REAL normal test levels for young males

averageblokecel

averageblokecel

The forum just went down baby, down
I'm not talking about the ((((normal)))) 270-1070ng/dL (JFL @ 800ng/dL range, KEK), I'm talking about this normal range:
427.jpg

Someone knows it?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Yeah man, I agree. Us **cucked** libtards have such low testosterone, our balls are so small you can barely see them. Not like REAL alpha men, who have to fight hard to survive.

Weird how Ugandan men, many of whom do have to farm in order to survive, have the same levels of testosterone as every other group of men in first world countries. It's almost like testosterone isn't a magical drug that makes men into REAL men, and instead is just a component of the complex system of hormones that help our bodies perform day to day activities.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4196417/

• +1
Yeah man, I agree. Us **cucked** libtards have such low testosterone, our balls are so small you can barely see them. Not like REAL alpha men, who have to fight hard to survive.

Weird how Ugandan men, many of whom do have to farm in order to survive, have the same levels of testosterone as every other group of men in first world countries. It's almost like testosterone isn't a magical drug that makes men into REAL men, and instead is just a component of the complex system of hormones that help our bodies perform day to day activities.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4196417/
dude, you are telling me that it is the same to have a 300 ng/dL than 900ng/dL, I mean, they are in the normal range so both men must be as healthy right?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
dude, you are telling me that it is the same to have a 300 ng/dL than 900ng/dL, I mean, they are in the normal range so both men must be as healthy right?

I'm actually curious what your medical background is. You feel comfortable telling thousands and thousands of physicians and researchers that they're wrong, you, as someone who (very likely) has no academic background in this subject. You've found a hidden variable that NOBODY else has seen. You figured it out dude, 900 is different number than 300. What are you doing on this server, you should be going into the medical industry and making millions right now!

I'm going to explain this from the ground up, let me know if you get lost.

1. Testosterone (in regards to the effects it has on behavior, we're not talking about bone density or muscle protein synthesis) is just one of the many factors that could lead to certain behaviors. The role of Estradiol, a form of Estrogen, is also a major contributing factor in the symptoms some cite as caused by low Testosterone. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4854098/

2. The reason why the spread is so large is due to the natural decline of Testosterone as men age, and the peak they experience in their 20's. In the study you're referring to, the mean (average) Test is (probably) around 600 ng/dL across their sample, with roughly 95% of their TOTAL data being categorized as significant, hence it's inclusion in the range. Just because there are men who's natural testosterone was tested at 264 ng/dL or 916 ng/dL doesn't mean that there would be no differences if the an individual had their testosterone dramatically reduced/increased.
https://www.endocrine.org/news-room...defines-normal-ranges-for-testosterone-levels

3. Just because there are men who's natural testosterone was tested at 264 ng/dL or 916 ng/dL doesn't mean that they are superior/inferior in the ways you're referring to. Individualized dosages are wildly recognized across all branches of medicine, for the simple reason that people respond differently to the same intervention.

Look, there's really nothing I can say if you're convinced that libcuck first world countries are putting chemicals in the water to turn your pet frogs gay. If you ever do turn gay, HMU though ;)

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin, Deleted member 6401, Sodoku and 1 other person
I'm actually curious what your medical background is. You feel comfortable telling thousands and thousands of physicians and researchers that they're wrong, you, as someone who (very likely) has no academic background in this subject. You've found a hidden variable that NOBODY else has seen. You figured it out dude, 900 is different number than 300. What are you doing on this server, you should be going into the medical industry and making millions right now!

I'm going to explain this from the ground up, let me know if you get lost.

1. Testosterone (in regards to the effects it has on behavior, we're not talking about bone density or muscle protein synthesis) is just one of the many factors that could lead to certain behaviors. The role of Estradiol, a form of Estrogen, is also a major contributing factor in the symptoms some cite as caused by low Testosterone. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4854098/

2. The reason why the spread is so large is due to the natural decline of Testosterone as men age, and the peak they experience in their 20's. In the study you're referring to, the mean (average) Test is (probably) around 600 ng/dL across their sample, with roughly 95% of their TOTAL data being categorized as significant, hence it's inclusion in the range. Just because there are men who's natural testosterone was tested at 264 ng/dL or 916 ng/dL doesn't mean that there would be no differences if the an individual had their testosterone dramatically reduced/increased.
View attachment 804https://www.endocrine.org/news-room...defines-normal-ranges-for-testosterone-levels

3. Just because there are men who's natural testosterone was tested at 264 ng/dL or 916 ng/dL doesn't mean that they are superior/inferior in the ways you're referring to. Individualized dosages are wildly recognized across all branches of medicine, for the simple reason that people respond differently to the same intervention.

Look, there's really nothing I can say if you're convinced that libcuck first world countries are putting chemicals in the water to turn your pet frogs gay. If you ever do turn gay, HMU though ;)
Okay, then why the radical change in male and female physique?

And men's psycology (cucks, passive, etc)?

• +1
Okay, then why the radical change in male and female physique?

And men's psycology (cucks, passive, etc)?

I'm sorry, what are you talking about? Do you mean obesity?

• +1
I heard a lot of times that Testosterone is not the only thing that matters in terms of making you a man. Its more about overall hormonal situation and other factors.

• +1
Just because there are men who's natural testosterone was tested at 264 ng/dL or 916 ng/dL doesn't mean that they are superior/inferior in the ways you're referring to.
Lol lower test leads to a myriad of health problems that are pretty common knowledge. The higher the test the best for muscle building, mood, etc. Again common knowledge

• +1
I'm sorry, what are you talking about? Do you mean obesity?
No, submission, pasiveness, higher adipose tissue, wider hips and narrower shoulders

As for females, they start developing at 11 yo wtf
Lol lower test leads to a myriad of health problems that are pretty common knowledge. The higher the test the best for muscle building, mood, etc. Again common knowledge
Obvious shill is obvious

• +1
No, submission, pasiveness, higher adipose tissue, wider hips and narrower shoulders

As for females, they start developing at 11 yo wtf

Obvious shill is obvious

Can you demonstrate that these changes both exist, and are caused by your original claim, which has to do with Testosterone?

• +1
Probably around 750.

• +1