Real estate

D

Deleted member 27472

Myron Gaines Follower
Anyone have any good ideas on this? Is buying houses still a good idea to become rich

I will have 100k saved in a year in which I was considering getting a loan and buying a house in a upcoming city

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, baldgeeza, Deleted member 24789 and 1 other person
Probably since it is a recession from what I know but im incel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl, Manletmachine, try2beme and 1 other person
Tbh you need fuck ton of money for it

• So Sad
Anyone have any good ideas on this? Is buying houses still a good idea to become rich

I will have 100k saved in a year in which I was considering getting a loan and buying a house in a upcoming city
Surely one of the best ways yeah, the best would be to find a house near the beach
You'll never be out of demand (location)

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine and Deleted member 27472
I should buy large quantities of drugs and sell them?
You already sell drugs, I can tell from your avi and manners. That's how you have 100k randomly saved up

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Manletmachine and Deleted member 27472
Nothing wrong with selling drugs though who cares

Tbh you need fuck ton of money for it
Real estate is cope? Lol I’ve been studying it recently. What other ideas would be good with my money? No point it sitting in my account?
You already sell drugs, I can tell from your avi and manners. That's how you have 100k randomly saved up
JFL
Surely one of the best ways yeah, the best would be to find a house near the beach
You'll never be out of demand (location)
I know of a town that is suppose to double to triple its population soon so I was thinking there. Beach makes sense too. I have a lot to learn about this

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, Manletmachine, Deleted member 24789 and 2 others
Real estate is cope? Lol I’ve been studying it recently. What other ideas would be good with my money? No point it sitting in my account?

JFL

I know of a town that is suppose to double to triple its population soon so I was thinking there. Beach makes sense too. I have a lot to learn about this
Crypto unironically. Atleast put some of your money into a few different coins before 2024

• Woah
I have an uncle who owns a house available for rent near the beach in France. He specifically chose this location due to the clientele's higher average income, allowing him to strategically set rental prices. It's up to you, there are also areas with a high concentration of students that could be great options

• Love it
Think of a product you can buy cheap, put into better condition, and flip for a profit. This is what people do with houses but the problem is it takes a lot of capital.

You’re gonna have to maintain the property

• +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper
How did u save 100k

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: 5.5psl and baldgeeza
  • +1

real estate is cope to become rich but a good investment nonetheless

• Woah
how? u fr drug dealer or was that other guy larping
Forklifting job, 50 hours a week during late night or early morning for extra pay

Extremely easy work

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl and Ragnar
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
Yea real estate is good but timing and locations can make or break your investment.

Understand what type of property you're trying to buy (Is this an investment property or your actual home)
Get a mortgage that fits with your goals (there are many more options than the standard 30yr fixed that can be a better fit for you)
Keep track of interest rates
Look for up-and-coming areas with new developments and growing population.
Research the fuck outta the location and look through hundreds of listings before finding potential properties
Find a good LO
Make sure the nigga selling you a property aint trynna finesse you.
Try not to waive too much shit when trying to buy a competitive property, that shit can bite you in the ass later.

That's it