Real shit no larp.

BUTCHER1651

BUTCHER1651

No, The Moon
Joined
Mar 3, 2026
Posts
1,039
Reputation
592
This foid I met in Japan who is from South Africa and currently lives in Australia has a bf who she’s engaged to rn but she cheated on him with me in Japan after the club. He’s an ugly Ltn and I had no idea they were together tbh. She is very good looking and aryan and wants me to come to Australia wtf do I do chat? I’m not about to get into this shit… anyway I want opinions bc when I cracked this foid it was after many drinks and anti anxiety pills. I also need to know if future genetics of my kids supersede morality bc my kids will be most likely be aryan (I’m blonde with blue eyes). This is actually a real situation and I’m debating what to do?
 
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: psychomatic715 and TGUN.
He supposedly cracked an engaged aryan woman from South Africa
Bro she is exactly my age both 19 she was in my tour group on my vacation I went on with my friends. I wouldn’t have done anything if I knew she was engaged to Ltn ogre… I also have no idea why she’s engaged at 19 but I found that shit out on instagram
 
  • JFL
Reactions: kbj
Let’s start with pics , then I’ll give you my opinion
 
  • +1
Reactions: kbj
Ok ok
Don’t waste your time on her
She cheated one 1 mfer sheel cheat on you too
Ok this is good advice thank you. Only reason why I’m thinking about it is bc he is Ltn and she is miles better looking and I’m not an Ltn so things may be better.
 
Tales from all 3capitals of South Africa
 
Ok this is good advice thank you. Only reason why I’m thinking about it is bc he is Ltn and she is miles better looking and I’m not an Ltn so things may be better.
Show face
 
Ok this is good advice thank you. Only reason why I’m thinking about it is bc he is Ltn and she is miles better looking and I’m not an Ltn so things may be better.
I understand why you think that, but still it’s risky, even if you mog the current guy, there will always be a taller, bigger mfer out there and if she happily cheated on some dude, it could happen to you.

Best to stay away, but defiantly smash again and expose her to current bf for the story

But knowing how these cucks move now days, doubt he will dumb her
 
  • +1
Reactions: saaj
Tales from all 3capitals of South Africa
This is reality. There is zero reason for me to larp this on a forum that’s fully autistic I’m actually looking for advice
 
I understand why you think that, but still it’s risky, even if you mog the current guy, there will always be a taller, bigger mfer out there and if she happily cheated on some dude, it could happen to you.

Best to stay away, but defiantly smash again and expose her to current bf for the story

But knowing how these cucks move now days, doubt he will dumb her
Yea you’re not wrong only issue is Australia is far asf and id have to take off work and school but i have thought about exposing this i just dont really want to ruin this dudes life
 
Yea you’re not wrong only issue is Australia is far asf and id have to take off work and school but i have thought about exposing this i just dont really want to ruin this dudes life
Yeh I see,

Tbh exposing might actually make this dudes life better, considering he is dating a cheater maybe he will be grateful I know I would , if someone told me
 
  • +1
Reactions: BUTCHER1651
Yeh I see,

Tbh exposing might actually make this dudes life better, considering he is dating a cheater maybe he will be grateful I know I would , if someone told me
Last time I exposed some girl from my college it went bad, the cuck took his girls side and blocked me and then I have this whore crying that I ruined her relationship. I don’t want any of that shit drama I just want kids with blonde hair and blue eyes that never need to worry about looks
 
  • +1
Reactions: sasha777
Last time I exposed some girl from my college it went bad, the cuck took his girls side and blocked me and then I have this whore crying that I ruined her relationship. I don’t want any of that shit drama I just want kids with blonde hair and blue eyes that never need to worry about looks
Fair point

there’s plenty of girls who will look like her that wont be a slut so your safe, play it safe imo

Gl bro
 
  • +1
Reactions: BUTCHER1651
This foid I met in Japan who is from South Africa and currently lives in Australia has a bf who she’s engaged to rn but she cheated on him with me in Japan after the club. He’s an ugly Ltn and I had no idea they were together tbh. She is very good looking and aryan and wants me to come to Australia wtf do I do chat? I’m not about to get into this shit… anyway I want opinions bc when I cracked this foid it was after many drinks and anti anxiety pills. I also need to know if future genetics of my kids supersede morality bc my kids will be most likely be aryan (I’m blonde with blue eyes). This is actually a real situation and I’m debating what to do?
What am i reading
 
Fair point

there’s plenty of girls who will look like her that wont be a slut so your safe, play it safe imo

Gl bro
I’m going to do this yea. Prob for the best too
 
  • +1
Reactions: sasha777

Similar threads

iblamexyz
Replies
4
Views
41
iblamexyz
iblamexyz
Suhaibneedstobechad
Replies
3
Views
42
Suhaibneedstobechad
Suhaibneedstobechad
Rick_bozo
Replies
2
Views
44
scuderia
scuderia
Askinov
Replies
11
Views
51
Mast
Mast
Clqs
Replies
36
Views
143
7472
7472

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top