John124

John124

Equinox
7id89yjt97i711

look at the angle of his ears jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, BasedCoper, 5'8manlet and 6 others
Is literally angle and lighting, how can’t you tell? Mewing is a meme, doesn’t work, is just cope. You should ONLY mew to raise your hyod bone when going outside in public just to look a bit better

I don’t know how mewing is still a thing and why people keep falling for it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14139, Danish_Retard, BasedCoper and 2 others
It’s always the same bullshit:
different lighting, different angle, tilted head, weight loss, chin tuck in before, hyoid raised in after

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14139, Kmscurry, Deleted member 14867 and 3 others
jfl at the comments, its like a fucking cult

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14139, SOS-Sonic, StrangerDanger and 1 other person
This is fucking cope. Only way to prove it is by skull scans. Not by angle frauding

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and StrangerDanger
Yes, it's different angels and different lightning and shit. But if you carefully trace the outline of lower lip to his chin, you will see that the angle is smaller in the after pic, as the chin now is more forwards protruding. This can't be frauded with angles. His philtrum in now slightly curled, whereas it was straight before. Consequently, his upper lip is now as full as the lower, whereas it was considerably smaller in the first pic. Just trace the outline of his lips in both pictures and the difference should be clear. Nearly looked like he had an underbite before. His nose has become a bit upturned as well and his zygos appears to be a bit fuller, as they looks more hollow in the before pic. If you don't believe in mewing you don't, but you're not looking properly if you can't tell that he somehow changed, through whatever means.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14848 and SuperSaiyanMew
Yes, it's different angels and different lightning and shit. But if you carefully trace the outline of lower lip to his chin, you will see that the angle is smaller in the after pic, as the chin now is more forwards protruding. This can't be frauded with angles. His philtrum in now slightly curled, whereas it was straight before. Consequently, his upper lip is now as full as the lower, whereas it was considerably smaller in the first pic. Just trace the outline of his lips in both pictures and the difference should be clear. Nearly looked like he had an underbite before. His nose has become a bit upturned as well and his zygos appears to be a bit fuller, as they looks more hollow in the before pic. If you don't believe in mewing you don't, but you're not looking properly if you can't tell that he somehow changed, through whatever means.
only good way to prove it is by getting a skull scan so we can accurately see.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
now do the same explanation for these
angles and lightning can be very decieving

• +1
Reactions: JosephGarrot123 and SOS-Sonic
embarrassing

wow amazing change imma keep mewing

Ofc some things look different, for example Barrets head position in the second pic makes his jaw much sharper, coupled with lightning and editing. But I don't think the comparisons you provided are any noticeably different on two crucial points: At least to my eye, I can still outline the same general shapes when examining their philtrums and chins. The angels of these have changed to such a great degree in the pics provided in OP, that I simply don't know how they could have been frauded, photoshop excluded. I am willing to change my mind if you could convince me that this is possible.

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger
only good way to prove it is by getting a skull scan so we can accurately see.
It is ofc the most rigorous way. But how do you explain the changes in this philtrum and chin? To me, they clearly showcase that something changed, regardless of difference in lightning and angels.

Facts he literally became a different species and his develop isn't even that good. But the improvement is ridiculous, id be shocked if had known this dude irl and saw him transform like that in 3 months. I'm assuming your into orthotropic @Bobelbrah ?

• +1
Reactions: Bobelbrah