real madrid has becomed a nigger team

Why do you cherry pick examples? What about 99% of other sports? You only keep mentioning sprinters and basketball. Whites have equal or better success in boxing/MMA. China is number 2 in Olympics.
Huh? Bro, look at any boxing all time list and you’ll see they’re filled w/ blacks. Also, albeit a rather young sport, a good amount of the greatest MMA fighters are black. I personally can’t stand the trope that whites aren’t athletic, but this thread is huge cope. Also, I used those said sports because in the sports China and others likely dominate in has low black participation.

no-man finds black women more attractive than white women
Black men do…. Some men who are white and ethnic find them more attractive as well.

Sure it’s not a common opinion for non black males but it does exist and I personally know white guy who find black women more attractive than white women.

As for me I prefer black over all but I have no real prefernce as I’ll fuck any race as long as the girl meets my criteria

slavery never disappeared
Not slavery when you’re making Mbappe rich asf. I’d happily be a well fed rich “slave” slaying white Gigga stacies on my Yatch for funzies

• Love it
Reactions: MoggerGaston
mbappe if he wasn't mulatto and lived in africa:

Mbappe is not mullato you retard or at least he doesn’t look it, he looks like your avg Caribbean black guy if he is then his mother if she’s white has subhuman cumskin genes like you recessive and weak

ok shitskin, i would prefer my skin color to look clean than to look like poop
View attachment 1993068View attachment 1993069
I didn’t know his mum was white but seeing the ugly fuck that is his dad I’m not shocked. His dad looks like he came st8 out of the Congo rainforest, his pheno is ultra rare in amongst new world BBCs.

Your skin isn’t “clean” lol it has pink dots blemishes freckles etc your skin is like that of a pig pink and subhuman, you retards bride over any little cut or dent, pathetic. Pink people need to learn their place

Screenshot 2022 12 12 at 20 09 16 real madrid has becomed a nigger team

0 champions league

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20677
poop skin people need to learn their place, their skin reminds people of our ancestors and our own fecal matter
your skin looks always dirty, black pigs:

And you look like a pig 🐖 pinkie boy

Cumavinga and TooMuchMoney are so overrated
Even 44 year old Modriç would mog them
I haven't read a single comment in this thread because it became the classic racewar about physical ability

but going from kroos and modric to a low IQ and less technical CM isn't a win

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20677 and barcacel
I haven't read a single comment in this thread because it became the classic racewar about physical ability

but going from kroos and modric to a low IQ and less technical CM isn't a win
Florentino and his mafia killed football since Galacticos tbh
Now on the WC I support Argentina because they play the best football instead of just running around like a bunch of inmigrants or mahgrebis
Croacia is just Livakoviç+ Gvardiol+ Modriç
Btw even Bellingham isn`t that technical he is just a really good box go box now

• +1
Reactions: barcacel
Whatever that makes you sleep good buddy. Blacks only fight in groups and never 1v1. Also you mentioned Sweden, have you even been there? Its the arabs that are conquering the whole country and dominating the fields, the somalis are skinny and weak so they have to carry their guns to encounter any fight.
somalis arent black

Users who are viewing this thread

Back