Real reason I've never had a girlfriend

Short Ugly and Brown

Short Ugly and Brown

This account has NO relation to Nathaniel M.
Screen Shot 2020 03 12 at 34821 AM

I have already missed out on teenage years of love 😞 💔

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: IWantToMax, Deleted member 4671, Over and 6 others
Ok i always thought you were gl because of your frauded pics but you are actually ugly as fuck. I understand Faith now

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4671, Deleted member 4209, Over and 7 others
Ok i always thought you were gl because of your frauded pics but you are actually ugly as fuck. I understand Faith now

Do I look worse from the front?

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3526 and RichardSpencel
wait so I am uglier from the side profile in comparison to the front?

thats what Bryan told me in front of that girl during school (he kept saying I look like a duck) and it made me insecure as fuck man

Last edited:
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Limbo and Deleted member 3526
Over for Natecels.

• JFL
Reactions: sloopnoob, Deleted member 5180 and onnysk
You mog those guys hard,Brian kwe would rope.
even the middle guy mogs Bryan

ricecel mog battle is real, he had better eyespacing and was a better friend than Bryan

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel

Do I look worse from the front?

pretty good (ethnic chico)
U mog both of the guys to sel-harm
But u need trim your sideburns
wait so I am uglier from the side profile in comparison to the front right?

thats what Bryan told me in front of that girl during school (he kept saying I look like a duck) and it made me insecure as fuck man
You mog that dog

Last edited:
  • +1
pretty good (ethnic chico)
U mog both of the guys to sel-harm
But u need trim your sideburns

You mog that dog
yes bro but I'm so recessed I look like a duck

Bryan called me a incel/truecel and said I look like a duck In English class so much in front of that girl that I would take breaks from class to cry in the bathroom

😞 😥 😞

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: Limbo, RAITEIII, turkproducer and 1 other person

Bryan called me a incel/truecel and said I look like a duck In English class so much in front of that girl that I would take breaks from class to cry in the bathroom

😞 😥 😞
Stop u are a Persian aryan

Stop u are a Persian aryan
Bro you don't understand

I am still a young kid bro I am developing so I get emotional easily

When a ricecel makes fun of your face in front of a girl you like it really hurts your feelings man 😞 💔

Also I was debating on reporting him to the school but when I told him that his friend threatened to stab me and beat me up so I never told on him

Last edited:
Have u ever tried to approach any girl in real life?
Yes bro I have asked out 51 women my entire life

I am not going to ask out any more girls for a long time, I don't want to bother anyone anymore

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5180 and CristianT
I am still a young kid bro I am developing so I get emotional easily

Lmfao what? most 12 year olds are less emotional than you.

Crying in the bathroom because some Gook made fun of you? honestly what the fuck man..

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: turkproducer, RichardSpencel, Vidyacoper and 1 other person
You have a good base for surgery tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
Lmfao what? most 12 year olds are less emotional than you.

Crying in the bathroom because some Gook made fun of you? honestly what the fuck man..
hes a larper anyway lol
what about that screenshot of him on discord asking what would happen since a girl he had sex with didnt use birth control or something

• Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII
You look a bit like young zyzz from side

hes a larper anyway lol
what about that screenshot of him on discord asking what would happen since a girl he had sex with didnt use birth control or something

• JFL
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown
hes a larper anyway lol
I haven't had sex before

that wasn't me

😞 😥 😞
Bro U need to beat the fuck outta Bryan already.

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax
Bro U need to beat the fuck outta Bryan already.
I don't want to go to jail, I want all of this to end, I just want to go back to a normal life

I never knew that: being an ethnic boy + being <5/10 in looks + writing a love letter = expelled from school and future ruined

The truth is that when you are an ethnicel and unattractive, women hate you and so does the rest of society

I just wanted to be loved back, but I will never have that because of the bones in my face and my ethnicity 😞 💔

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII, Deleted member 5180 and RichardSpencel
I don't want to go to jail, I want all of this to end, I just want to go back to a normal life

I never knew that: being an ethnic boy + being <5/10 in looks + writing a love letter = expelled from school and future ruined

The truth is that when you are an ethnicel and unattractive, women hate you and so does the rest of society

I just wanted to be loved back, but I will never have that because of the bones in my face and my ethnicity 😞 💔

I think even you can understand that your behaviour didn't help.

Acting like a bitch just made you a easier target, if you were a low inhib ethnic nobody would've fucked with you.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: RAITEIII and turkproducer
I think even you can understand that your behaviour didn't help.

Acting like a bitch just made you a easier target, if you were a low inhib ethnic nobody would've fucked with you.
Thats not true I still feel like my looks and my race played a major role in why I was treated badly by everyone

If you are a sub5 ethnic male, no one wants to be your friend, no one wants to date you, no one wants to associate themselves with you

Thats not true I still feel like my looks and my race played a major role in why I was treated badly by everyone

If you are a sub5 ethnic male, no one wants to be your friend, no one wants to date you, no one wants to associate themselves with you

It is true, i never denied your looks and race didn't bring you down. but your submissive bitch behaviour made you a laughing stock.

When some Gook faggot that you call friend makes fun of you what does that mean? it means you can't stand up for yourself.

• +1
It is true, i never denied your looks and race didn't bring you down. but your submissive bitch behaviour made you a laughing stock.

When some Gook faggot that you call friend makes fun of you what does that mean? it means you can't stand up for yourself.
@changcel are you a ricecel?

Cope, I’m a low inhib ethnic yet people still fucked with me

But at least you stood up for yourself.

Having a reputation of being a bitch is death sentence in hs.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5180
  • JFL
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5180 and RichardSpencel
im sorry br0
never began

• So Sad
lol just get rhino plus bimax, stop complain u mog tf out of me, just start gymcelling no one will fuck with you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430