Real Cosmetic LeFort II (LeFort 2) & First Custom Non-Syndrome LeFort II in the world

RealSurgerymax

RealSurgerymax

From .net
Contributor
On August 30, we did possibly the first custom LeFort II in the world, but most definitely the first custom non syndrome LeFort II in the world.

Surgery was long but everything was done as planned. An anticipated unit of blood was transfused. Immediate anesthesia emergence/extubation was uneventful.
Patient is post Op Day 2 and so far, so good.

Surgeon Prof.Dr. Celal Candirli, Designed & Assisted by myself (Giant)
Location was Acibadem Hospital in Istanbul. Implants were in titanium.

Procedures & Rationale:​

Classical LeFort II Osteotomy
Provide Facial Depth by mobilizing the entire central mid face.

Anterior Segmental Osteotomy (4 Maxillary Incisors - withOUT extractions)
Surgical Dental Decomposition of bimaxillary protrusion. Changes the asian or african profile into a more caucasoid profile (requested by the patient.) While the LeFort II segment moves counterclockwise the ASO segment with 4 maxillary incisors moves clockwise.

BSSO
Moves lower jaw forward to maintain the Class I bite relationship

GenioGiant
Modified Genioplasty, different from a T split or standard 2 piece genioplasty with its pivotal rotation to create a more bicycle seat jaw.

Jaw Angle Implants
Provide masculinization and attractive jaw line

Infraorbital-Malar-Zygomatic Implants
Augment & Recontour the Infras, malars, and zygos. Manage the step off in the infraorbital region from LeFort II Advancement.

Supraorbital-Glabella Implants
Drop the supraorbital rims, recontour and sharpen the glabella, manage step off from LeFort II Advancement at the nasion.

Temporal-Parietal-Frontal-Occipital-Mastoid Implants
Widen the forehead breadth, widen the temples and skull. Recontour the tall round skull to look more square and dom.

Drill Hole Canthopexies
Increase Canthal Tilt & reduce risk of ectropion after subcilliary incision through 3 lamina to bone.

Temporalis Muscle Resuspension
Prevent temporalis retraction & hollowing.

Why LeFort 2 was chosen over LeFort 3 in this case:
1. Provides better asymmetry correction in this asymmetric patient than a single piece LeFort III. A LeFort III + II is possible but not as stable.
1 s20 S1010518221001025 gr1

38C24459 3CB0 4B7E 8069 51B9446AC1BF

2. Preserves orbital volume. This patient didn't have bug eyes.
3. More recontouring freedom

IMG 1123
IMG 1124
IMG 1122
IMG 1125
F1E40D4E 05D8 4240 9BF6 43F13FB81459
IMG 1132
IMG 1131
IMG 1133
IMG 1117
IMG 1137
IMG 1119

IMG 0997
38C24459 3CB0 4B7E 8069 51B9446AC1BF

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Jonas2k7, Funnyunenjoyer1, vampmaxxer and 63 others
Hymen broken. Sorry yakhis! 😹🤙

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: asia, JohnDoe, mathis and 1 other person
Where are his eyeballs here?? Do u take them out??

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Andremln, 5'7 zoomer, LegitUser and 16 others
dnr

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: agoostis, Aero, geenk worg and 2 others
On August 30, we did possibly the first custom LeFort II in the world, but most definitely the first custom non syndrome LeFort II in the world.

Surgery was long but everything was done as planned. An anticipated unit of blood was transfused. Immediate anesthesia emergence/extubation was uneventful.

Surgical Dental Decomposition of bimaxillary protrusion. Changes the asian or african profile into a more caucasoid profile (requested by the patient.) While the LeFort II segment moves counterclockwise the ASO segment with 4 maxillary incisors moves clockwise.

BSSO

GenioGiant
Modified Genioplasty, different from a T split or standard 2 piece genioplasty with its pivotal rotation to create a more bicycle seat jaw.

Jaw Angle Implants

Augment & Recontour the Infras, malars, and zygos. Manage the step off in the infraorbital region from LeFort II Advancement.

Drop the supraorbital rims, recontour and sharpen the glabella, manage step off from LeFort II Advancement at the nasion.

Widen the forehead breadth, widen the temples and skull. Recontour the tall round skull to look more square and dom.

Drill Hole Canthopexies
Increase Canthal Tilt & reduce risk of ectropion after subcilliary incision through 3 lamina to bone.

1. Provides better asymmetry correction in this asymmetric patient than a single piece LeFort III. A LeFort III + II is possible but not as stable.
View attachment 3141052
View attachment 3141125

View attachment 3141081View attachment 3141082View attachment 3141083View attachment 3141084View attachment 3141085View attachment 3141086View attachment 3141088View attachment 3141090View attachment 3141092View attachment 3141095View attachment 3141097
View attachment 3141106View attachment 3141111
holy shit

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Linus1888, LegitUser, cromagnon and 13 others
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Andremln, callisto, LegitUser and 8 others

BSSO

GenioGiant

Jaw Angle Implants

Drill Hole Canthopexies

View attachment 3141052
View attachment 3141125

View attachment 3141081View attachment 3141082View attachment 3141083View attachment 3141084View attachment 3141085View attachment 3141086View attachment 3141088View attachment 3141090View attachment 3141092View attachment 3141095View attachment 3141097
If I become rich successful surgeon, I’ll give surgery to all me family, and all my family will be moggers :feelsthink::feelsuhh::smonk:

• +1
Reactions: JustABadDream, truthhurts, aber and 2 others
They are in the normal position. Just under the forehead skin that's pulled down over them. Coronal incision looks more brutal than it is.
Do you also perform bimax?

Ew what the fuck

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: asia, GabachoCopium, normie_joe and 2 others
Congratulations @RealSurgerymax

• +1
Reactions: psychomandible, Rea, Gaia262 and 6 others
The result pictures? How do he look like now
before and after pictures?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LegitUser, tempelcat4 and Deleted member 86159
Holy fuck mirin but I just realised how horrifying this shit is. Jfl at kids who even think of getting this fuckery:feelsohgod:

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium, Rea, JustABadDream and 6 others

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: SubhumanForever, Linus1888, Fgsfds and 30 others

BSSO

GenioGiant

Jaw Angle Implants

Drill Hole Canthopexies

View attachment 3141052
View attachment 3141125

First world
Istanbul

Fucking hell niggas skull just sitting there:lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: trying_toascend, cromagnon, mtcut3plush and 4 others
Mirin' all the way. Keep up the good work. Will we ever see before and after pictures though? It's cool to see implant designs and techniques but often I rarely see before and afters for the more insane plans.

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser, greywind, MTNAscension2 and 4 others
will read now

• +1
Reactions: Rea and RealSurgerymax
@MA_ascender jfl at me considering this shit before

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Linus1888, LegitUser, halloweed and 3 others
all looksmax incels should become plastic surgeons unironically

I was think about lefort but started doin mewing again after that pic holy fuck

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Linus1888, BugraSA, Andremln and 12 others
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Fgsfds, idkwhattoputhere, psychomandible and 22 others
before/after pics of results possible?

why is giants even on this forum how'd he find it?

• +1
Reactions: ey88

BSSO

GenioGiant

Jaw Angle Implants

Drill Hole Canthopexies

View attachment 3141052
View attachment 3141125

holy shit what is that last pic?

• +1
Reactions: EliteMewing
before/after pics of results possible?

why is giants even on this forum how'd he find it?
I don't think this patient is showing publicly. However I don't agree to do any cases if they cant agree that I will show privately on zoom. But there's a strict filter of who can see. You have to be a serious candidate and show proof funds. Not just bc someone is curious.

• +1
Reactions: Andremln, Delissola, callisto and 9 others
I don't think this patient is showing publicly. I don't agree to do any cases if they cant agree that I will show privately on zoom though. But there's a strict filter of who can see. You have to be a serious candidate and show proof funds. Not just bc someone is curious.
when are you going to reply to dms for consultations? there's MANY people waiting to pay you $200 for a zoom consultation. I personally want a saddled infraorbital malar implant + supraorbital implant design

WHEN will you reply?

• +1
Reactions: YoungWerther

BSSO

GenioGiant

Jaw Angle Implants

Drill Hole Canthopexies

View attachment 3141052
View attachment 3141125

awaiting results liam.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Linus1888, GabachoCopium, psychomandible and 8 others
Mirin' all the way. Keep up the good work. Will we ever see before and after pictures though? It's cool to see implant designs and techniques but often I rarely see before and afters for the more insane plans.
they are probably shit thats why

• JFL
Reactions: WanderingBurro
Most anti bimax surgery is just the reverse of lefort, does the cw rotation here increase forward growth and is it only done during a lefort

Go somewhere else.

You are a pioneer.

Do you need to see proof of full surgery funds or any other guidelines to show readiness and eligibility for a procedure. Professional pre-op shots, maybe 3D CT scans stuff like that?

BSSO

GenioGiant

Jaw Angle Implants

Drill Hole Canthopexies

View attachment 3141052
View attachment 3141125

What's the difference/purpose of performing the osteotomy inside of the orbit as shown below, instead of performing the osteotomy in front of the the medial canthus and over the nasion?

4355445 IMG 1122

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
Jfl blackie gets lefort in hopes of slaying aryan stacis but will still be stuck with ethnics from the hood. Still mirin, hopefully he does in fact get the aryan stacies (he wont)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Linus1888, trying_toascend, GabachoCopium and 5 others
Jfl blackie gets lefort in hopes of slaying aryan stacis but will still be stuck with ethnics from the hood. Still mirin, hopefully he does in fact get the aryan stacies (he wont)
Michael Jackson is miring hard from heaven

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: psychomandible, Rea, truthhurts and 1 other person

BSSO

GenioGiant

Jaw Angle Implants

Drill Hole Canthopexies

View attachment 3141052
View attachment 3141125

cool. hope you’ll show bef/after this time

BSSO

GenioGiant

Jaw Angle Implants

Drill Hole Canthopexies

View attachment 3141052
View attachment 3141125

• JFL
Reactions: Rasputin, GabachoCopium, NoLongerHuman and 8 others

BSSO

GenioGiant

Jaw Angle Implants

Drill Hole Canthopexies

View attachment 3141052
View attachment 3141125

View attachment 3141106View attachment 3141111W

BSSO

GenioGiant

Jaw Angle Implants

Drill Hole Canthopexies

View attachment 3141052
View attachment 3141125

What will this patients breathing be like after?

What is his breathing going to be like after?

all of this just to get pussy.

absolute mirin.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: trying_toascend, Rea, whotthehell and 2 others

Not that I am ever going to get shit this extreme but with such a wide area being operated on whats the nerve damage risk like as an estimate?

• +1
Reactions: GunDevilHybrid, Lookologist003, sigma ✰ and 2 others
View attachment 3141647

Not that I am ever going to get shit this extreme but with such a wide area being operated on whats the nerve damage risk like as an estimate?
it's not as brutal as it looks. he basically exposed all his scalp/forehead up to the start of the browridge/eyes. His whole face is still in position

• +1
Reactions: sigma ✰ and SubhumanCurrycel
Only after LL and some HT will he even be able to sit near girls :feelswhy:

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: trying_toascend, sigma ✰ and ihatewhiterose
it's not as brutal as it looks. he basically exposed all his scalp/forehead up to the start of the browridge/eyes. His whole face is still in position
The lefort II fracture itself runs across many nerves on the face which is why I was asking.

I can tell whats happening in that picture his scalp is stretched so it might appar his entire face is being flayed when it is not.

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003, sigma ✰ and FutureSlayer

My understanding, correct me if I'm wrong, of why Leforts II is not commonly done is that it has a 10% ish risk of a bad fracture and around those areas - where the fracture occurs - it can cause massive blood loss and result in death

Hence why it is not commonly done

So, given that what exactly is an istanbul hospitals plan for when your patient is potentially massively hemorrhaging on the table from a bad fracture

Or do you guys just pray to whatever deity you don't kill your patient every time you do this

And I still don't get why you use such big ass titianium implants for your surgeries like this. Do these not effectively mold into the bone over time? Good luck removing any of that shit if it ever gets infected. What a nightmare that would be.

@RealSurgerymax

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: hope69, LegitUser, Faaska and 4 others
The lefort II fracture itself runs across many nerves on the face which is why I was asking.
View attachment 3141686

View attachment 3141685
I can tell whats happening in that picture his scalp is stretched so it might appar his entire face is being flayed when it is not.
Your correct the risk of a lefort II can risk your cervical spine / spinal column and give yourself a CSF leak amongst other problems like: being higher risk for permanent damage to the orbitals, massive hemorrhaging from fracture, etc, etc hence why there is a higher risk of death

Not that anyone on this autistic forum would ever tell you that or knows basic risk management

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: LegitUser, WishIHadBBC, blinemaxxer and 4 others