Real Chadlite vs "Looksmax chadlite"

D

dervw4cenks

Master
You can instantly tell which is the actual good looking guy who has appeal to women, versus the squinting cheek sucking aspie face guy. None of yall will ever replicate the face of an actual good looking guy with your "looksmaxxing"

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2024-06-14 at 12.41.42 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2024-06-14 at 12.41.42 PM.png
    803.8 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mayo mogger, Klasik616, 5'7 zoomer and 19 others
nah that guy would get a ton of poon

• +1
Reactions: gigell and Xangsane
Both look good, but I get what you mean.

• +1
Reactions: yayatourer, nope, gigell and 8 others
good thread, retards here would call 1st guy htn or bs like that beacuse he doesnt look striking or doesnt have male gaze look but would suck 2nd guy's dick

• +1
Reactions: yayatourer, framemoggerr, Staceymaxxing and 2 others
Looksmax chadlite mogs

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Almost Chadlite, borntosuffer, Costcosuperstore and 4 others
Tall skul vs brachy joke

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mayo mogger and shizuku11111
Bro the looksmax one looks better😭

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mayo mogger, borntosuffer, Jason Voorhees and 2 others
Both look good, but I get what you mean.
People here would say the squinting guy looks better, women would say the other guy looks better. I agree the squinting guy still looks above average tho

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: yayatourer, mrriceguyreturn, borntosuffer and 1 other person
his nose is deadass shaped like a dick, doesnt mog shit
Yes, you can have my lunch. Don't hurt me man I'm sorry

Yea, alright. Next time don't come in my way or I'll crush your skull and beat your ass up.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue, Copeful, Aero and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: yayatourer, DOHC and moreroidsmoredates
Bro the looksmax one looks better😭
No he doesn’t. Women would prefer the 1st one. He looks way more NT and female gazed.

You’re just another retarded kid coming from tiktok. Please fuck off.

“Muh hollow cheeks”- “muh hunter eyes”:soy::feelsgood:

• +1
Reactions: yayatourer, jisko32, Copeful and 5 others
guys like him just look goofy

I can't take them seriously

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Timmy, borntosuffer, Bitchwhipper2 and 4 others
Perfect example of LTR cuck vs slayer side dude

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Almost Chadlite and dervw4cenks
Do htn next

• +1
Reactions: dervw4cenks
2nd guy is deadas ugly/mtn

View attachment 2980794 You can instantly tell which is the actual good looking guy who has appeal to women, versus the squinting cheek sucking aspie face guy. None of yall will ever replicate the face of an actual good looking guy with your "looksmaxxing"
Yeah the bottom guy needs to stop squinting asap. It makes him look retarded and non NT to anyone other than PSL Dalits

Last edited:
If you’d see him irl you’d shit yourself remembering all the trauma this forum gave you
I'm the one who hurt this forum
and if I saw such an chimp looking subhuman on the street I would beat him to death

Is that facemaxxed tom cruise? the one with the raiders hat

Isn’t the looksmaxxed guy one of the Fagan twins ? They look good IRL plus 6’3 with an elite physique.

Also if you believe that, why are you getting surgery ? Are you getting it just for fun ?

Isn’t the looksmaxxed guy one of the Fagan twins ? They look good IRL plus 6’3 with an elite physique.

Also if you believe that, why are you getting surgery ? Are you getting it just for fun ?
Idk I just screenshotted the guy off tiktok randomly. All his followers are looksmax people, he's viral on tiktok amongst looksmax people not women. Yes honestly i kinda am getting surgery just for fun. I don't know if it will affect my appeal at all since i already get 99+ likes on bumble in an hour. It'll affect my irl appeal maybe

• JFL
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
People here would say the squinting guy looks better, women would say the other guy looks better. I agree the squinting guy still looks above average tho
P sure I saw a thread where everyone eas calling that second guy a subhuman

• +1
Idk I just screenshotted the guy off tiktok randomly. All his followers are looksmax people, he's viral on tiktok amongst looksmax people not women. Yes honestly i kinda am getting surgery just for fun. I don't know if it will affect my appeal at all since i already get 99+ likes on bumble in an hour. It'll affect my irl appeal maybe
Are you actually serious or so full of yourself ?
This guy can clean through online dating and any environment. First guy is MTN jfl.

This guy can clean through online dating and any environment. First guy is MTN jfl.

Bro what? I already explained earlier the point of this thread, it wasn't the guy in general but the specific picture of him that was aspie. Also the first guy is hugh laughton scott whos famous on tiktok amongst women, the devan guy is still mostly famous with just looksmax users. Also I'm not full of myself at all I'm literally just stating a fact that happened right in front of my eyes that my pictures got 99+ likes in bumble in 1 hour lol.

• +1
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
Bro what? I already explained earlier the point of this thread, it wasn't the guy in general but the specific picture of him that was aspie. Also the first guy is hugh laughton scott whos famous on tiktok amongst women, the devan guy is still mostly famous with just looksmax users. Also I'm not full of myself at all I'm literally just stating a fact that happened right in front of my eyes that my pictures got 99+ likes in bumble in 1 hour lol.
Only thing I might agree with is the Devan guy is too try hard plus pumped to the gills with pharmaceuticals so that would probably be a turn off

First guy got 5 figure like amount in New York iirc

Only thing I might agree with is the Devan guy is too try hard plus pumped to the gills with pharmaceuticals so that would probably be a turn off
Maybe he wasnt the best example since he looks pretty good in other pictures but i swear there are so many guys here and on tiktok that squint so hard in their pics and cheek suck and it looks weird to everyone except looksmax users. I still think he looks extremely aspie and low appeal in the pic i sent and women wouldn't rate that specific pic high at all

both mog 99% of .org

Maybe he wasnt the best example since he looks pretty good in other pictures but i swear there are so many guys here and on tiktok that squint so hard in their pics and cheek suck and it looks weird to everyone except looksmax users. I still think he looks extremely aspie and low appeal in the pic i sent and women wouldn't rate that specific pic high at all
It’s not all about the face. Frame and height is 50 percent of attraction.

• +1
It’s not all about the face. Frame and height is 50 percent of attraction.
I'm talking strictly about face here and yea i agree frame and height combined is as important as face probs

View attachment 2980794 You can instantly tell which is the actual good looking guy who has appeal to women, versus the squinting cheek sucking aspie face guy. None of yall will ever replicate the face of an actual good looking guy with your "looksmaxxing"
first guy is insanely popular to women maybe mfs need to focus on male models women actually like

• +1
@BrahminBoss because of skull ?

If some of the seconds guy features were on the first guy then it would mog hard

Hugh is a real lite i agree that dude is some sfs normie not even the same realm dude lol

• +1