Real height

ThunderBolt

ThunderBolt

Silver
Joined
Jan 10, 2023
Posts
552
Reputation
556
i got measured by doctor when i was 18, he told me 174 cm, i've only had 3 years more to grow so do you think could i be taller? I don't think im more than 176 cm tho. the myth of people growing after 18 yo is it true or not
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20399
Measure urself then
 
the myth of people growing after 18 yo is it true or not
Its true but it happens to such a small amount of people that it might as well not be true
 
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Jigen
Measure urself then
It's not easy to measure yourself, we're talking about seeing if im 1 cm or 2cm taller, that's the mistake you can do while measuring you without a proper tool.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Jigen
Some grow a bit after 18
 
Its true but it happens to such a small amount of people that it might as well not be true
People here think it's something standard, but it's extremely weird, girls grow until they're 14-15 and boys stop growing at 17-18.
 
It's not easy to measure yourself, we're talking about seeing if im 1 cm or 2cm taller, that's the mistake you can do while measuring you without a proper tool.
Stand on wall
place book on head
mark with pen
measure
 
  • +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
It's not easy to measure yourself, we're talking about seeing if im 1 cm or 2cm taller, that's the mistake you can do while measuring you without a proper tool.
you can measure yourself more accurately than some nurse will because they dgaf if it's accurate

 
full.png
 
well, so i was 175 when i wake up and 174 after gravity send me to manlet zone. Maybe i could be 176 when i wake up, not more. Nevermind then, i will say im 176 cm, outside manlet zone
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25339
Yes. I grew from 18-20, my shoe size went up from 11 to 12.5. I went from 5’10 to 6’0. Tbh I wasn’t even expecting to grow so it was pretty surprising, I didn’t do anything to induce it.
 
Lol yeah. This is why I wear air maxes, might get lifts in the future
I dont wear lifts, I accept my manlet status
 
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Jigen
I dont wear lifts, I accept my manlet status
GET OUT of here, fucking loserpillers. YES, dud, 183 cm is manlet, leave your fucking house fucking manlet, nobody gives a shit about how tall you are, your face is way more important for girls, over 175 cm you're taller than all the girls except 4 monsters.
 
GET OUT of here, fucking loserpillers. YES, dud, 183 cm is manlet, leave your fucking house fucking manlet, nobody gives a shit about how tall you are, your face is way more important for girls, over 175 cm you're taller than all the girls except 4 monsters.
I'm 184cm evening height actually!!!! But yes either way I'm a manlet and so I avoid leaving my house so I can avoid getting heightmogged.

Height>>>face
It's over if I'm not taller than most men...
 
Last edited:

Similar threads

timetolarp
Replies
5
Views
73
timetolarp
timetolarp
sørenyuko
Replies
6
Views
41
pleasevanity
pleasevanity
Clqs
Replies
36
Views
156
7472
7472
chubbas
Replies
6
Views
28
yartmax
yartmax
welcometobpclub
Replies
2
Views
63
PostNutClariti
PostNutClariti

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top