Real height difference between 181cm(5′ 11.26″) 166cm(5'6) 179cm(5'10.47'') and 190cm(6'3)

LOL i'm joking dude.

I have no friends.
2388.jpg

That's cope in irl few cm is nothing. I feel that i heightmog someone if their top of the head is below my chin. Otherwise i don't feel hightmog at all. When dude is slighly shorter (his top of the head ison my eye level i feel like we almost same height. But when dude is 0.25 psl better i feel mogged very hard
how much cm is that ?

5`8 with very good face and muscles can work out but generally its 5`9 and taller.

so left to right is: 6'1, 6'3, 5'6, 5'11 ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
so left to right is: 6'1, 6'3, 5'6, 5'11 ?
No dude just look at the thread title😔
The first guy is maybe 5 ft 11.5 if hes lucky
And the 3 rd guy is 5 ft 5

The manlet is fucked. But if the right one had a face 1 PSL above the second one from left to right, he would mog.

Look at the tallest to the shortest in order, you can see the bitterness increase in every face

• +1
Reactions: Roping Subhuman
よまなかった

life starts at 200cm barefoot

• JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
i'm pretty sure 166 cm isn't considered 5'6. 166cm is 5'5, 5'6 doesn't start until like 168

This doesn't look right

• +1
Reactions: Zero
Picture is inaccurate, 188 and 190 are too big a difference.

The main difference between 188 and 190 is when you tell people the numbers, like 5'11 vs 6'0.

Went on a date today. Girl says I’m too tall for her.

Face isn’t all that matters

One girl said you're too tall for her. oh wow i guess height doesn't matter right? JFL. 99% of Women everywhere want a Man Taller than them.

But your last statement is a bit confusing. you say Face isn't all that matters (which is true) but at same time you say Height isn't an advantage?
Picture is inaccurate, 188 and 190 are too big a difference.

The main difference between 188 and 190 is when you tell people the numbers, like 5'11 vs 6'0.

Do you people not know how to read? i already covered that in the thread if you were to actually read it.

• +1
Reactions: Zero
They are all fucking manlets as far as I am concerned.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Roping Subhuman
One girl said you're too tall for her. oh wow i guess height doesn't matter right? JFL. 99% of Women everywhere want a Man Taller than them.

But your last statement is a bit confusing. you say Face isn't all that matters (which is true) but at same time you say Height isn't an advantage?

Do you people not know how to read? i already covered that in the thread if you were to actually read it.

Sounds like a bunch of dogshit to me too. Too tall? Nonsense, unless you're over 6'8. She just thought he had a horseface or something hence the too tall. Or perhaps she just had a freudian slip (girls think about male height a lot) and gave that as the first reason to reject for something else.

Sounds like a bunch of dogshit to me too. Too tall? Nonsense, unless you're over 6'8. She just thought he had a horseface or something hence the too tall. Or perhaps she just had a freudian slip (girls think about male height a lot) and gave that as the first reason to reject for something else.

Why are you replying to me?

7'0+ or it's over ngl.

She said I would her her type if I was shorter. Apparently I’m cute but not dimorphic enough to have height:

Sorry I meant face is all that matters. No one has gotten laid because of height only

She said I would her her type if I was shorter. Apparently I’m cute but not dimorphic enough to have height:

Sorry I meant face is all that matters. No one has gotten laid because of height only

Then it's the case of your face not matching rest of your body. has nothing do with height.

And a sub 5 can get laid if he's very tall.

Then it's the case of your face not matching rest of your body. has nothing do with height.

And a sub 5 can get laid if he's very tall.
Give me an example of sub 5 getting laid then

Give me an example of sub 5 getting laid then

@mr contemptuous was one such user, he said his face was meh if not even below meh but he has gotten laid because he's 196cm. (tho he's banned now)

@mr contemptuous was one such user, he said his face was meh if not even below meh but he has gotten laid because he's 196cm. (tho he's banned now)
Any pics?

Ok so no evidence...

Another others?

Users? idk maybe. but i at the very least know from irl that Ugly tallfags still get bitches easier than the rest.

Users? idk maybe. but i at the very least know from irl that Ugly tallfags still get bitches easier than the rest.
Ok so you have no proof. It’s all cope. I’m an ugly tallfag and I get nothing

Ok so you have no proof. It’s all cope. I’m an ugly tallfag and I get nothing

It's not cope since I've seen it with my own eyes.

But how can you say you get nothing when you have gotten laid plenty of times? stop playing dumb.

Height is cope. All about face

Attachments

• B38D7FFD-781D-4996-85B4-5DF6E3B00963.png
    B38D7FFD-781D-4996-85B4-5DF6E3B00963.png
    102.8 KB · Views: 12
  • F82F7A85-6760-48F7-AB29-0FE333D60554.jpeg
    F82F7A85-6760-48F7-AB29-0FE333D60554.jpeg
    26 KB · Views: 11
  • 1BFE76FB-804D-4FA1-9BEE-00CDC62D2385.jpeg
    1BFE76FB-804D-4FA1-9BEE-00CDC62D2385.jpeg
    78.7 KB · Views: 7
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Roping Subhuman
It's not cope since I've seen it with my own eyes.

But how can you say you get nothing when you have gotten laid plenty of times? stop playing dumb.
13 slays is nothing. Most guys can get laid every time they go to the club or at least once a week

Users who are viewing this thread

Back