, £100 on a Tria laser and £14 on a at home 70% TCA peel. There was no way I was going to pay a doctor (quack) thousands to get scammed. I have to say needling did improve things maybe 70 percent I’m certain areas, but 0 percent In others.

Now we have come to this conclusion... we need to focus on future treatments.

- Microcoring (where 8% of skin tissue is removed without creating new scar tissue) looks promising and is on the market NOW. Considering you have money to throw around at treatments I would definitely look into that. The first few reviews of this treatment on Realself look promising. You could be a pioneer and be the first to get this treatment for acne scars and show results (I would assume multiple session would be needed).

- Elastagen - (product / filler to be released by allergan) looks promising hopefully released soon.

- Verteporfin (scarless healing) I’m in a group chat about this dunno how to feel about this for acne scars.

This is a learning curve for us though, as now we KNOW the past methods are cope. We need to try these new methods (when they are released) and hope they work. Also lasers, needling, peels do nothing for anti aging either. Ive been following a woman who does all that shit to her face / body for years and she looks older not younger.

• +1
Acne scars are a curse! (mine aren’t as bad as yours. but I do have atrophic scars)

- Lasers don‘t work

- Micro needling doesn’t work

- Peels don’t work

- Filler is temporary

I‘m sorry it cost you $10,000 to realise that. It cost me £200 on a Derminator 2, £100 on a Tria laser and £14 on a at home 70% TCA peel. There was no way I was going to pay a doctor (quack) thousands to get scammed. I have to say needling did improve things maybe 70 percent I’m certain areas, but 0 percent In others.

Now we have come to this conclusion... we need to focus on future treatments.

- Microcoring (where 8% of skin tissue is removed without creating new scar tissue) looks promising and is on the market NOW. Considering you have money to throw around at treatments I would definitely look into that. The first few reviews of this treatment on Realself look promising. You could be a pioneer and be the first to get this treatment for acne scars and show results (I would assume multiple session would be needed).

- Elastagen - (product / filler to be released by allergan) looks promising hopefully released soon.

- Verteporfin (scarless healing) I’m in a group chat about this dunno how to feel about this for acne scars.

This is a learning curve for us though, as now we KNOW the past methods are cope. We need to try these new methods (when they are released) and hope they work. Also lasers, needling, peels do nothing for anti aging either. Ive been following a woman who does all that shit to her face / body for years and she looks older not younger.
You don’t need to completely remove them tho, if you just get the colour out the skin dents wouldnt be that noticeable

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
You don’t need to completely remove them tho, if you just get the colour out the skin dents wouldnt be that noticeable
The colour fades in time though tbh (well I’m white so the initial scar colour is pink, but I think darker skins get more dark pigmentaction which can be fixed with hydroquione)

I’ve spent over $10,000 on Trying to fix my acne scars and have barely improved them

Most failos are easily fixed if you have enough money. The only failo I could think of that’s on par with acne scars is small dick since it’s unfixable also

Take the acne scar pill. One common thing that all models no matter how ugly, fat, or uncanny they are, NONE of them have acne scars.

I’m destined to die alone because of this unfixable failo

Inb4 the copers come here saying muh just get laser bro:soy:

I’d rather be @Zer0/∞ Atleast he has good skin
View attachment 1863384
I feel you. We have a similar level of scarring. Do you get iods? I get a lot of indicators of disgust from just going outside on a sunny day. It's brutal. I wish I had normal skin like everyone else.