Real shit

ThomasBart

ThomasBart

Iron
Will cutting save me? Currently a fatass at 103kg but could cutting help me ascend?
IMG 6655

• +1
Reactions: jollibee and nword49
good potential just lose the weight

• +1
Reactions: greywind and skkrrrtcantdo
I do see bones, losing fat will definitely benefit you

• +1
Reactions: BootySniffer69, greywind, skkrrrtcantdo and 1 other person
Start now.
You think so? I feel like i could get a little bit more out of this bulk and i was gonna wait till 105kg. But u might be right

You think so? I feel like i could get a little bit more out of this bulk and i was gonna wait till 105kg. But u might be right
Nah bro, start now trust me. I see good potential in you and I promise you waiting will not benefit you. Start the cut asap coming from a fellow tub of lard

Nah bro, start now trust me. I see good potential in you and I promise you waiting will not benefit you. Start the cut asap coming from a fellow tub of lard
Thanks man will do

JFL nigga u don’t want this :lul:

“Your pretty clever, but can u guess what I’m gonna do next” :feelskek::feelskek: I still remember that shit buddy boyo
Stare into his eyes.

Oh shit fair enough bhai 103 kg bench mogs 90% of men.
Yeah thanks ig, i dont look as muscular in the first photo but heres me with a pump (STILL FAT)

Attachments

• IMG_6709.jpeg
    IMG_6709.jpeg
    202.3 KB · Views: 0
in the unedited ver of that pic im low-mid mtn and after a10s + darker eye brows and better colouring tbh i think i'm closer to htn still mtn tho

Mogger
If i see one more chad asking for a rating i will go ER

Nice to see Barrett has finally joined the forum

• +1
Reactions: greywind
Oh shit fair enough bhai 103 kg bench mogs 90% of men.
At 103kg bench pressing your bodyweight for 1 isn’t great tbh. If you can do that at like 80kg then it’s alright

At 103kg bench pressing your bodyweight for 1 isn’t great tbh. If you can do that at like 80kg then it’s alright
He benches more than u tho, that’s the point

Will cutting save me? Currently a fatass at 103kg but could cutting help me ascend?View attachment 3005316
You should squint less
But you look good with potential

I say this because it is obvious nowadays to spot squinting. There's a lot of PSL autists and there's probably a few who are very close to you who won't admit it

You shouldn't even be on this site tbh man

Just leave it, you are good looking enough for women
Don't squint as much though. Look normal
This looks scary and uninviting from a woman's perspective

• +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie
He benches more than u tho, that’s the point
He's 20kg heavier and can bench 8kg more than me if that's his 1rm. You could probably just bloatmaxx without lifting a weight once and lift your bodyweight.

Cut and stop gymcelling biggest waste of time you're just destroying all your neurons and body cells , it is acceptable to go 2-3 times a week with moderate intensity

He's 20kg heavier and can bench 8kg more than me if that's his 1rm. You could probably just bloatmaxx without lifting a weight once and lift your bodyweight.
My point is that he’s stronger than 95% of men, not shit to do w his body weight to bench ratio.

I bench mog u nigga

Not impressive to be stronger than 95% of men, most of who don't even lift.

my bench is dogshit terrible, not impressive to mog it either.
Ok jaanu, sleep well :kys:

Cut and stop gymcelling biggest waste of time you're just destroying all your neurons and body cells , it is acceptable to go 2-3 times a week with moderate intensity
I dindt know this? In what way does it damage ur neurons?

You should squint less
But you look good with potential

I say this because it is obvious nowadays to spot squinting. There's a lot of PSL autists and there's probably a few who are very close to you who won't admit it

You shouldn't even be on this site tbh man

Just leave it, you are good looking enough for women
Don't squint as much though. Look normal
This looks scary and uninviting from a woman's perspective
Will try lol squinting lowkey became a ha it for me

• +1
Reactions: greycel
ff adres vinden op google maps image herkenner

Gefeliciteerd met je slagen Thomas :)