Real Arabs vs social media

D

Deleted member 26699

Zephir
What is it with Arabs in tv shows and advertisements being so different from the ones irl?
A97123C4 F37E 48EC 89B3 C77D28A0196A

6445E99A 96D8 4172 84F2 8BE9E05697A6

• JFL
Reactions: BongMog, Deleted member 24444 and Kebab Master

arabmaxxing

latest

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel
Do you think the average white guy looks like Chris Hemsworth or what this guy is a male model for a reason
Come on even the Arabs in movies look white as fuck

Come on even the Arabs in movies look white as fuck

You know arabs are a large race right there not all 1 ethnicity and I highly doubt they consider each other 1 ethnicity unlike what this forum considers it.

The arabs that look white are probably the levant arabs certain coptics the darker more tan skinned types are from Saudi Yemen and some parts of north africa.

Also holly wood just shows white Chad's it barely shows good looking brown Chad's I mean it's water is wet kinda stuff that holyy wood racist.

I'm not coping with the beauty standard cope I'm saying for instance if a man like this indian was to go onto holly wood he wouldn't be big but he is very attractive facially.

Attachments

• 8-JvawxpDSqel7RkB.png
    8-JvawxpDSqel7RkB.png
    71.8 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: BongMog
You know arabs are a large race right there not all 1 ethnicity and I highly doubt they consider each other 1 ethnicity unlike what this forum considers it.

The arabs that look white are probably the levant arabs certain coptics the darker more tan skinned types are from Saudi Yemen and some parts of north africa.

Also holly wood just shows white Chad's it barely shows good looking brown Chad's I mean it's water is wet kinda stuff that holyy wood racist.

I'm not coping with the beauty standard cope I'm saying for instance if a man like this indian was to go onto holly wood he wouldn't be big but he is very attractive facially.
No... gulf series the actors in them look either like they have the white filter or they don’t look Arab what do ever or they look Lebanese or something

alrawabi school for girls comes to mind it’s a serious on Netflix it’s Saudi

No... gulf series the actors in them look either like they have the white filter or they don’t look Arab what do ever or they look Lebanese or something

View attachment 2186336
alrawabi school for girls comes to mind it’s a serious on Netflix it’s Saudi

Maybe it's just that series I don't fucking know Im not an arab and I have no clue on arab culture other than there Muslim

Last edited:
Maybe it's just that series I don't fucking know Im not an arab and I have no clue on arab culture other than there Muslim
Very different from the average Kuwaiti

That’s simply false, they do consider each other 1 ethnicity

Under Islam yeah but not really Islam is a religion Islam is. Not your genetics and most arabs typically align with there tribes which again are there genetics as they have been mixing with there tribe in situ without outside influence.

Clans typically marry endagmously but it's bella dysgenic breeding with some 1 of another race ethnicity is more eugenic looks wise because when an embryo is in the womb the mothers side being different has less genetic similarity and delitarious mutations.

If any mixed race ppl are probably the most attractive people biologically I don't see how any 1 can argue other wise as most of the time some 1 of your own race is very close to you genetically and so in a larger sense its more closer by incest as in the past and even today villages marry and have copulation with cousins and family members.

But race mixers typically have genes that are distant and there for have a higher genetic shuffling leading to more attractive offspring

Looksmax dot org user realises actors do not often look like other people

• JFL
Reactions: BongMog, Anchor_Ship and justleavemealone