Now you really want to short Solana

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: belisa14, 5'7 zoomer, murdah and 3 others
lol at the added REAL.
i agree on the suggestion.

• JFL
Reactions: Seth Walsh
Nah man don’t tell me that, I bought it in December 2022 and reaping some unreal dividends, don’t tell me it’s about to go way down :(
I’m pretty sure the whole Jupiter thing is boosting it.

• Woah
Reactions: Seth Walsh
Nah man don’t tell me that, I bought it in December 2022 and reaping some unreal dividends, don’t tell me it’s about to go way down :(
I’m pretty sure the whole Jupiter thing is boosting it.
I think it'll go down just a little but I'm still in it for the long term. It's an unreal coin to trade but I don't think now is a good time for bulls to be buying in. buying at ~$15-20 selling at $105 was a good trade. Now it's time to see it go down 20-40% imo. But who knows, I can't predict the market! Always control your risk :)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
i would gustimate, the cryptosphere to be a bit sideways or downish, the comming weeks maybe 2 months.
all these etf copers, atm, are lols. expecting that if an etf is approved, these funds will just drop billions all at once in short time to buy a shitton of btc.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, murdah and Seth Walsh
i would gustimate, the cryptosphere to be a bit sideways or downish, the comming weeks maybe 2 months.
all these etf copers, atm, are lols. expecting that if an etf is approved, these funds will just drop billions all at once in short time to buy a shitton of btc.
Retail investors/traders getting excited over public news thinking they're able to forecast portfolio flows of billions is hilarious :forcedsmile:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and schizo echochamber
Retail investors/traders getting excited over public news thinking they're able to forecast portfolio flows of billions is hilarious :forcedsmile:
Long term, etfs will be great, i expect. But short term, I don't see the hype. As in, it should be ovious that at some point an etf will come, and boomers money can and will flow in after that slowly steadily mroe and more.
But that should be priced in largely already imo. since it's obviously obvious

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Seth Walsh
H

• Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Manletmachine
Should I sell all my crypto? What does short even mean

• JFL
Reactions: wollet2, 5'7 zoomer and Seth Walsh
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: Celexawer, savagetaysh, RichardSpencel and 2 others
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Manletmachine
Anything less than 6foot4 is short. Bad attempt at humour in the wrong section. I'm sorry.
So what does short mean? Can I do it on coinbase?

• So Sad
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
Short every altcoin it's free money.

• So Sad
Lol ya'll should've shorted it :lul:

• +1
Reactions: schizo echochamber and AsGoodAsItGets
LMAO I am never wrong :owo:

• JFL
Bombo rasclaaat

Is it too late or should I still short?

Over for egotripmaxxercels
Seth sensei, do u think I should invest before Jan 10th (ETH hype) or after it happens, for some quick profit on Cosmos/Near Protocol? (Not asking for financial advice ofc :feelshehe:)

Seth sensei, do u think I should invest before Jan 10th (ETH hype) or after it happens, for some quick profit on Cosmos/Near Protocol? (Not asking for financial advice ofc :feelshehe:)
I don't follow any crypto news tbh but yeah long term trendfollow the most volatile cryptos (i.e., Solana). Cut your losses TIGHT, all the time, re-enter in the direction of the long term trend.

Stay in the game, don't loose too much of your capital and keep entering positions waiting for a right tail event. Then nurse your position so that you can add leverage as your position's P&L grows. That's literally just how to trade. Don't get too emotional or irrational.

Quick profit is a fast way to spin your wheels then lose everything. You want to limit your downside, buy into assymetric upside and stay in the game! There's so much money you can borrow once you have a winning position.

Look at how I traded SOL and CAKE. Just stuck to my rules and knew it would take time. I was in SOL in May and made something like 900% profit when I sold. Made very quick money in December with CAKE but I didn't go in looking for "quick money". You need to get into your position, nurse it so that your risk is low. Keep entering positions in line with the trend and cut them quick (volatility will take you out most of the time), you'll lose the trade but keep most of your capital. That's the secret. You want to ONLY rely on large fat tail events. Our brains aren't wired to think this way. Sometimes you could even have hugely profitable positions where the trend doesn't develop, and you give back all the money. But the point is you keep playing and wait for the real trends, then capture the full extent of the trend.

When I talk about "nursing" a position, I mean, increasing your leverage on already winning positions, and trusting that the trend will develop far past what you believe. That's how real traders make real money. Trying to grab money here and there won't serve you well.

I don't know what will happen with the market or any coin in specific, all my posts are just jokes. But you need patience and a set way of trading if you want to end up making lots of money. It's very counter intuitive and systems that work are ones that manage risk properly and aim to capture fat right tails.

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Elvisandreaa
Idiots buying right now - I'll explain why I think so.

Look at the red box. There's an extremely low amount of people with "underwater" positions, i.e., open positions with negative P&L. They will be those who shorted inside the red box.

Everything in the market works non-intuitively or counter-intuitively, or randomly. Bulls cashing out at $100+ caused the downtrend to start. There's no reason to believe this downtrend is a correction instead of a new "trend". Just because the asset has risen 10% in a day, does not mean it'll hold.

Try to visualise how many players are holding underwater positions. Are there many bulls to wipe out or liquidate? Doesn't seem so considering many cashed out at $100+ and many bears entered thereafter (literally creating the new bearish trend). Do not mistake quick volatility for the "beginning of a new trend".

Also another mistake is people thinking that "you need to buy before others and time the market". Living by this rule sounds good in theory, but that's all it is. The market wants to liquidate as much money and as many traders as possible - identifying patterns of how that could happen, can help your trading.

• Woah
Idiots buying right now - I'll explain why I think so.

View attachment 2662257

Look at the red box. There's an extremely low amount of people with "underwater" positions, i.e., open positions with negative P&L. They will be those who shorted inside the red box.

Everything in the market works non-intuitively or counter-intuitively, or randomly. Bulls cashing out at $100+ caused the downtrend to start. There's no reason to believe this downtrend is a correction instead of a new "trend". Just because the asset has risen 10% in a day, does not mean it'll hold.

Try to visualise how many players are holding underwater positions. Are there many bulls to wipe out or liquidate? Doesn't seem so considering many cashed out at $100+ and many bears entered thereafter (literally creating the new bearish trend). Do not mistake quick volatility for the "beginning of a new trend".

Also another mistake is people thinking that "you need to buy before others and time the market". Living by this rule sounds good in theory, but that's all it is. The market wants to liquidate as much money and as many traders as possible - identifying patterns of how that could happen, can help your trading.
So if you go long in the red box, the market isn't incentivised to move up since that's not where the liquidity is. And equally or sharper move back down would just wipe out lots of people going longs now, and the continuation of a downtrend will capitalise on people going long without a stoploss (believing they are getting in early on a trend). It's deceit, timing really doesn't matter so much; rules, execution, risk management and persistence do.

Sol hitting 100 usd again.
While most other alts are in a retracement

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, 5'7 zoomer and Seth Walsh
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and 5'7 zoomer
Yep REAL. My calls are 📣💛💛💛💛🥇🗣️😂

• JFL
Timestamps never lie. Enjoy the ride down

• JFL
Soothsayer type beat

• JFL
Crazy how so few people listened to me. Now Sol is down 20% since the beginning of the month 🤷

• Woah
@eduardkoopman :feelsautistic:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
fuck, stuff is happing a pamping day, today.
I hope it's just a "dead-cat" bounce.

$79 -> $93 in like 2 days is almost 20%+. Might not be a fake out. I took the loss.

• Let your winners ride
  • Cut your losses short
  • Stick to a system
  • Stay in the game

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and 5'7 zoomer
i sold my sol stack at 87$ like a retard. wish i released it earlier when it was 100-120$

• So Sad
i sold my sol stack at 87$ like a retard. wish i released it earlier when it was 100-120$
If you just bought spot Solana with no leverage I don't see any benefit in selling it for a very long time. You've that luxury of being able to divert your attention away. The only reason I keep my eye on the price is because I try to trade it bidirectionally and with quite a bit of risk. Although, I don't think I'll short crypto anymore, doesn't suit my strategy.

• Woah
@eduardkoopman back in business

• JFL
@eduardkoopman back in business
I Can't fathom the dump lasted so shortly, and was this weak of a dump.
Maybe we are in sideways shop season like last summer.

• +1
  • Woah
Buy it again

• Hmm...
100+ usd price tag fits solana.
Most shallow dump, ever. In the past weeks. Wasn't even worth selling any, such a weak dump it was

• +1
  • Woah
@eduardkoopman We boutta take-off!

• JFL
just saw your other thread and put whole net into a 50x long on solana, and now you are telling me to sell?
you'll hear from my lawyer soon buddy

just saw your other thread and put whole net into a 50x long on solana, and now you are telling me to sell?
you'll hear from my lawyer soon buddy
No I'm saying to buy

• +1
Reactions: lilxder2
BUY THE HIGH BUY THE BREAKOUT