5.5psl

5.5psl

GOODBYE

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hmmf, crerea, thereallegend and 3 others

i know one dude like this irl and he works at my job lmao
but he's like 6'8 19 and pretty boy face and has sleek eyes, prob hapa
i gotta take a pic of him he's got insane genetics and told me he's been training since he was like 5 years old his parents were definitely blackpilled and gave him hgh and shit as a kid there's no fucking way bro

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 24940, zyMOGenic and 11 others
i gotta take a pic of him he's got insane genetics and told me he's been training since he was like 5 years old his parents were definitely blackpilled and gave him hgh and shit as a kid there's no fucking way bro
Wish my parents were blackpilled too and didn't fuck me knowledge about having a good heart and personality till age 15 I really used to beleive that it's all personality after that I became redpilled and finally at 18 when life starts I am blackpilled

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Hmmf, Lonenely sigma and 4 others
Wish my parents were blackpilled too and didn't fuck me knowledge about having a good heart and personality till age 15 I really used to beleive that it's all personality after that I became redpilled and finally at 18 when life starts I am blackpilled
the more bluepilled retards the better less competition
but i see a lot of blackpilled guys nowadays like today some nerdy kid in my class was walking around while tip toeing JFL def browses this forum

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and TheVictor
He's not a real person

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Constantin Denis, YKZ and 1 other person
He’s not real. A women created him from Russia (I think) as a project

32D66EE3 870D 4165 8BC0 B46BFF589C51

This is the real gigachad without photoshop

would like to know more as i want to development maxx my kids eventually

• +1
Reactions: helpmegod and AscendingHero
No bro the guy i posted is the real one he has shown video proof as well on his insta he doesn't photoshops
The caption literally says “this is me and I don’t wanna be someone else for other people anymore. So if anyone doesn’t like it fuck off”

• So Sad
Reactions: kranerman23123
this guy isnt real, his gf morphs him to look like gigachad with ps

• +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis, Amexmaxx and Deleted member 22886
wtf? 6'8? creepshot tbh and PM me lol

How do you know his parents gave him HGH? what else did he tell you? how gl is he facially?

What age was he on HGH and what dosages?

• Woah
Reactions: Won't Stop Mewing
No bro the guy i posted is the real one he has shown video proof as well on his insta he doesn't photoshops
The video proof is a half-second gif, it doesn't prove anything

i gotta take a pic of him
Tag me when you do

The caption literally says “this is me and I don’t wanna be someone else for other people anymore. So if anyone doesn’t like it fuck off”
i think sleek n tears uses more than one male model, not just that guy

His face is not good

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
the more bluepilled retards the better less competition
but i see a lot of blackpilled guys nowadays like today some nerdy kid in my class was walking around while tip toeing JFL def browses this forum
Or is just autistic tip toe walking is a symptom of autism

Users who are viewing this thread

Back